|Country of origin||China|
General Medi Pack of 2 Migraine Hot & Cold Pack Wrap Therapeutic Gel Beads - Soothing Relief for Migraines, Cluster, Stress, Sinus & Tension Headaches
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Size||2 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Product benefits||Soothing,Stress Relief,Tightening,Cold,Clean,Sinus,Relief From,Headaches|
|Number of items||1|
About this item
- ESSENTIAL: Easy to use with adjustable flexible straps with hook & loop fastening to keep the wrap comfortably in place. A first aid essential for home, ideal for soothing relief, ease the discomfort of migraine, toothache, cosmetic procedures, sinus and tension headaches
- HEAT THERAPY - Soak the pack in hot tap water for 10 minutes until it reaches a comfortable therapeutic temperature. Fit comfortably aroud head, placing the gel portion on the temples and forehead. Adjust straps as required to fit best. Do not over tighten straps
- COLD THERAPY - Place in a clean, sealed bag and leave in the freezer for 1-2 hours. Cleaning: Hand wash with mild soap and water.
- FAST RELIEF, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE - Keep one handy in your fridge for a first aid icing emergency or your everyday comfort from pain. Just strap on and get the soothing relief from hot or cold therapy right away. Delivers up to 30 minutes of soothing cooling or heat relief for aches and pains
- HIGH QUALITY - You need outdoor gear that's as tough as you are, which is why we sell only the highest quality products that are built to last.Providing you with the best in the industry.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Innovative gel bead technology is able to provide BOTH heat and cold therapy
Freeze the packs or microwave them depending on your needs. These gel bead hot & cold compress packs are soft to the touch but durable enough to be used dozens of times
Easy to use with adjustable flexible straps with hook & loop fastening to keep the wrap comfortably in place.
Delivers up to 30 minutes of soothing cool OR heat relief for aches and pains.
Simply place the pack in the freezer 20-30 minutes or place in the microwave for less than 1 minute (please read directions carefully).
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 June 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on 2 June 2020
1 Microwave - I don’t own a microwave.
2 Put in warm water - only holds the heat for a few minutes and it floats meaning you need to find a way of balancing something heavy on it so that it heats up evenly underwater. Also you’re going to struggle not to soak the straps.
3 Put it in the freezer - sets rock solid, you can’t bend it.
I did see on here that putting it in the fridge is an option so I tried that as well. Similar to the water for heat, it lasts a few minutes at most.
The actual quality and fit of the band is also poor.
And when it is completely frozen, you can't bend it to fit your face.
A good idea, but it didn't help reduce the pain for me. It might work better for others.