Other Sellers on Amazon
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £5.59
- Protection: This insurance policy has been designed for customers who want immediate protection for their product against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- Repair or replacement: Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will be either replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- No added costs: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- Important: For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
F1 22 (Xbox Series X)
|RRP:|| £69.99 Details |
The RRP is the suggested or recommended retail price of a product set by the manufacturer and provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller.
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£13.04 (19%)|
|Price includes VAT if applicable|
Enhance your purchase
- RACE DAY, REDEFINED: Take control of your virtual F1 experience with immersive and cinematic Pit Stops, Formation Laps, and more.
- F1 LIFE: Get a taste of the glitz and glamour of Formula 1.
- The official video game of the 2022 FIA Formula One World Championship: - New season, new rules: take your seat for a new season and race stunningly different cars on iconic tracks including the brand new Miami International Autodrome. - Race day, redefined: Take control of your race experience with immersive and broadcast options for Formation Laps and Safety Car Periods, interactive Pit Stops, and all-new Sprint Races. - Adaptive AI: A new AI system for less experienced players keeps you competitive in each race. - F1 Life: Unlock and show off supercars, clothing, accessories, and more for the world to see.
- My Team: Choose your starting budget as you create your F1 team from the ground up, with expanded department events and deeper livery customization. - Career Mode: Test your driving talents in the world of F1 and work your way through the grid in the acclaimed 10 year Career Mode. - Formula 2, the ultimate training ground for F1, is also included, with short, medium, or full season options and 2021 and 2022 season content. - Split-screen racing for two players. - VR: Get the ultimate immersive F1 experience with virtual reality compatibility on PC that lets you feel the drama of the race from right inside the cockpit
- Rated : Ages 3 and Over
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 13.6 x 1.45 x 17.2 cm; 70 Grams
- Release date : 1 July 2022
- Date First Available : 21 April 2022
- ASIN : B09YDRCV5Q
- Country of origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: 515 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- 12 in Xbox Series X & S Games
- Customer reviews:
Enter the new era of Formula 1® in EA SPORTS™ F1® 22, the official video game of the 2022 FIA Formula One World Championship™. Take your seat for a new season as redesigned cars and overhauled rules redefine race day, test your skills around the new Miami International Autodrome, and get a taste of the glitz and glamour in F1® Life. Race the stunning new cars of the Formula 1® 2022 season with the authentic lineup of all 20 drivers and 10 teams and take control of your race experience with new immersive or broadcast race sequences. Create a team and take them to the front of the grid with new depth in the acclaimed My Team career mode, race head-to-head in split-screen or multiplayer, or change the pace by taking supercars from some of the sport’s biggest names to the track.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Played the game once so far, FP1 and FP2, so no racing yet. I need to adjust the control settings because the in-built setting for the G920 steering wheel doesn't feel right - too sensitive then unable to reach full lock, and there are also some clashing button set-ups.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS