HIDARLING Dry Bag, Waterproof Bag with Long Adjustable Strap, Perfect for Beach Trips/Swimming/Rafting/Surfing/Cycling/Hiking/Camping (Blue, 5L)
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Strap type||Adjustable Strap,Shoulder,Adjustable,Shoulder Strap,Cross-body,Removable|
About this item
- Lightweight Compact and Durable - Made from high quality PVC material, lightweight and tough, soft and flexible rip-stop fabric for keeping safe. Perfect for almost any extreme adventure you imagine.
- Waterproof - Solid roll-top closure system provides secure watertight seal. Keep your gear dry in any wet situation where the dry sack is not fully submerged. Protect your valuables from water, snow, mud and sand.
- Versatility - The dry bag is suitable for having fun on the beach, swimming, boating, kayaking, camping, surfing and the other outdoor activities. It can float on water after rolled and buckled, so you can track it easily. It is a nice holiday gift for families and friends.
- Perfect Midsize - 5 Liter, 10 Liter and 20 Liter to meet your demands on different occasions. Each dry sack includes an adjustable and removable shoulder strap for cross-body or shoulder carrying. Our waterproof bags can be compressed and folded into your pocket if you do not use.
- Easy Operation and Cleaning - Just put your gear in dry bag, grab top woven tape and roll down tightly 3 to 5 times and then plug buckle to complete seal, whole process is very quick. Our dry sack is easy to wipe clean due to its smooth surface.
- Package Dimensions : 31.1 x 16.9 x 3.8 cm; 250 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 Mar. 2020
- Manufacturer : HIDARLING
- ASIN : B085BNTKPK
- Item model number : drybag-88
- Department : Unisex
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,021 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- 16 in Boat Dry Bags
- Customer reviews:
Keep your items dry and protected
No matter what outdoor activity you are going on, such as having fun on the beach, swimming, boating, camping, skiing, hiking, our dry bag is the gear you can truly reply on. It's perfect to keep your item dry in any wet condition where the bag is not submerged. It's waterproof, light, compact and durable features determine that it must be an essential part of your outdoor gear kit!
What makes this dry sack so trustworthy?
- Highest quality thick 500D tarpaulin which is an ultra-tough waterproof fabric, resisting tear, puncture, strong enough to use in most harsh condition. However, it keeps soft and touches smooth even in extremely cold season.
- Simple roll down topseal system allows for secure air tight protection against water.
- Advanced thermo welding craft ensures flawless waterproof construction.
- With detachable and adjustable shoulder strap for different size people and various carry style.
- Portable to carry due to its lightweight and easy to roll down for convenient storage.
- It will float on water after the seal is closed so you can track your items easily.
Where are our 5L, 10L, 20L dry bags to be used？
5L dry bag is compact and popular. Perfect for small valuable possessions for short trip, such as wallet, keys, cell phone, sunglasses etc.
10L and 20L dry bag is big enough to carry everything you need for a day trip. Suitable for protecting clothes, flashlight, hand tools, poncho, food container etc.
Size and Weight Specification ( bottom diameter x height before rolling)
5L: 6.9" x 15",0.53 LB; 10L: 7.8" x 19", 0.66 LB（Include single detachable strap for cross-body or over the shoulder carrying.）
20L: 9.2" x 22",0.9 LB（Include double detachable straps. You can use either one strap for cross-body, or use two straps as backpack.）
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It did it’s job very well, there was a lot of water splashing into the canoe and it kept everything completely dry.
It’s of good quality- I bought the 10L one- and it is the perfect size! Highly recommended when you know your stuff will get wet, perfect for kayaking/canoeing/going to the beach.
I've used it twice and I'm pleased that on both occasions I also packed the phone in a second waterproof pouch as on both occasions, the Dry Bag leaked. Not catastrophically but enough to leave pourable water in the bag. I folded/rolled the top 5 times and the bag never went more than 25cm under water.
So, I'm doing something wrong, or the bag is faulty. Either way, it's not fit for purpose.