Low Intensity Cognitive Behaviour Therapy: A Practitioner's Guide Paperback – 10 Nov. 2018
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- is updated in line with changes in the PWP curriculum and broader IAPT policies
- includes new chapters on working with older adults and patients with long-term conditions
- adds new exercises to help readers reflect on their own practice, and builds confidence to help them become outstanding practitioners.
Special offers and product promotions
- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off a selection of books. Offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
This is an invaluable text that supports the initial training and ongoing professional development of the the Psychological Well Being Practitioner (PWP) workforce in the Improving Access to Psychological Therapies programme in the UK and in wider low intensity cognitive behaviour therapy national dissemination programmes.
-- Steve Kellet
This practitioners’ guide is a key text for psychological wellbeing practitioners whether in training or qualified. As a trainer, this book is a ‘go to’ resource. The update is excellent.
-- Pam Myles-Hooton
From the Back Cover
- Publisher : SAGE Publications Ltd; Second edition (10 Nov. 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 544 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1526404443
- ISBN-13 : 978-1526404442
- Dimensions : 19.05 x 2.79 x 23.5 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 109,052 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
About the authors
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 February 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By kiran on 5 February 2021