|Country of origin||China|
Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Instant Cold Pack (10x14cm) – Set of 25 Disposable Cold Therapy Ice Packs for Pain Relief, Swelling, Inflammation, Sprains, Strained Muscles, Toothache – for Athletes & Outdoor Activities
|Price:||£22.79 (£0.91 / count) £21.59 (£0.86 / count)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Similar item to consider
Enhance your purchase
|Size||25 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Product benefits||Reduce Swelling,Pain Relief,Cold|
|Number of items||1|
About this item
- Experience instant pain relief - The extra insulation keeps it cold and effective, to quickly reduce swelling and pain.
- Easy to use - These cold therapy ice packs for injuries do NOT need a freezer to become ice cold. All you have to do is squeeze the center of the flexible ice pack and it will instantly become as cold as regular ice. This effect will last long enough to reduce your swelling and inflammation.
- Suitable size - Disposable ice packs come in packs of 25, and they are 4”x 5.5” inches each. Thanks to their practical size, you can use these cold ice packs on any part of your body, including your ankle, elbow, head, neck, hip, foot, wrist, knee, calf and shoulder.
- Prepared for the occasion - If you’re an athlete or you enjoy outdoor activities like hiking or hunting, you should definitely carry at least one cold ice pack in your bag, along with your other first aid supplies. In this way, you will be able to deal with minor injuries and restore your mobility faster.
- Premium quality disposable knee ice packs - Here at General Medi, we’re very proud of the superior quality of our cold therapy foot ice packs, because we know they are effective and absolutely safe for your health. So place an order and you will never again have to deal with joint swelling or painful muscle strains!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Did You Get Injured And Need Cold Pack Therapy?
Don’t panic! These instant cold therapy packs will provide you with pain relief, speed up the healing process and restore your mobility very fast.
All you have to do is squeeze the middle of the flexible ice packs and let its gel turn ice cold –it will feel like actual ice, minus the melting and sweating!
Each set includes 25 packs, so you can upgrade your first aid kit and take a cold pack with you whenever you work out, travel or enjoy outdoor activities.
Our instant ice packs contort according to the shape of the area you need to apply it to. Perfect for easy usage and proper coverage of any affected spot.
No more waiting for an ice pack to freeze when you need it most! Carry it with you anywhere, and in case of emergency simply squeeze where the indicative arrows show. These packs become ice-cold instantly, providing you with efficient pain-relief.
Convenient & Portable Size
Our packs measure 4” by 5.5” in size and are highly portable.Fit them in any bag or backpack and always be prepared for injuries while hiking, camping, traveling, staying outdoors, or playing sports.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are ok if nothing else is available but only until you you can get your hands on some actual ice or frozen peas. Will still keep and use them up as a back up.
Only issues is, each pack is very small, it would be nice if they were a little bigger.
Firstly these are not Ice Packs. They are Cold Packs. So you wont end up with frost burn like you would with the ones that go icy cold.
As these are cold packs you don't have to wrap them in a towel/triangle bandage, etc before applying to a area.
You get around 20 or so minutes of cold time before they start going back to room temperature. but ideal if you need to cool someone down like I had to at an awards dinner this week.
If you follow the instructions printed on them they are pretty easy to activate. Which is basically fold it in half then squeeze. Listen for that hiss then shake.