The Fart That Changed the World Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
A high-energy, laugh-out-loud adventure story by much-loved actor Stephen Mangan and talented artist Anita Mangan.
It’s the most important day of the year for King Fabian as he is hosting all the neighbouring rulers. Everything simply must go perfectly.
King Fabian wakes up, stretches, and farts. His wife’s fury is so huge that he panics and blames the butler, who is carted off to the dungeons. Leaving behind a big problem: Fabian isn’t really the brains behind the crown: it is the butler...how will dithery Fabian manage to pull off this high-pressure event alone?
His small and smelly fart looks like it will kick off a crisis....
Frank—a kitchen boy with a big imagination—is drafted in as an emergency butler. As the banquet descends into a food fight and processions catapult out of control, Frank finds himself in an all-out farty farce. Can he save the day?
- Wildly funny and endlessly surprising, this is delightfully imaginative, surreal storytelling with a message that small events can trigger big change, and children can be heroes!
- Packed with pictures by Stephen Mangan's sister Anita Mangan.
- Escape the Rooms is one of the most loved and bestselling children's debuts of 2021.
- One credit a month, good for any title to download and keep.
- Unlimited listening to the Plus Catalogue - thousands of select Audible Originals, podcasts and audiobooks.
- Exclusive member-only deals.
- No commitment - cancel anytime.
- Audible is £7.99/month after 30 days. Renews automatically. See audible.co.uk/ft for eligibility.
|Listening Length||4 hours and 15 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.co.uk Release Date||26 May 2022|
|Publisher||Scholastic Children's Books UK|
|Best Sellers Rank|| 3,501 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
28 in Children's Books on Royalty
50 in Humorous Fiction for Children
525 in Humour for Children