|Package Dimensions||17.2 x 12.1 x 4.2 cm; 290 Grams|
|Educational Objective(s)||Dexterity, Hand-Eye Coordination, Colour Recognition, Motor Skills|
Jaques of London Wooden Toys | Bunny Pop Up Toy | Toddler Educational Game | Gifts & Toys for 1 2 3 Year Boy Girl | 12 Months Plus
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Jaques of London|
|Educational objective||Dexterity, Hand-Eye Coordination, Colour Recognition, Motor Skills|
|Age range (description)||Toddler,kid|
|Package type||Standard Packaging|
About this item
- Bunny Pop Up Toy | Unwrap bunny brilliance and bask in the beauty of 4 raucous rabbit Wooden Toys friends. Ping them into the air and practice your catching skills before they bounce back down to earth.
- Play and Learn | Pre-School Toys for 1 2 3 Year olds help to develop key learning patterns from the earliest stages of intellectual and emotional early development. Our Bouncing Bunnies allow children to explore at their own pace, learning colour recognition, motor skills, and self-directed play.
- Parent and Teacher Approved | Enjoy Montessori Toys with the backing of educational experts and customer approval.
- Benefits of Toddler Toys | Bringing learning to life through play. Recommended age from 12 months +
- 1st Class Quality | Jaques wooden toys are made with the highest quality, Sustainable materials – Wooden Toys for 1 2 3 year olds made with love.
Open your Jaques of London Bouncing Bunnies Pop-Up baby toy to reveal a carrot chomping line of 4 wooden bunny rabbits. Each nose twitches one-by-one before bounding with hopping hilarity from their happy hay home. As you encourage each bouncing bunny back into their safe wooden storage space, they spring back into the world with wonderful vigour. Try to catch them before they escape, and they are sure to be the best bunny buddies for any animal loving toddler. There’s no Jack-in-the-box, but there are plenty of bunnies ready to take furry flight. The best Montessori education toys present little learners with a journey of self-discovery, experimentation, and academic play. Our baby pleasing bunny toy excites young minds with ear-flopping prime colours, smooth tactile woods, and friendly, vibrant wooden rabbit rods. The Benefits of our Sensory Toys for Toddlers: Young children rely heavily upon their senses during the earliest stages of learning through play. Our entire range of wooden toys for toddlers are developed with the expert assistance of UK teachers, ensuring that every one of our wooden educational toys build bite-sized brain power, whilst spreading smiles across the littlest faces. - Hand-Eye Coordination – Wooden Toys for 1 year olds and above present baby bunnies with a journey through dexterity, with fine motor-skills developed via self-directed physical play. - Colour Recognition – Our wooden baby toys are alive with bright and vibrant colours. By using prime colours throughout, our bouncing bunnies are the perfect introduction to the world of colours. - Sensory Stimulation – Sensory toys for babies should provide a thorough invigoration of the senses. Our educational toys for 1 year olds and above are instilled with visual vigour, tactile terrific-ness, and scintillating sound. This allows children to experiment with solo play, whilst being rewarded with immediate feedback as they learn through play.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 September 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I really like the product but feel I need to deduct a start for the age.
Nicely packaged bonus. Well made wooden toy, lovely bright colours and friendly bunny faces. Each bunny is a different colour with their matching hole, the idea is to place each bunny in its respective hole. If you press the bunny down then remove your finger quickly bunny shoots up out of the hole, not so strongly as to hurt anyone. My grandson thought the flying bunnies were great fun, was laughing & chuckling straight away, I was surprised that he quickly got the hang of how to work the bunnies but never quite managed it.
I was relieved that he found it so funny, my daughter in law sent me other photos of him playing later the same day.
The comment I want to make is regarding the packaging. The brown and black box will not appeal to children at all. It’s far too grown up! I expect it to be beauty supplies, moisturiser, etc, and not a toy. Once it’s unwrapped I expect it to be immediately put to the side by my three-year-old. We wouldn’t pick it up in a shop. The packaging needs some rethinking.