|Manufacturer||HANGZHOU AOSI HEALTHCARE CO.,LTD|
|Product Dimensions||20 x 15 x 6.5 cm; 500 Grams|
|Number Of Pieces||170|
|Item Weight||500 g|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £1.89
- From the moment your product’s delivered it will be covered for accidental damage and any mechanical/electrical faults not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old.
- No added costs when making a claim; no excess to pay or any charges for parts, labour or callout.
- Easy to make a claim by phone or email. If your product can’t be repaired, it will either be replaced or we’ll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC.
First Aid Kit - 170 Pieces Hard Case and Lightweight - Includes 2 x Eyewash,Instant Cold Pack,Emergency Blanket for Travel, Home, Office, Vehicle, Camping, Workplace & Outdoor (Green)
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||20 x 15 x 6.5 centimetres|
|Number Of Pieces||170|
About this item
- Security and Reliability - All of our first aid kits carry ISO13485, CE and FDA approvals to ensure conformance to global standards wherever they are used.
- Contents - Packed with 170 useful and valuable hospital grade medical supplies - See the product images and the product description below for a full list of contents.
- Quality - You need outdoor gear that's as tough as you are, which is why we sell only the highest quality products that are built to last.Providing you with the best in the industry.
- Be Your Own Doctor - Make sure you keep your kit close to hand when professional medical care may be some distance away. Store it in your bug out bag, backpack, vehicle glove compartment or med cabinet for quick access. Recommended for Car, Boat, Home, Office, Kitchen, Road Trips, Camping, Hiking, Backpacking, Travel, Sports and more.
- HIGH QUALITY - You need outdoor gear that's as tough as you are, which is why we sell only the highest quality products that are built to last.Providing you with the best in the industry.
Customer ratings by feature
Compare with similar items
Why Choose This First Aid Kit?
- Equip your home, office car, camping area and more with this deluxe first aid supply kit.
- Each inner sleeve is organized by category. During times of need, get to right items quickly. After items are used, easily see what needs to be replaced.
- This comprehensive kit is including Instant cold packs, scissors, plaster, Emergency blanket, moleskin pad and more to treat most minor illnesses and injuries.
Lightweight, compact, Hard EVA case packed with Medical Supplies and yet still holds everything you need for life's unexpected events.
We are confident that you will find that there are more and higher quality contents in our kits than any other on the market.
Satisfied with only the highest standards, we loaded this first aid box with premium medical supplies for emergency and survival situations.
What's in Your First Aid Kit ?
Portable Size and High Quality. Size: 7.5" x 5.5" x 2.7" (19 x14 x7 cm)
Full Stocked and Organized Compartments
Heavy Duty Zippers and Strong Carabiner
Smooth Surface and Waterproof Hard Case
Perfect for Home,Outdoors,Auto and Office Emergency
Ideal for Road Trips, Hiking, Camping, School And Home.
Perfect for family use and emergency.
There is nothing worse than not being prepared & this kit will help you always be prepared
|Sports First Aid Kit||Travel First Aid Kit||Large 2 in 1 First Aid Kit||First Aid Refill Pack|
|CE / ISO 13485:2016||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Dimensions||20x15x6.5cm||20x13x3cm||25 x 16 x 9 cm||30x18x7cm|
|Piece Count Per Kit||170 Pieces||92 Pieces||258 Pieces||160 Pieces|
|Origional Brand Manufacturer||General Medi||General Medi||General Medi||General Medi|
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 June 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But most importantly it does leave some space should you need to add extra items in if a family member needs a specific medicine or item and being a hard case means the contents will not get squashed. Would have been better if there were a place for official medical seals as most kits of this size come medically sealed to allow entry into secure areas showing they have not been altered or tampered as they contain scissors.
This is full of 'a bit of everything' which is good. Maybe the plasters don't stick so well ( I havent had cause to use one yet but have read on other reviews that they come off after a while, but, this is an emergency kit not a long lasting kit, so plasters will last until you can get the eight treatment for the injury. I also read on one review that they didn't think burn gel was right as they said you should only put cold water on the burn, and in theory yes thats true but if you have a burn and you are on your way to hospital how are you going to keep putting water on it, the gel is perfect for this job. Just over a wk ago my grandson got burnt, they put the cold water on it but had they had the gel they could have pit some of that on it so not to have freaked the poor little boy ( he is literally just turned 2) it would have kept him going had they pit that straight into him and then taken him to the hospital. I worked in an A&E dept for 3 years and treated many burns so I know they put aloe vera and not water onto burns so the burn gel is ideal to put on the burn, so this, I think is a brilliant add to the kit. I would add that buying a couple of bandages separately would be a very good idea then taking out a few plasters and adding one of those bandages, you can then top up as you use the plasters, you no need to carry so many plasters in one go.
All in all this is a fabulous add to a family life, or keep in your caravan, holiday home etc.
Everything you could need to treat minor injuries at home, or to help keep someone comfortable whilst waiting for paramedics.
It's now placed under the stairs on the door, so compact. All kept in a bright and sturdy case so you can't miss it.
Will be buying another one or two for the cars.
Good little kit, especially at the current price.
Some time wasting tat in it, like a compass/whistle (if you don't already carry these as a primary outdoors.....then you shouldn't be out in the hills!)
The blister plasters are a sheet you cut, not shaped as shown
However I will probably buy another 2 for the cars if they stay on sale .
- sturdy box
- lots of things
- a little to big for hiking (which is what I bought it for)
- too many things packed inside. In an actual emergency, you may have trouble finding what you need
- some of the plasters just aren't of a practical size
This first aid kit has everything you need and more. The box is really sturdy and doesn't take up much room at all.
A lot of the kits I looked at were quite expensive but this was cheaper and definitely good value.