Grow Up and Love Your Body!: The Complete Girls’ Guide to Growing Up Age 8-12 incl. Body-Care and Self-Esteem Special Paperback – 25 May 2022
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
The Complete Girls’ Guide to Growing Up Age 8-12
⊂ incl. Body-Care and Self-Esteem Special ⊃
As a young girl in today’s modern world, it can be difficult to love yourself and your body with so many outside influences telling you how you should look and feel. It is really important to learn to love yourself and appreciate the way you look so that you can have the self-esteem and self-confidence to feel good about yourself.
In this book, we will explore some of the challenges that you might face in your daily life, at home and at school that can impact on your body image and your self-esteem. Additionally, we will provide some really helpful tips on how to overcome these challenges so that you can feel really good about yourself.
At this time in your life, your body is starting to change and it can be really confusing for every young girl. From this book, you will learn about:
• Puberty and the different ways that it will change your body.
• How your emotions affect your self-confidence and moods.
• The various experiences you will have with friends and at school.
• How to maintain a good diet and exercise.
• Coping with new experiences like starting your period and buying your first bra.
• How celebrity culture and the internet can impact your life and self-esteem.
• Getting through family conflicts.
• Boys and new relationships.
As you grow up, you can use the things that you learn in this book to help you feel good about yourself, love your body and get through harder times. So, if you are aged between eight and twelve or you have a daughter in this age group, buy this essential guide to growing up today!
- ASIN : B0B28FQ5CH
- Publisher : Independently published (25 May 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 108 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8831701241
- Reading age : 9 - 12 years, from customers
- Dimensions : 21.59 x 0.69 x 27.94 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,500 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 June 2022