|Product Dimensions||18.54 x 11.68 x 2.29 cm; 230 Grams|
|Item model number||EXPI9404PTLBLK|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Weight||230 g|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £3.09
- From the moment your product’s delivered it will be covered for accidental damage and any mechanical/electrical faults not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old.
- No added costs when making a claim; no excess to pay or any charges for parts, labour or callout.
- Easy to make a claim by phone or email. If your product can’t be repaired, it will either be replaced or we’ll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC.
Intel, adapter, server-quad pro, 1000 PT bulk, EXPI9404PTLBLK
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||18.5 x 11.7 x 2.3 centimetres|
|Data link protocol||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Data transfer rate||4000 Megabits Per Second|
|Item weight||0.23 Kilograms|
Conserve valuable PCI Express (PCIe) server slots while adding multi-port Gigabit Ethernet capability with the Intel PRO/1000 PT Quad Port LP Server Adapter. The dedicated input/output (I/O) bandwidth of PCIe ensures priority performance on each port, without bus sharing, for Gigabit Ethernet connectivity in Category-5 networks. The Intel PRO/1000 PT Quad Port LP Server Adapter improves performance in multi-processor systems by balancing network loads across multiple central processing units (CPUs). Additionally, the Intel PRO/1000 PT Quad Port LP Server Adapter supports Intel I/O Acceleration Technology (Intel I/OAT) for faster I/O processing on the new Quad-Core and Dual-Core Intel Xeon processor-based servers.