|Product Dimensions||4.1 x 26.7 x 27.9 cm; 530 Grams|
|Manufacturer recommended age||6 years and up|
|Item model number||A5640|
|Number of Game Players||2|
|Release date||29 Mar. 2021|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Hasbro Gaming Classic Connect 4 Game, Various
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Age range (description)||Kid|
|Included components||Includes: grid, 2 legs, slider bar, 21 red discs, 21 yellow discs and game rules.|
|Number of players||2|
About this item
- GET 4 IN A ROW: 4 the win! Have fun watching the coloured discs slide into place, as players try to get four of the same colour in a row to win
- CLASSIC CONNECT 4 GAMEPLAY: Remember playing the Connect 4 game as a child? Introduce your children to the classic Connect 4 game and enjoy playing this entertaining strategy game together
- EXCITING STRATEGY GAME: Challenge a friend to rule the grid! Strategy drives the competition in this classic Connect 4 game. Line 'em up, block opponents and get four of the same colour discs in a row to win
- FUN GAME FOR CHILDREN: Continue the tradition of playing The Connect 4 game, a classic game for children aged 6 and up
Ages 6 and up For 2 players. Adult Assembly Required.
What's in the box?
From the manufacturer
Are You the Grid Master?
Challenge a friend to rule the grid in the Connect 4 game, where strategy drives the competition! When you get 4 discs in a row, you win. It’s simple, fast, and fun. What are you waiting for? Drop them into the grid, line ‘em up, and go for the win!
Go For 4 In a Row!
What’s your game plan? Do you go horizontally, vertically, or diagonally? Maybe you head right for the middle. Or start from the edges. Either way, as long as you get 4 in a row, you win! How will you block your opponent’s attempts to get 4 discs in a row?
3 Ways to Play
The Connect 4 game offers 3 ways to play. Choose the original gameplay and line up 4 red or yellow discs to win. It’s fast and easy! Connect 4 Frenzy starts with “Ready, set, drop!” It’s a fun free-for-all of both players dropping discs simultaneously, using one hand only. With the third game, you can opt to drop a disc into the grid, or eject one from the bottom, using the pop-out feature.
Fun for Kids And Adults
Play with the whole family! The Classic Connect 4 game is an exciting indoor or outdoor activity for kids ages 6 and up and adults. It makes a great game for parties or a family game night.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was surprised to see that the quality is no different on this compared to the cheaper ones.
The plastic is rough on the sections where you have to twist off when you first get the game.
The bold vibrant colours are gone and replaced with thinner, transparent and lighter ones. The MB logo on them is replaced by 4 and the groves on the edge are more exaggerated.
Also, I wish they would have the slidy thing that releases and stops the chequers on the top too. This would allow the chequers to be in the frame making it easier to pack away. The slidy thing itself goes against Wexler's initial design of the release mechanism which he says added to the success of the game.
Awesome game and great for my 3 year old to learn about planning ahead.
It’s not exactly the same, I’d say the frame feels a little bit flimsier than I remember and the release at the bottom is different but it’s a perfectly good version and we’ve spent many hours of fun together playing. A game for all the family, my 5 year old understands the concept.