|Product Dimensions||31 x 12 x 3.7 cm; 680 Grams|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Weight||680 g|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £4.19
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
AK33 USB Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Blue Switch Compact 82 Key Full Keys Anti-Ghosting Lce Blue LED Backlit Gaming Keyboard for Office, Typists and Play Games, PC, Laptop, PS4, XBOX (White)
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible devices||Laptop, PC|
|Special feature||Ergonomic, Backlit|
|Number of keys||82|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||31 x 12 x 3.7 centimetres|
|Included components||Keycap Puller|
|Number of buttons||82|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 82 Keys Anti-ghosting: Allows multiple keys to work simultaneously with high speed. Each key is controlled by independent switch, let you enjoy high-grade games with fast response, Great for gamers, typist, programmer, writer etc.
- Media Keys Design: With FN+F1-F12, easy to access to calculator, email, web browser, volume, media etc. Compact dimension size down the entire keyboard and navigate it easily, it can also save the space on your desk.
- Blue Switch: Giving you a clicky and tactile feedback,it provides great tactile feel, sensitive and responsive. 60 million times keystroke test, 55+/-20 grams keystroke force and 2.2+/-0.6mm keystroke travel, perfect for typing working, also suitable for gaming.
- Ergonomic Design: Compact dimensions size down the entire keyboard and navigate it easily, It can also save the space on your desk. Ergonomic arc and slope, when you use this keyboard, your hands are not easily get fatigue. The included keycap puller makes cleaning or changing keycaps easier.
- Durability & Compatibility: Laser carving character key for longtime using. Made of top-grade ABS and metal material, with matte-finish texture, it is sturdy and robust. Support computer system including Windows10,Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X, Windows XP, Windows VISTA, etc.
Blue/Black Switch Blue LED Backlit USB Wired Mechanical Keyboard
- This 82 keys of mechanical keyboard have high quality and ergonomic design.
- The gaming keyboard not only have metal and ABS construction, double-shot injection molded keycaps, high-end mechanical switches, but also have the blue LED backlit, gold plated USB connector, water resistant design.
- 82-key Minimalist Layout
- Blue/Black Switch
- Metal and ABS Construction
- Classic Blue LED Backlit
- Special Satellite Axis Design
- Plug & Play
Ajazz Mechanical Blue/Black Switches
This blue LED backlit keyboard has a blue or black switch that is perfect for gaming or office needs. The keycap design has been enhanced for special function keys (ESC, arrow keys, DEL) so that it can issue commands more quickly during the game.
82 Keys Mini Mechanical Keyboard Design
This gaming keyboard has been streamlined for the usual keys for games or office. The 82-key keyboard design not only meets the needs of use, but also saves more space.
Classic Blue LED Backlit Design
Blue Backlit Mechanical Keyboard gives you pure crystal visual and using experience.
FN+F8: Constant light mode-Breathing mode -Turn off backlit
FN+↑=Led brightness increase; FN+↓=Led brightness reduction
FN+←=Slow breathing rate; FN+→=Fast breathing rate.
Detachable Cable of Wired Keyboard
The wired keyboard is connected by a detachable cable, which is easy to carry and use. Plug & Play. And the USB cable with golden plated port can ensure the stability of data transmission.
Ergonomic Keyboard Layout Design
The keyboard creates a pure ergonomic keycap layout, which adopts the special layout
specifications of R5-R4-R3-R2-R1-R1, making it more comfortable and faster response speed in the game.
Special Satellite Axis Design
In order to enhance the balance and feel of the large buttons, the mechanical keyboard of the blue switch uses the satellite axis design on the "Shift, Backspace, Enter and Space" keys. And in order to ensure a better feel, we replaced the shafts of these buttons with a purple switch. (Purple switch: strong sense of passage, trigger pressure 65 g)
|AK33 Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, White LED Backlit Blue Switch||AK33 Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, White LED Backlit Black Switch||AK33 Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, RGB LED Backlit Blue Switch||AK33 Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, RGB LED Backlit Black Switch||AK33 Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Blue LED Backlit Black Switch|
|Key||82 Keys||82 Keys||82 Keys||82 Keys||82 Keys|
|Switch||Blue Switch||Black Switch||Blue Switch||Black Switch||Black Switch|
|Backlight||White LED Backlit||White LED Backlit||RGB LED Backlit||RGB LED Backlit||Blue LED Backlit|
From the brand
Compare with similar items
What's in the box?
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 December 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However for general typing it might take some time to get used to as the keys just feel a bit off. Maybe slightly smaller than a normal kb. The right shift key is smaller than normal so I end up pressing and arrow instead of shift. The return key has a similar problem for me. Personally I would prefer a keyboard nwith less keys as I don't really utilise the arrow keys, the function keys, or the end/insert keys etc.
The RGB is excellent. It shines out the back of the keyboard so you can get some really nice blends with rear monitor RGB. It also has a lot of settings for RGB so you should be able to find one that suits you.
All in all I would recommend this keyboard if you want something small and don't want to pay a premium.
Also, and this is me just being picky, but the "fn" key is in a very uncomfortable position