Have one to sell?
Great British Folklore & Superstition Map | Folklore Map & Guide | Marvellous Maps | Mythology | Funny Gift | British Mythology Map – Folded Map, 14 Dec. 2020
Note: This item is eligible for FREE Click and Collect without a minimum order subject to availability. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you subject to availability.
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
Discover Great Britain’s funniest, strangest and rudest place names from Fulking Hill to Wigtwizzle. Plan your own ‘Rude Trip’ to explore the glorious eccentricity of British place names.
- Features over 2,000 genuine homegrown funny, rude and quirky British place names
- Laugh and learn with the top 50 British place names chosen by ST&G cartographers
- Take a road trip connecting the best British place names or plan your own
Features of the Great British Place Names Map:
- Fold-out map and reference guide showing all of Britain’s best and weirdest place names on a single sheet
- Printed full-colour and two-sided on Progeo professional mapping paper
- Reverse features space to plan, add lists and notes or even rest your mug
- Dreamed up, designed and made in Britain
- Other Great British maps include the Great British Adventure Map and the Great British Film & TV Map
- Publisher : Marvellous Maps; 2020th edition (14 Dec. 2020)
- Language : English
- Map : 1 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1913447057
- ISBN-13 : 978-1913447052
- Dimensions : 22.8 x 5.6 x 13.4 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 17,386 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
4.7 out of 5
502 global ratings
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 May 2021
Novelty gift more than usable, areas of the map are too cluttered and you have to google everything to find out more info. Couldnt use it in the end, downloaded atlas obscura and used that for our adventures to weird and wonderful places
7 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 December 2021
This is the second map I've bought and I've got to say, I frickin love it! It makes you look at your country in a completely new way and gets you excited about staycation time post pandemic. I feel like ive stepped into a Mary Poppins map when I look at the immense detail in these great hoofs of paper. Plus, you can carry on the fun by closing your eyes, pointing at the map and then opening them to reveal something epic to research. I've discovered so much history on the ol' puter after researching some of the cool stories/people etc mentioned in the maps- I JUST LOVE THESE MAPS!!! TIM- IF YOU'RE READING THIS REVIEW, BUY ME ANOTHER ONE FOR CHRISTMAS ALREADY!!! I'M USING MY CAP LOCKS VOICE SO PAY ATTENTION!!
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 May 2021
I was so disappointed with this map, its way to fussy. Totally covered in writing but with very limited detail. I would have preferred 25 places with a lot more information and then the chance to buy additional maps in the collection. Really sad as I was so excited to get it.
2 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 March 2022
What do you get the people that say they don't want or need anything? An adventure map! These are just lovely. So much detail, fun to look at and filled with facts and information. I built a whole adventure hamper around the map which went down very well (apparently a very thoughtful gift). Would definitely purchase any of these maps again.
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 August 2021
I bought this map as a small gift for my daughter and have since bought another for my niece. Both loved the idea and look of this map. It makes an unusual and interesting gift.
One person found this helpful