|Country of origin||China|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £1.79
- From the moment your product’s delivered it will be covered for accidental damage and any mechanical/electrical faults not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old.
- No added costs when making a claim; no excess to pay or any charges for parts, labour or callout.
- Easy to make a claim by phone or email. If your product can’t be repaired, it will either be replaced or we’ll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC.
Hangsun Water Flosser Cordless Oral Irrigator Rechargeable Dental Water Jet HOC700 for Teeth Braces with 300ML Water Tank and 4 Jet Tips for Travel & Home Use
The RRP is the suggested or recommended retail price of a product set by the manufacturer and provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller.
|Deal Price:||£25.45 (£25.45 / count) & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£19.54 (43%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Power source||Corded Electric|
|Tank volume||300 Millilitres|
About this item
- 1,600 Pulses Per Minute Maximum - Deeply cleanse between teeth and below the gingival margin, utilizes a combination of water pressure and pulsations cleans deep between teeth and below the gum line where regular flossing can't reach.
- 3 Modes & 4 Nozzles - Select "NORMAL" for powerful removal of food particles, "SOFT" for gentle to clean sensitive teeth, "PULSE" for massaging gum and rinsing.
- 300ML Detachable Water Tank - Extra large 300ml water reservoir allows you to thoroughly clean the scales and dental plaque. Equipped with 4 interchangeable nozzles for use by different members of the family.
- Extra-Quiet Design - Thanks to updated water pumper, HOC700 water flosser noise level is ≤55db, you can use it in the morning and late night without disturbing others.
- Convenient and Safe - The rechargeable oral irrigator can be fully charged in 4 hours, you can charge it with computer, power adapter, power bank or car charger. Adapter is not included.
USB Charging and Long Battery Life Comes with USB charging cable, which is compatible with your power bank and all chargers with USB port. Universal voltage 100-240V, convenient to maintain proper teeth and gum health at anywhere. 1400mAH lithium battery can last up to 14 days of continuous use. 300ml capacity water tank There are 6 layer grooves on the water tank, this ergonomic and anti-slip design prevent slips from hands. The detachable 300ml water tank offers about 60s of continuous flossing. You need not to refill water again and again. Use warm water for sensitive teeth.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
From the brand
Daily Take Care for Your Oral Health
Professional Oral Irrigator for the Whole Family
3 operation modes and 4 replaceable nozzles to satisfy daily oral hygiene needs of the whole family. The USB rechargeable design provides convenience and flexibility. Never worry about dead batteries, ideal for travel. A Professional cordless dental flosser for the whole family.
Deep Cleanse Every Corner Precisely
This HANGSUN HOC700 WATER FLOSSER uses a motor and pump to produce a stream of pressurized, pulsating water to flow from a reservoir and exit through a narrow mouthpiece.
In addition to cleaning your teeth thoroughly, the water flosser also gently massages and cares for your gums. A water flow will comfortably stimulate and massage the areas of concern on your gum.
3 Modes to Meet Various Oral Care Needs
Normal Mode - A powerful and pulsating high-pressure water jet shoots directly between the teeth to dislodge larger food particle. (1,600 pulses per minute)
Soft Mode - Provides gentle pressure to clean sensitive teeth and stimulate and massage sensitive gums for better dental care. (1,200 pulses per minute)
Pulse Mode - Pulsating streams of water mixed with air shoot intermittently to clean periodontal pockets and stimulate the gums. (1,400 pulses per minute)
1 YEAR MAINTENANCE ON EVERY PURCHASE
* Easy-grip design.
* USB charge(Comes with a usb cable, adapter is not included)
* 360-degree tip rotation.
* Larger water tank, a full tank 300ml of water provides around 90 seconds of use between re-filling.
* IPX7 waterproof and may be used in the shower.
* Completely washable, making cleaning extremely easy.
* Removable tank.
* 4 water jet tips included.
* The low mode is better for the beginner.
* Make sure you have it pointed into you mouth before you tun it on.
* Do not take the water flosser out of your mouth while it is working.
|Type (Water Flosser)||Cordless||Cordless||Cordless||Cordless||Cordless|
|Max.Water Pressure||529 kPa||529 kPa||529 kPa||588 kPa||529 kPa|
|Working Mode||Normal, Soft, Pulse(Massage)||Normal, Soft, Pulse(Massage)||Normal, Soft, Pulse(Massage)||Normal, Soft, Pulse(Massage)||Normal, Soft, Pulse(Massage)|
|Charge Method||USB Charger||Charging Base||Charging Base||Charging Base||Charging Base|
|Number of Tips included||4||2||2||2||2|
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 July 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can't find anything wrong with this; I use it daily and usually use between 2 and 3 tank fulls each time and have only needed to recharge it every 7-8 days.
The jet is strong and I have it permanently on full blast - there are 2 other settings which is more than enough - any more is just overkill.
I think cordless is a necessity - for ease of use with no trailing pipework and not having to store it outside the bathroom (no electric supply in there)
Much easier than flossing or Teepees, though I also use those before the water pick - I have chronic gum disease and due to the corona virus disruptions 'am unable to visit the dental hygienist at all, which I was doing on a regular basis. This gets into the deep pockets that only the hygienist could before and I can use warm water unlike at the dentist's which is always cold and painful!
If this packed up tomorrow (which it shows no sign of doing) I would still consider it money well spent. I consider it one of my best purchases in a long while and would strongly recommend it.
Is a fantastic gadget. My teeth and mouth feel and look so much even after only a week of using it.i have sensitive teeth and my gums bled, however I am going into my second week of using this and my gums are improving already. I use it on the soft setting at the moment because of the aforementioned problems. I would highly recommend this to all.
I use warm water and add various products that aid gum health or healing like corsidol, fractioned coconut oil. You can add these to the water and spray directly where gums and teeth meet. No more bleeding gums and I don't wake up with dog breath.
Twice a day use before or after brush. It is certainly helping.
I use over Bath as it is messy and splashes.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 July 2020