|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 2.3 x 8 cm; 30 Grams|
|Item Weight||30 g|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £1.09
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
High Fidelity Concert Ear Plugs, Eargrace 2 Pairs Hearing Protection Noise Reduction Musicians Ear Plugs with Aluminum Carry Case for Musicians, DJ, Festival and Loud Events(NRR 23dB)
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Recommended uses for product||Noise Protection, Water Protection|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Say Goodbye to Tinnitus: With 23db attenuation filters, these earplugs can effectively reduce loud sound to safe level to protect your ear suffer from tinnitus or even hearing loss. Perfect for concert, club, rally and other loud events.
- Preserve Sound Quality: The professional music attenuation filters can reduce noise but still preserve full spectrum of sound. It's perfect for live music, concerts. Enjoy the high fidelity music and won't suffer from hearing loss.
- 2 Different Sized Earplugs are Ready for You: Come wiht 2 PAIRS different sized ear plugs(standard & small ). No matter your ear is large or small, there is always one option fit for you.
- Comfort and Hygiene are at Top Levels: The soft non-toxic silicone material can be used for prolonged wear. Won't cause itching or pressure pain. Ideal for flight and long journey.
- Washable and Reusable: The silicone material can be washed and Reused. Please note the filters can not be immersed in water.
Compare with similar items
What will you get?
- Ear plugs(standard size)*2
- Ear plugs(small size)*2
- Aluminum carry case*1
- Neck cord*1
What need you pay attention to when use ear plugs?
- Do not put the filters in water or any chemical.
- Avoid them being exposed to sunlight for long time.
Why do you need wear music earplugs?
Almost any instrument can harm your hearing, if played loud enough for a long time. Too much noise also can cause a ringing or buzzing in your ears, called tinnitus. And at this point, there is no cure for loss of hearing. Once you lose it, you’re stuck with it! So finding the right pair of earplugs for you is extremely important.
Why do you choose Eargrace earplugs?
- Preserve full spectrum of sound and keep music with no distortion
- Comfortable and soft silicone material with discreet design
- Three layer ergonomic design for prolonged wear with no tinnitus
- 2 different sized ear plugs for your preference and ready for use
Do not worry lose them
With the included neck cord, the earplugs can be tied together. You can shake you body with rhythm without worrying to loss them when in concerts.
Easy for Cleaning
A brush is convenient when clean the small gap without hurting the earplugs. Note: The filters can't be washed.
Coming with a aluminum carry case, it can keep the earplugs clan and avoid from form moist. Besides, it is very convenient for storage and carry.
|Noise Cancelling Earplugs for Side Sleepers||Hearing Protection Earplugs for Sleeping||Waterproof Reusable Silicone Ear Plugs for Swimming||Hearing Protection Noise Reduction Musicians Ear Plugs||Waterproof Silicone Reusable Noise Reduction Ear Plugs for Swimming||Soft Comfortable Silicone Earplugs for Hearing Protection|
|Features||Hearing Protection, Comfortable, Washable, Noise reduction, Reusable||Hearing Protection, Comfortable, Washable, Noise reduction, Reusable, For Small Ear Canals||Waterproof, Washable, Reusable, Comfortable||Hearing Protection, Noise Reduction, High Fidelity, Soft||Waterproof Noise Cancelling Silicone Earplugs||Soft, Comfortable, Washable, Perfect Fit|
|Noise Reduction Rating||32dB||32dB||17dB||NRR 23dB||19dB||28dB|
|count||2 pairs||2 pairs||3 pairs||2 pairs||2 Pairs||2 Pairs|
|Application scenario||Hearing Protection, Working, Travel ,Sleeping||Hearing Protection, Working, Travel ,Sleeping||Swimming Showering Bathing Surfing and Other Water Sports||Musicians, Concerts,DJ, Festival and Loud Events||Swimming, Shower, Work, Sleep, Study||Sleeping, Concerts, Construction, Motorcycle and Hearing Protection|
|Attenuation filter included ?||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||No||No|
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 August 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The ear plugs are fine anyway but they are sticky which causes a large amount of earwax (gross) to come out with them. I do not use ear buds or anything to remove ear wax because this can force it in further and earwax is there for a good reason, to protect your ears from germs. If you're buying this to protect your ears and keep them in good condition this may be important to you. This kind of wax doesn't normall happen with in-ear headphones for example because the rubber is not sticky like this.
I literally opened the product, used it and instantly regret this purchase.
The tab on them is so small even in the best position to be able to grab them its very awkward to remove them.
After i managed to remove them i put them in their carry case, noticed they came with a cord to link them together so i tried to get them out of the case and they were stuck. The rubber they are made from means they get stuck in the narrow case and you cant reach in to get them out.
Then when i managed to pry them back out with tweezers i put the cord on the smaller ones, went to put them back in the case and the case isnt even big enough to hold them with the cord. So to use them with the cord i have to take them off and on the cord each time, pry them out of the case each time and while the earphone get a handy case i then also have to carry the cord around seperately and it feels like I'd need to carry tweezers around with them too.
Its a poorly designed product. Anyone who had tested the function of this product even once should have recognised all these problems and done a complete redesign of the whole thing.
The only good thing i can say is as earplugs they work fine. But they are the most awkward product i think ive ever seen.
In the taxi home I noticed I didn't have tinnitus ringing, so that was great.
Were not so good when I worked a gig and wanted to muffle my track slightly, so wore them loosely. The sound wasn't as clear.
Either way my hearing matters most - they stay in and are comfortable & I have them attached to my keys so I can't forget them :)
For the price it comes with a carry case, cord to attach them together which means it’s much harder to lose and cleaning supplies.
I’ve been using them on every shift and honesty it makes such a difference. I can also hear when people shout at me from across the bar quite clearly which I couldn’t when not wearing ear plugs.
if you work in an environment such as a nightclub or festival with extremely loud music i would suggest these so much as repeated exposure to loud music does genuinely ruin your hearing and not over the course of years, but months. Would 100% recommend these. I hope they hold up for at least one year or more as i know the filter has to be changed but we’ll see as this came with two sizes which fit my ears well.