|Country of origin||Czech Republic|
|Age Range Description||Big Kid|
|Material composition||34% Polypropylene, 33% Superabsorbent, 33% Polyethylene|
|Country of origin||Czech Republic|
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Huggies DryNites Boy's, 8-15 Years Carry (27 Pants)
|Price:||£10.67 (£0.40 / count) £10.07 (£0.37 / count)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Number of items||1|
|Incontinence protector type||Bed Wetting Underwear|
|Age range (description)||Big Kid|
|Size||8-15 Years (Pack of 27)|
About this item
- Designed for discretion - DryNites night-time nappies are designed to look and feel like real underwear. They have a low waistband so can be easily disguised under pyjamas and quiet materials ensure there's less rustle under the sheets.
- Extra absorbent - DryNites have gender-specific absorbency, tailored to your son’s anatomy, plus 5 layers of protection for unbeatable dryness. This makes them even more absorbent than regular nappies or training pants.
- Fun and exciting designs – Our 3-5 and 4-7 aged sizes feature Disney designs to make bedtime fun! For our 8-15 teen products, the designs are simple and aim to look like real underwear.
- Soft and comfortable - Made from super soft materials, DryNites mould to your child’s body, feeling as supple as underwear, but with the added protection of night nappies. Stretchy sides make them feel as supple as underwear – your son will enjoy restful nights with added night nappies protection
- Pack of 27 Teen pyjama pants (age 8-15) – Our 27 Carry pack of pyjama pants are discrete and compact, ideal for teens off for a sleepover or camping with friends. Now designed to look and feel like real underwear, with age-appropriate designs
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Over 1 million children in the UK experience night-time wetting – get some bed wetting help and boost night-time confidence with DryNites for Boys. Ultra-absorbent night-time nappies help your child progress through this developmental milestone. Feels like underwear Designed to feel and look like underwear, with our soft breathable materials and cool designs your son will be proud to wear them. DryNites understands the importance of self-esteem from a young age – give your kid the best with patterned night nappies. DryNites offer unbeatable bedwetting protection – it’s no wonder Huggies are recommended by 9 out of 10 mums ! DryNites nappies feature special absorbancy features for boys, so you can be sure they have the level of protection necessary. Comfort is key DryNites are made from soft materials and have stretchy sides for maximum comfort and flexibility. Build confidence with DryNites night nappies. With DryNites, they won't need to worry - the protection will keep them dry and comfy all night long. Social events Be prepared for whatever may come their way - from nightmares to sleepovers - with our 27 or 52 packs of pyjama pants. Now offering the protection to manage child and teen bed wetting.
3X 9 pants
From the manufacturer
DryNites are super absorbent, with 5 layers of protection. You and your son can feel secure that they’ll go to bed dry and wake up that way too. Our design ensures a snug fit to keep wetness in.
Enjoy the right fit
Every child is different and has their own time frame for staying dry at night, which is why DryNites are available for ages 3 to 15. However long your child needs us, we’ll be there for them.
We know there’s nothing more important for a good sleep than being comfortable and dry. DryNites are soft, stretchy and designed to feel like a pair of real cotton pants.
Every day at Huggies we make steps to being ever more sustainable. With us you know you’re shopping with a company that cares. We’ve made sure our DryNites packaging is recyclable with carrier bags and contains 30% recycled plastic.
More than 40 years of industry experience
We’ve been in the pre potty training business since 1978 - and have been innovating and perfecting our products to serve kids and parents ever since.
We’re with you all the way
Every child is different, with every child ready to potty train, and stay dry overnight or in the pool at different times.
Whatever journey lays ahead of your Big Kid we’re here throughout.
We’re on a global mission to reduce plastic in our products and packaging whilst constantly looking for other ways to improve our environmental footprint.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 August 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Samantha.S on 22 August 2020
Sadly, not that absorbent. My boy goes to the toilet before bed and has a 6oz drink and wakes up wet nearly every morning. Even if only a little bit.
I’d go up a size, but these aren’t tight on him so don’t think that will help. Maybe back to pampers pull ups for now. Maybe once he can reliably wake up and go to the toilet in the night, these will be a better safety blanket but they are not a reliable night time nappy.