Great Britain A-Z Handy Road Atlas 2023 (A5 Spiral) Spiral-bound – 12 May 2022
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
The perfect compact road atlas to keep in your glove box.
A compact A5-size full colour, spiral bound road atlas, now fully revised and updated. Clear detailed road mapping at a mainland map scale of 5 miles to 1 inch, 3.17 km to 1 cm.
Easily stored in a glove box or door pocket. Instantly recognisable and easy to use, the road mapping has been specifically tailored for the smaller scale and includes the following:
- clear standard road classification colours for easy identification
- motorway junction symbols
- under construction and proposed roads
- primary route destinations
- service areas
- national and county boundaries and a wide range of tourist and ancillary information, including Blue Flag Beaches
• Mileage chart
• Channel Tunnel terminus maps
• Index to cities, towns, villages, hamlets and major destinations
• Map key also in French and German.
• Lies flat when open
This is the perfect choice for those wanting a compact spiral bound publication with A-Z quality road mapping.
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 4 items of your choice and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.co.uk. Shop items
From the Publisher
|Great Britain & Northern Ireland A-Z Super Scale Road Atlas 2023||Great Britain & Northern Ireland A-Z Road Atlas 2023||Great Britain A-Z Road Atlas 2023||Great Britain Handy Road Atlas 2023|
|Size/format||A3 super scale with popular lie-flat spiral binding||A3 paperback||A4 with popular lie-flat spiral binding||A5 with popular lie-flat spiral binding|
|Coverage||Britain and Northern Ireland||Britain and Northern Ireland||Great Britain||Great Britain|
About the Author
Geographers’ Map Company Ltd. (A-Z Maps) was established in London on 25 August 1936. The company’s most famous publication, the iconic A-Z Atlas and Guide to London, was created by Phyllis Pearsall, the founder of A-Z, who explored every street in London to create the first edition. Since then, A-Z has become the trusted source for street maps and atlases, as well as developing Visitors’ Guides, Road Atlases and the Adventure Map series for walkers.
- Publisher : Geographers’ A-Z Map Co Ltd (12 May 2022)
- Language : English
- Spiral-bound : 256 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0008528713
- ISBN-13 : 978-0008528713
- Dimensions : 14 x 2.2 x 19.2 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 910 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews: