|Product Dimensions||31 x 12 x 3 cm; 760 Grams|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Weight||760 g|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £4.99
- Protection: This insurance policy has been designed for customers who want immediate protection for their product against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- Repair or replacement: Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will be either replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- No added costs: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- Important: For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
AK33 Gaming Mechanical Keyboard, Blue Switches RGB Chroma LED Backlit Gaming Keyboard 82 Keys Anti-Ghosting Metal Panel Ergonomic USB Wired Game Keyboard for PC, Laptop, PS4, XBOX (Black)
Enhance your purchase
|Included components||Keycap Puller|
|Number of keys||82|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||31 x 12 x 3 centimetres|
|Number of buttons||82|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 82 Keys Anti-ghosting: Allows multiple keys to work simultaneously with high speed. Each key is controlled by independent switch, let you enjoy high-grade games with fast response, Great for gamers, typist, programmer, writer etc.
- Ergonomic Design: Compact dimensions size down the entire keyboard and navigate it easily, It can also save the space on your desk. Ergonomic arc and slope, when you use this keyboard, your hands are not easily get fatigue. The included keycap puller makes cleaning or changing keycaps easier.
- Blue Switch: Giving you a clicky and tactile feedback,it provides great tactile feel, sensitive and responsive. 60 million times keystroke test, 55+/-20 grams keystroke force and 2.2+/-0.6mm keystroke travel, perfect for typing working, also suitable for gaming.
- Media Keys Design: With FN+F1-F12, easy to access to calculator, email, web browser, volume, media etc. Compact dimension size down the entire keyboard and navigate it easily, it can also save the space on your desk.
- Durability & Compatibility: Laser carving character key for longtime using.
Consider a similar item
Blue/Black Switch RGB LED Backlit USB Wired Mechanical Keyboard
- This 82 keys of mechanical keyboard have high quality and ergonomic design.
- The gaming keyboard not only have metal and ABS construction, double-shot injection molded keycaps, high-end mechanical switches, but also have 18 kinds of RGB backlit , gold plated USB connector, full key without conflict and water resistant design.
- 82-Key Minimalist Layout
- 82 keys without conflict
- Blue/Black Switch
- RGB LED Backlit
- Customizable Lights Effect
- Metal and ABS Construction
- Keyboard and cable separation
- Plug & Play
Ajazz RGB LED Mechanical Blue/Black Switches
82 Keys Mini Mechanical Keyboard Design
RGB LED Backlit Design
Detachable Cable of Wired Keyboard
Ergonomic Keyboard Layout Design
Special Satellite Axis Design
|AK33 Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Blue LED Backlit Blue Switch||AK33 Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Blue LED Backlit Black Switch||AK33 Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, White LED Backlit Blue Switch||AK33 Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, White LED Backlit Black Switch||AK33 Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, RGB LED Backlit Black Switch|
|Key||82 Keys||82 Keys||82 Keys||82 Keys||82 Keys|
|Switch||Blue Switch||Black Switch||Blue Switch||Black Switch||Black Switch|
|Backlight||Blue LED Backlit||Blue LED Backlit||White LED Backlit||White LED Backlit||RGB LED Backlit|
From the brand
Compare with similar items
What's in the box?
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 December 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However for general typing it might take some time to get used to as the keys just feel a bit off. Maybe slightly smaller than a normal kb. The right shift key is smaller than normal so I end up pressing and arrow instead of shift. The return key has a similar problem for me. Personally I would prefer a keyboard nwith less keys as I don't really utilise the arrow keys, the function keys, or the end/insert keys etc.
The RGB is excellent. It shines out the back of the keyboard so you can get some really nice blends with rear monitor RGB. It also has a lot of settings for RGB so you should be able to find one that suits you.
All in all I would recommend this keyboard if you want something small and don't want to pay a premium.
Also, and this is me just being picky, but the "fn" key is in a very uncomfortable position