Other Sellers on Amazon
Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition PlayStation HITS (PS4)
|Discount Provided by Amazon.|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- A Lush Post-Apocalyptic World - How have machines dominated this world, and what is their purpose? What happened to the civilization here before? Scour every corner of a realm filled with ancient relics and mysterious buildings in order to uncover your past and unearth the many secrets of a forgotten land
- Nature and Machines Collide - Horizon Zero Dawn juxtaposes two contrasting elements, taking a vibrant world rich with beautiful nature and filling it with awe-inspiring highly advanced technology, This marriage creates a dynamic combination for both exploration and gameplay
- Defy Overwhelming Odds - The foundation of combat in Horizon Zero Dawn is built upon the speed and cunning of Aloy versus the raw strength and size of the machines In order to overcome a much larger and technologically superior enemy, Aloy must use every ounce of her knowledge, intelligence, and agility to survive each encounter
- Cutting Edge Open World Tech - Stunningly detailed forests, imposing mountains, and atmospheric ruins of a bygone civilization meld together in a landscape that is alive with changing weather systems and a full day/night cycle
- Rated : Ages 16 and Over
- Product Dimensions : 17 x 0.2 x 13 cm; 100 Grams
- Release date : 28 Jun. 2019
- ASIN : B07SKX31M8
- Item model number : 9707011
- Best Sellers Rank: 5,573 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- 564 in PlayStation 4 Games
- Customer reviews:
Horizon Zero Dawn an exhilarating new action role playing game exclusively for the PlayStation 4 system, developed by the award winning Guerrilla Games, creators of PlayStation's venerated Killzone franchise. As Horizon Zero Dawn's main protagonist Aloy, a skilled hunter, explore a vibrant and lush world inhabited by mysterious mechanized creatures. Embark on a compelling, emotional journey and unravel mysteries of tribal societies, ancient artifacts and advanced technologies that will determine the fate of this planet, and of life itself.
Horizon Zero Dawn Game
From the manufacturer
Horizon Zero Dawn
Play as Aloy, a young hunter on a quest to discover her destiny among the remnants of the ancient past. Shunned by her own tribe since birth, Aloy has learned to harness her agility, cunning, and deadly aim to hunt the Machines, defend against rival tribes, and survive in the unforgiving wilds.
The next era of mankind
A distant future
In a lush, post-apocalyptic world where nature has reclaimed the ruins of a forgotten civilization, pockets of humanity live on in primitive hunter-gatherer tribes. Their dominion over the new wilderness has been usurped by the Machines – fearsome mechanical creatures of unknown origin.
Against overwhelming odds
Engage in a deep, rewarding role-playing experience that involves highly varied tactical combat. Fuse primitive gear with advanced technology to craft devices that turn predators to prey. Develop unique strategies to take down different Machines, and hack trapped specimens to do your bidding.
Mysteries of the Old Ones
A lost history
Journey through a world filled with strange artefacts and crumbling ruins to unlock its deepest mysteries. How did the Machines come to dominate this world, and what happened to the civilization that came before? The answers may determine Aloy’s fate – and that of humanity itself.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 July 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviews were great and £12 seemed a bargain. A cross of somewhere between Uncharted and Tomb raider sounded good to me.
It was delivered really quickly (1 day) and I am obsessed with this game. I cant stop playing it. It really is brilliant.
Some of the "items" in the game are represented by icons, so it takes quite a while to remember which icon is which. They are listed down a sub menu somewhere, but in the heat of battle its easy to take an antidote when you meant to place a shock bomb!
The combat starts off easy enough but becomes harder and harder. I had to drop down to easy level for some of the big boss fights and now find myself using that all the time. How these people play on very hard level I have no idea.
You are left to find out yourself about some of the weapons you have and how to use them and there is no explanation of what some things mean (e.g Tear damage). Suffice to say some weapons dish it out and some enemies are weak against it.
Not often, but sometimes you can get stuck in somewhere the game doesn't want you to go. It glitches occasionally!
I am 40 hours in and I am about 25% into the game.
The map is absolutely huge.
Many side quests and missions
A great story
Combat is so addictive (despite words above). I use stealth mode a lot and love it.
Climbing is easy and a load of fun.
Puzzles are not too difficult.
Its massively addictive.
Graphics and the detail is superb.
Don't read too much into the bad things. If you are a better gamer than me you will do better in the fights.
If you like the last of us, uncharted, tomb raider, those kind of games, then buy this. You will not regret it. Just don't blame me when you lose all your social life.
It presents as a God of War type game, but it's just so much of doing exactly the same thing.
It's like LOTR on your PS4, boring as hell.
I even watched the YouTube videos and thought 'meh, that looks cool" and I bought it, but after 15 hours or so, I just got bored of the repetitive fights with various robots that have murder on the mind.
By RM on 22 July 2019
If you like open world you will like this.
He's had it on the side for ages cos he didn't wanna play it cos he said it looked lame, well lockdown got to him and he decoded to play it, he's loving it and said its one of his favourite games at the moment!
He loves farming for supplys, earning new weapons and killing machines, he's never really one for the story's games more into the skill trees and that stuff but ive liked it as far as game story's go!
Aloy is super sassy and I love that she's has a clumsy looking run and always looks like she's falling down stairs.