|Country of origin||China|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £1.79
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Hangsun Water Flosser Cordless Oral Irrigator Rechargeable Dental Water Jet HOC700 for Teeth Braces with 300ML Water Tank and 4 Jet Tips for Travel & Home Use
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Power source||Corded Electric|
About this item
- 1,600 Pulses Per Minute Maximum - Deeply cleanse between teeth and below the gingival margin, utilizes a combination of water pressure and pulsations cleans deep between teeth and below the gum line where regular flossing can't reach.
- 3 Modes & 4 Nozzles - Select "NORMAL" for powerful removal of food particles, "SOFT" for gentle to clean sensitive teeth, "PULSE" for massaging gum and rinsing.
- 300ML Detachable Water Tank - Extra large 300ml water reservoir allows you to thoroughly clean the scales and dental plaque. Equipped with 4 interchangeable nozzles for use by different members of the family.
- Extra-Quiet Design - Thanks to updated water pumper, HOC700 water flosser noise level is ≤55db, you can use it in the morning and late night without disturbing others.
- Convenient and Safe - The rechargeable oral irrigator can be fully charged in 4 hours, you can charge it with computer, power adapter, power bank or car charger. Adapter is not included. One year warranty on every purchase.
USB Charging and Long Battery Life Comes with USB charging cable, which is compatible with your power bank and all chargers with USB port. Universal voltage 100-240V, convenient to maintain proper teeth and gum health at anywhere. 1400mAH lithium battery can last up to 14 days of continuous use. 300ml capacity water tank There are 6 layer grooves on the water tank, this ergonomic and anti-slip design prevent slips from hands. The detachable 300ml water tank offers about 60s of continuous flossing. You need not to refill water again and again. Use warm water for sensitive teeth.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
From the brand
Daily Take Care for Your Oral Health
Professional Oral Irrigator for the Whole Family
3 operation modes and 4 replaceable nozzles to satisfy daily oral hygiene needs of the whole family. The USB rechargeable design provides convenience and flexibility. Never worry about dead batteries, ideal for travel. A Professional cordless dental flosser for the whole family.
Deep Cleanse Every Corner Precisely
This HANGSUN HOC700 WATER FLOSSER uses a motor and pump to produce a stream of pressurized, pulsating water to flow from a reservoir and exit through a narrow mouthpiece.
In addition to cleaning your teeth thoroughly, the water flosser also gently massages and cares for your gums. A water flow will comfortably stimulate and massage the areas of concern on your gum.
3 Modes to Meet Various Oral Care Needs
Normal Mode - A powerful and pulsating high-pressure water jet shoots directly between the teeth to dislodge larger food particles. (1,600 pulses per minute)
Soft Mode - Provides gentle pressure to clean sensitive teeth and stimulate and massage sensitive gums for better dental care. (1,200 pulses per minute)
Pulse Mode - Pulsating streams of water mixed with air shoot intermittently to clean periodontal pockets and stimulate the gums. (1,400 pulses per minute)
- Don't use the charger in a shower stall or other area with running water that can come in direct contact with the charger
- Don't over charge the machine
1 YEAR MAINTENANCE ON EVERY PURCHASE
* Easy-grip design.
* USB charge(Comes with a usb cable, adapter is not included)
* 360-degree tip rotation.
* Larger water tank, a full tank 300ml of water provides around 90 seconds of use between re-filling.
* IPX7 waterproof and may be used in the shower.
* Completely washable, making cleaning extremely easy.
* Removable tank.
* 4 water jet tips included.
* The soft mode is better for the beginner.
* Do not turn the switch on before putting the nozzle in your mouth.
* Do not take the water flosser out of your mouth while it is working.
* Close your mouth slightly to contain the water spray.
|Type (Water Flosser)||Cordless||Cordless||Cordless||Cordless||Cordless|
|Max.Water Pressure||529 kPa||529 kPa||529 kPa||588 kPa||529 kPa|
|Working Mode||Normal, Soft, Pulse(Massage)||Normal, Soft, Pulse(Massage)||Normal, Soft, Pulse(Massage)||Normal, Soft, Pulse(Massage)||Normal, Soft, Pulse(Massage)|
|Charge Method||USB Charger||Charging Base||Charging Base||Charging Base||Charging Base|
|Number of Tips included||4||2||2||2||2|
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 July 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can't find anything wrong with this; I use it daily and usually use between 2 and 3 tank fulls each time and have only needed to recharge it every 7-8 days.
The jet is strong and I have it permanently on full blast - there are 2 other settings which is more than enough - any more is just overkill.
I think cordless is a necessity - for ease of use with no trailing pipework and not having to store it outside the bathroom (no electric supply in there)
Much easier than flossing or Teepees, though I also use those before the water pick - I have chronic gum disease and due to the corona virus disruptions 'am unable to visit the dental hygienist at all, which I was doing on a regular basis. This gets into the deep pockets that only the hygienist could before and I can use warm water unlike at the dentist's which is always cold and painful!
If this packed up tomorrow (which it shows no sign of doing) I would still consider it money well spent. I consider it one of my best purchases in a long while and would strongly recommend it.
Is a fantastic gadget. My teeth and mouth feel and look so much even after only a week of using it.i have sensitive teeth and my gums bled, however I am going into my second week of using this and my gums are improving already. I use it on the soft setting at the moment because of the aforementioned problems. I would highly recommend this to all.
I use warm water and add various products that aid gum health or healing like corsidol, fractioned coconut oil. You can add these to the water and spray directly where gums and teeth meet. No more bleeding gums and I don't wake up with dog breath.
Twice a day use before or after brush. It is certainly helping.
I use over Bath as it is messy and splashes.
By Steven C. on 9 July 2020