Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £1.89
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Smart Watch, Fitness Tracker 1.69" Touch Screen Fitness Watch with Heart Rate Sleep Monitor, Step Counter Smart Watch for Men Women Activity Trackers IP68 Waterproof Smartwatch Sports for iOS Android
The Was Price is the median selling price paid by customers for a product on Amazon.co.uk (excluding promotional prices). For Amazon Fresh offers the Was Price is calculated as the median price offered locally for at least 7 days of the last 90 days (excluding promotional prices).
|Deal Price:||£20.93 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£3.06 (13%)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Screen size||1.69 Feet|
|Age range (description)||Adult|
|Battery life||5 years|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Multifunction and Intelligent Notification: This smart watch includes more practical functions, fitness trackers (Pedometer, Calories, Distance), Heart Rate Monitor, Blood Pressure Watch, 24 Modes, Sleep Monitor, Blood Oxygen Monitor, Call Notifications, SMS and APP Messages (WhatsAPP, Facebook, Messenger, Instagram...), Music and Camera Control, Brightness Adjustment, Weather Display, Sedentary Reminder, Gmail, Alarm Clock, Stopwatch, Find Watch.
- 1.69-inch Screen and Custom wallpaper: Fitness watch is equipped with a large 1.69” TFT screen with a 240 x 280 resolution. Full touch screen smooth experience, strong and durable 2.5D glass. 4 level brightness adjustable. Activity tracker is easy to operate and is smooth and responsive. It allows you to read time and data clearly even under the glare. You can now even customize your device wallpaper via the “GloryFit” APP, build-in watch faces with more wallpapers
- 24 Modes and All Day Activity Health Data: Smartwatch has 24 modes(walking, running, cycling, skipping, yoga, swimming, badminton, basketball, football, etc.). Smart watch makes your training more scientifically. And it can track your daily activity data like steps, activity minutes, distance, and calories. You could know well your activity in real time. Stylish and high-end fitness tracker watch is a surprise Gift for yourself, lover, family, and friends on special days
- Heart Rate Monitor and Sleep Monitor: Motast android smart watch adopts the high-performance sensors monitor, which can accurately monitor your heart rate. Heart rate monitor watch can be used as a real-time monitor to detect your Heart Rate 24 hours a day, Always pay attention to your physical health. High-performance sensors monitor your sleep quality in real-time, which helps you know deep sleep, light sleep, wake up time data.
- IP68 Waterproof and Compatibility: IP68 waterproof design makes you wear the android watch in any environments with no worry, such as when you washing hands, taking bath, swimming or running. This smart bracelet is compatible with smart phones that use iOS 9.0/Android 5.0 or above.There are 17 languages in the tracker watch. It only takes 1.5 hours to charge and can be used for up to 7 days.
It will display calls, social notifications and texts that are forwarded to your smartphone, pulling your attention to each new notification.
Control your music and switch songs easily with your smartwatch, no need to take your phone out of your pocket.
When the watch is connected with app GloryFit, choose the city you live and the weather on the watch will update every hour.
Free your hands and record beautiful moments. Just open the App on your smart phone and find the shake camera function to take a photo by shaking your smart watch.
Sedentary living style affects our physical functions, but don't worry about that. This fitness trackers watch will remind you to take a walk so as to activate a better physical state.
4 Level Brightness
Turn up the brightness directly on the watch and improve visibility even under bright sunlight. No need to press the home button every time you want to read the display, just raise your wrist.
- Our smartwatch is charged with low power and cannot use fast charging.
- Do not wear the watch too tightly, which can easily cause our own skin to be unable to breathe.
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.3 x 3.5 x 1 cm; 40 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 May 2021
- Manufacturer : Motast
- ASIN : B0956XD8Y7
- Item model number : P32
- Department : People
- Delivery information:: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Best Sellers Rank: 60 in Electronics & Photo (See Top 100 in Electronics & Photo)
- Customer reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this smart watch for a family member who has high blood pressure. Remarkably, putting on this watch lowered her blood pressure by 20 points on both the systolic an diastolic readings compared with her usual Omron industry-standard blood pressure monitor (measured at the same time). Obviously, we'll be using the watch instead in future - who wants to have higher blood pressure??!! No brainer. And I'll be advising her hospital consultant to use the watch instead also if he wants immediately improved patient outcomes. Think of the money that the NHS will save on blood pressure medication if all doctors used this watch!
BTW, we also fitted this watch around a rolled corner of our bedspread, and it showed that the bedspread has a blood pressure of 117/73. I was thinking that the bedding was looking tired lately, so you can imagine how pleased we are that the bedspread is actually fit and healthy.
Unfortunately, we were so stunned by the blood pressure results that we didn't get around to testing the other functions. We both went off to celebrate the medical miracle with a family-sized packet of ready-salted crisps.
Here are my thoughts so far....
Pros: The battery life is great.
The strap is comfortable.
Efficient on time notifications for messages, emails, and other app notifications.
Cons: I can't read the messages or zoom in so I have to look at my phone anyway. The writing is tiny imo!
I can't skip on to the next song on the music, I tap it and it doesn't work.
Vibration could be a little stronger as I don't notice it sometimes.
But it does look good.
The first day was great everything was working then literally the next day nothing would show up. After restarting the device and following instructions the device seemed stopped all together.
Oxygen levels and blood pressure kept interrupting so the data couldn’t be collected and the heart rate monitor kept turning off randomly
However, I soon dscovered that the blood pressure readings were far too high and were warning of hypertension issues. Checked against a proper blood pressure monitor which showed the true reading.
Needless to say "You pay for what you get" I suppose.
Finally when I tried to charge the watch a brief flashinng device appeared only to disappear leaving no indication of the state of charge. Finally when I came to try and use it only 2 functions seemed to work, the stopwatch and the heart monitor. At this point I had almost already decided to return the watch as unuseable especially as the lady for whom it was purchsed is not very computer literate. Antway to cut a long story short after several hours of fiddling and computer consultations when I discovered that most of funtions required the watch to be paired with a mobile phone ( some thing that was described too late in the manual ) I eventually got it working reasonably well. and to be fair it does most of the things it is supposed to do. Overall the poor instruction sheet ruins what should be a very useful device so that I personally cannot in all honesty recommend it, hence the 1 star.
Watch itself, not easy to setup with an Apple phone, it fails to vibrate when receiving msgs or txts on iPhone. Doesn’t seem to want to share information with Apple health app. Accuracy is questionable. This was bought for my wife, I have the same phone in black which does vibrate and communicate with my iPhone, although accuracy is still questionable on my watch.