|Package Dimensions||13.31 x 11.4 x 3.1 cm; 358 Grams|
|Item display weight||380 Grams|
HOMPER Awning Attachment Set, Heavy Duty Sun Shade Sail Stainless Steel Hardware Kit for Garden Triangle and Square, Rectangle, Sun Shade Sail Fixing Accessories
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- High Quality Sun Shade Sail Fixing Hardware: Made from top stainless steel, durable, rust-resistance, robust and safer.
- Practical sun shade sail kit : The heavy duty sun shade sail complete hardware kit is easy to use and pefect for most kind of shade sail to hang up your awning safely and easily.
- Perfect tension: The tension screws ensure optimal tension for your awning.
- Useful Awning Attachment Set: Once the wall brackets are attached to a stable wall, the awning can be clipped on with the carabiners. They are also very easy to remove. With the awning tighteners, you can perfectly tension the awning after initial assembly. Adjusting it later as you like.
- M5 Set: Includes 4 pad eyes, 4 carabiners, 4 tension screws and 16 screws and plastic plugs.
Customer ratings by feature
Practical Awning Attachment Set: All parts of the kit are made in top quality and very stable.The material is robust and weather-resistant. Once the wall brackets are attached to a stable wall, the corners of the awning can be clipped on with the carabiners. They are also very easy to remove. With the awning tighteners, you can perfectly tension the awning after initial assembly. Adjusting it later as you like.
Turnbuckle: A device for adjusting the tension or length of ropes, cables, tie rods, and other tension systems.
Snap Hook: A metal loop with a spring-loaded gate, used to quickly and reversibly connect components.
- Material: rustproof stainless steel.
- Weight: 380g
- Set of rectangular awnings: wall brackets, carabiners, tension screws.
- For secure attachment and optimal tension.
- Wall bracket: diamond-shaped, body length: 6cm.
- Carabiner: Length: 5 cm.
- Tension screw: Range 130-180 mm
Package include 4 pad eyes, 4 carabiners and 4 tension screws and 16 screws.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Keeping a sail/awning/tarp properly taut makes a huge visual difference so investing in these is certainly worthwhile.
As a tip, if one of your anchor points is a bit far away, rather than tying on ropes that will inevitably slip and stretch and need tightening over and over, use a bit of cheap galvanised chain hooked to this kit.
I would not recommend these if you have a large sail. I will be sending back. They need to be twice the size due to the amount of pressure they need to take on. Please see size I have on another sail.
However one of the ropes snapped after a few weeks.
It wasn't too tight & only a tiny bit of wind.
So we have had to replace the ropes.
Other than that everything great