|Colour||Red and Black|
|Product Dimensions||13.39 x 13.39 x 12.6 cm; 7.5 Kilograms|
|Power / Wattage||620 watts|
|Number of Speeds||1|
|Noise Level||72 dB|
|Special Features||Bagged, Compact|
|Item Weight||7.5 kg|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £15.79
- Protection: This insurance policy has been designed for customers who want immediate protection for their product against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- Repair or replacement: Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will be either replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- No added costs: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- Important: For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Henry HVR 160-11 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum, 620 W, 6 Litres, Red and Black
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Special feature||Bagged, Compact|
|Power source||Corded Electric|
About this item
- Built to last - independently rated as the U.K's most reliable vacuum Brand.
- Huge capacity - up to x5 bigger than many bagless vacuums.
- Powerful and efficient cleaning technology.
- Perfect all-rounder - carpets, hard-floors, cars, stairs, DIY… Henry’s ready.
- What goes in, stays in – Henry Bags with innovative self-seal tab lock all the dust in the bag.
- Length of hose 2.2m. Hose stretches up to 2.2m.
Customer ratings by feature
Compare with similar items
| || |
Henry HVR 200-11 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum, 620 W, 9 Litres, Red, Black/Red
Henry HVR160 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum, 620 W, 6 litres, Blue
Henry HVR160 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum, 620 W, 6 litres, Green
Henry HVR160 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum, 620 W, 6 litres, Yellow
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Go Shop Direct||Amazon.co.uk|
|Colour||Red and Black||Black/Red||Henry, Blue||Green/Black||Henry, Yellow|
|Item Weight||7.5 kg||8.1 kg||7.5 kg||7.5 kg||7.5 kg|
|Wattage||620 watts||580 watts||620 watts||620 watts||620 watts|
What's in the box?
From the manufacturer
- Built to Last
- Huge Capacity
- Perfect All-rounder
- Powerful Cleaning
- Stores Neatly Away
- Emptying with No Dust and No Mess
Built to Last
We’ve made over 10 Million Henrys and most of them are still in use today. Independently rated as the UK’s most reliable vacuum brand.
Tools for Every Job
Carpets, hard-floors, cars, stairs, DIY… nothing beats a Henry for versatility.
Powerful, efficient and long-life cleaning technology.
Perfect for Carpets and Hard-floors
Easily switch between carpets and hard-floors with Henry’s high performance combi floor tool.
Great Features to Make Cleaning Easy and Effective
Super long reach, 'trouble free' rewind 10 metre cable, huge 6 litre capacity and versatile tool set.
Stores Neatly Away
On-board tool storage means tools are always to hand and neatly packed away.
Up to x5 Bigger
Less emptying with a capacity up to x5 bigger than many bagless vacuums.
No Dust Cloud, What Goes In Stays In
Henry’s innovative self-seal tab locks all the dust in the bag, meaning emptying with no dust and no mess.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 January 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Then suddenly i heard a rustling from deep within the box. My first thoughts were: after what theve just done, now they've gone a put a drone in there (or a minature camera man) to expose me and throttle the life out of the last few shreds of dignity i had left.
It was all for naught however, as i opened the box with utmost caution, out popped henry the hoover with a huge grin spread across his face like raspberry jam. "Ahoy!" he seemed to mumble, though of course he lacked the proper equipment to form coherent words. And already he was on the job, he leaped out ready to punch his card in and get down to some serious hoovering.
No need to spend much time assembling this chap, he will do it himself!! Within seconds he was fumbling around in the box, taking out various pieces and slotting them in here and there. With the harder to reach areas he would hand me an object and gesture as to where it went and then followed by what motion i needed to complete the task, i.e screw or push.
Then Henry the 1st or henry "the red devil" hoover if you'd prefer, lept to the task at hand. His eyes scanned the room and settled on the wall socket to which he then ran over to and plugged himself in - his eyes becoming wild as the current flowed though him.
He zipped through the kitchen and lounge like a fly through an open window. Sucking up all like a cheery little hurricane - stopping for none and seizing the day.
But then.. He came to the sheep skin rug.
Mind a blaze, swinging and swirling, until he reached into his tool belt and changed his attachment. He then hooverd the rug with his signature gusto and all was well.
So to cut a long story short... Id give young henry five stars. He has very strong suction and a long cable. By far the best hoover ive ever used (dyson included).
Thanks for reading!
The first thing to say is that Henry (I have the compact unit) is a powerful little devil. I've been pleasantly surprised at how effective he is, considering the small size of the space all the dust gets sucked into. I've used him on carpet (brush up, vent a little open) and hard floors (brush down, vent closed), and he's equally effective on each. He's brought a couple of tired old long-pile rugs back to life, and he gets every scrap of dust off my laminate and tiled floors. So, since that's what he's designed to do, a thumbs up from me.
Oh, and the long cable is great — I live in a flat and I don't have to keep moving the plug to get to each room. Love the cable rewind, too.
Second thing is what comes in the box. You get Henry and all the attachments, as well as two bags. Since the description says 'a Henry unit', I thought that might be useful to know. You don't need to go buy a whole box of bags, like I did. D'oh.
What I *don't* like are all the things I knew I wouldn't like when I bought him:
- He's heavy. Not going to work for someone older/less able, and definitely not the best for carting up and down stairs.
- He's a bit cumbersome. I do get tangled in the hose and the cable, and I find him a little difficult to manoeuvre in tight spaces. Might simply be that I need to get used to him.
- He takes up a lot more space than an upright. So stashing him in the cupboard meant clearing some extra space. Not really a hardship, just something to be aware of - the base unit is a little fat thing and the hose is very tall.
In summary: is it light? No. Is it space-efficient? No. Is it particularly manoeuvrable? No. Does it clean floors? Hell, yes. If Henry came in an upright format, I'd give him five stars. But I still don't like trundling him along or finding myself tied to the furniture with the hose and cable.
My word!!!!!! Henry is a belter!!!!! He’s nearly inhaled my carpet but I’m still getting used to different attachments- I will never ever go back to another hoover, Henry is fab!!!!