|Product Dimensions||42 x 36 x 26.5 cm; 911.72 Grams|
|Item Weight||912 g|
Iris Ohyama, Set of 6, Storage boxes, 30 L, with lid, stackable, garage, bedroom, living room - Useful Storage Box USB-M - Transparent
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- PRODUCT CONTAINS: Set of 6 storage boxes with lids - Made in France
- DIMENSIONS: External: 42 x 36 x 26.5 cm (W x D x H) - Internal: 32.5 x 30 x 26 cm (W x D x H)
- CAPACITY: 30 L per box. This large container allows you to store all kind of household items such as clothes, office goods, maps or children's toys
- FEATURE: These products are designed to be stackable and can also be used as storage boxes for shelves
- DESIGN: The lid closes with a click
- MATERIAL: Transparent plastic (polypropylene) for viewing
Customer ratings by feature
Similar item to consider
What's in the box?
From the brand
From the manufacturer
Storage box Useful storage box
Iris Ohyama England
Iris Ohyama is a Japanese group, one of the major world actor in the field of plastics. Initially specialized in the manufacture of plastic storage boxes, the brand diversified its activities and now offers new categories of products to the general public. Iris Ohyama currently has more than 23,000 references to its catalog, including household appliances, animal accessories and Japanese food.
Plastic storage boxes
Useful Storage Box
Optimize the space in your closets and wardrobes by equipping yourself with these storage boxes. The Useful Storage Box models are stackable on top of each other. Furthermore designed in transparent plastic, you just need a quick glance to view their content. Your personal belongings are perfectly protected from dust and light thanks to the clip-on lid on the box. Available in two formats, you can also choose between two colors.
- Stackable storage boxes
- Designed in sturdy plastic
- Sold by set of 3 or 6
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 February 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Kindle Customer on 25 February 2021