|Country of origin||China|
GelpacksDirect Heat Pack with Cover - Microwavable Hot Water Bottle with Cover - Heat Pads for Cold Winter Nights and Pain Relief…
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Product benefits||Soothing,Pain Relief,Cold|
|Number of items||1|
About this item
- Long-lasting hot/cold: our 3-in-1 reusable gel pads stay warm or cold longer giving much-needed relief. Recover faster from sore muscles and joint aches. Amazing heat retention for soothing back pain
- Multi-purpose: our large ice packs for injuries fit almost all body parts, stomach, shoulder, neck, knee, shin & calf for extended pain relief. Unrivalled flexibility when frozen
- Natural pain relief: our microwavable heat pack is a perfect painkiller alternative. Pill-free relief for pelvic pain in pregnant women. Highly effective for perineal cold packs & menstrual/period cramps
- Hands-free design: a drip-free alternative to frozen peas. Our ice pack for back fits snugly against the body with secure fastening strap. Wear our hot/cool pack under clothes at work whilst walking or sat down
- Easy/Comfortable to use: our safe no-leak durable back pain relief cold pack is light & non-bulky. Non-toxic gel pack can withstand daily use. Our soft & stretchy hypoallergenic strap provides supreme comfort
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
From the brand
How we got our startWhilst training for his first marathon, our Founder, Mark was struggling with over-use injuries and without a suitable product to help with his recovery. From this was born Gelpacks Direct.
What makes our product uniqueAs a team of runners we’re forever carrying niggles or recovering from heavy workouts. We are our own best product testers, and over the years we have fine-tuned our gel packs to be the best performing on the market today. Flexible when frozen and a safe operating temperature when used hot or cold.
Why we love what we doWe take great pride in the fact that we are part of a thriving community of athletes and weekend warriors alike. We all help each other to push forward towards our individual goals, whether that be patching someone up to run their first couch to 5k or ticking an ultra-marathon off their bucket-list!
Soothing & deep penetrating warmth
This amazing microwavable Gelpacks Direct heat pack provides instant heat relief and is sure to ease your body's aches and pains. Simply heat the pad in the microwave and apply to the affected area and feel instant relief! The long-lasting warmth from our premium gel pack provides therapeutic heat that contours to your body.
Doctors recommend heat for the treatment of stiff and aching joints, minor muscle aches and sprains due to its deep penetrating qualities. No need to refill with water, this portable, wire-free heating pad will provide you with years of natural pain relief. The larger pack size and extra-long elastic strap means it's perfect for back and abdominal pain (fits up to 44" waist).
What's in the box?
- 1 x large premium heat pack (18x28cm)
- 1 x compress wrap (18x30cm pouch with 10x75cm strap)
These two superior products form the ultimate package for treating long-term chronic pains:
- Soothe everyday aches and pains
- Maintain flexibility in stiff joints
- Promote healing of long-term complaints
- Provide comforting warmth in the winter months
Why choose Gelpacks Direct?
No boiling water required
No need for boiling water so no worry of any spills or burns which makes this premium product safer and easier to use than a hot water bottle.
Designed to last, we have used the best manufacturing methods available to ensure our gel packs are the most durable and long-lasting available.
Heat up in less than a minute
Simply warm up the heat pack in the microwave for 45 seconds (based on 800W). If the pack requires more heat, then heat in further 15-20 second bursts until warm enough.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only things I would highlight are the belt for me is tight and right on the limit at 40 - 42 inch waist
45 seconds to heat the pack up in my 800w microwave isn’t enough. Even adding number of extra 10 second bursts took awhile to get the pack hot enough. I’d probably say 2 mins total will get it hot but do stick to the instructions to avoid any accidents. Tended to heat areas of the pack rather than across it all so had to squeeze, flip and move it around to get all the pack really heated evenly. It’s a good size pack but that restricts laying it flat in the microwave to avoid it not turning on the turntable. It’s still early days and need to experiment more. I would say it works fine though preparation can take longer than expected
I can’t recommend this product highly enough!
So well made, easy to use and perfect to provide heat relief to my tummy to aid healing after a hysterectomy but would be brilliant for period pain relief or cold to help back or shoulder pain.
It’s great that the warmth is strapped to you so unlike a hot water bottle it’s easier to carry on busy life whilst getting the comfort and support needed.
Nice wide band, stays on and soft and comfortable too!
Heating the gel pack is a little more tricky due to the need to heat only in small increments with testing in between, but works when done carefully to avoid damaging the pack.
Read the small print if using the gel pack and leaning against the back of a chair etc as it warns against doing this! I didn't realise this but didn't have any problems from using it in this way, but guess the risk is of putting too much pressure on the pack and causing it to leak!