|Brand||The Eye Doctor|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £1.79
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
The Eye Doctor Essential Treatment Bundle - Reusable Hot Cold Eye Compress & 80x Single Use Eyelid Wipes for Dry Eye, Blepharitis & MGD - Microwave Safe Mask
|Price:||£22.99 (£22.99 / count) £21.84 (£21.84 / count)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- ESSENTIAL TREATMENT & RELIEF PACK: Contains The Eye Doctor Essential resuable hot/cold eye compress and 80x single use The Eye Doctor Biodegradable Eyelid Wipes providing effective treatment and relief from symptoms of a range of eye conditions and complications, including Dry Eye Disease, MGD and Blepharitis.
- RESUABLE HOT/COLD EYE COMPRESS: The Eye Doctor Essential is a reusable hot eye compress that provides an effective treatment to help relieve symptoms of Dry Eye Disease, MGD, Blepharitis and Chalazion (Eyelid Cysts). Can also be used cold to help relieve the symptoms of Hayfever, Allergies, Inflammation, Sinus Headaches, Migraines and Tired/Sore/Itchy/Puffy Eyes.
- STERILEYES PROTECTED EYE MASK: Sterileyes is a patented solution that is bound to the fibres of the fabric to protect eyes from potentially harmful bacteria that is clinically proven to kill up to 99.9% of bacteria tested, helping you to maintain eye health.
- PRESERVATIVE & DETERGENT FREE WIPES: Detergents and preservatives can further irritate senstive eyes, the Biodegradable Eyelid Wipes does not contain any making it suitable for senstive eyes.
- GENTLE CLEAN EYELID WIPES: Pre-soaked with a sterile, preservative-free saline solution to create an efficient, gentle remedy for daily eyelid hygiene, ideal for cleaning away dirt and debris from the eyelid and eyelashes without irritation.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This treatment bundle contains The Eye Doctor Essential hot/cold eye compress and 80x single use The Eye Doctor Biodegradable eyelid wipes. Effectively combat a range of eye conditions and complications, including Dry Eye Disease, MGD and Blepharitis with this treatment pack. The Eye Doctor Essential Compress The microwavable eye mask is filled with our BodyBeads self-hydrating technology and is encased in our Sterileyes material, a shield around the compress which is clinically proven to kill 99.9% of bacteria tested. Our patented solution is bound to the fibres of the fabrics, protecting your eyes from potentially harmful bacteria and helping you maintain eye health. The Eye Doctor Biodegradable Eyelid Wipes Eyelid Wipes are ideal for cleaning away dirt and debris from the eyelid and eyelashes without irritation. The soap-free, rinse-free formula maintains the lipid layer of the tear film which is essential in reducing tear evaporation. Without this layer, eyes can become very dry and irritated.
From the manufacturer
Recommended by Dr Hilary Jones
"I've been working as an ambassador for the brand for six years, and can confidently say that The Eye Doctor is a simple, ingenious and reusable solution for a wide range of common eye conditions. Use it regularly and you'll see for yourself, just how effective it really is."
The Eye Doctor Essential Bundle
Essential Hot Eye Compress & Eyelid Wipes
Effectively combat a range of eye conditions and complications, including Dry Eye Disease, MGD and Blepharitis with this treatment pack. With this amazing bundle, you’ll be able to soothe your eyes with The Eye Doctor Essential Mask and cleanse your eyelids with our 100% bio-degradable Eyelid Wipes.
1x The Eye Doctor Essential Hot & Cold Eye Compress
80x The Eye Doctor Eyelid Wipes
The Eyelid Wipes are:
- 100% Bio-degradable
- Preservative & Detergent Free
- Soothing & Cooling
- Gently cleans & removes dirt/debris
- Clean & refreshes eyes
- Suitable for sensitive eyes
The Eye Doctor Essential reusable antibacterial hot and cold eye compress helps relieve the symptoms of a range of eye conditions and complications, including Dry Eye Disease, MGD and Blepharitis. The microwavable eye mask is filled with our BodyBeads self-hydrating technology and is encased in our Sterileyes material, an antibacterial shield around the compress which is clinically proven to kill 99.9% of bacteria tested. Our patented solution is bound to the fibres of the fabrics, protecting your eyes from potentially harmful bacteria and helping you maintain eye health. This fabric is antimicrobial to the three leading causative microorganisms of eye infections and that associated with Dry Eye development. The Eye Doctor Essential antibacterial, reusable hot and cold eye compress is a natural way to soothe pain caused by various eye conditions, and can be used in excess of 200 times.
How does The Eye Doctor Essential work?
The Eye Doctor Essential antibacterial, reusable hot and cold eye mask externally heats the eyelids, which stimulates the glands to give relief from any tension or irritation of the eyes. There is strong scientific research showing that gently heating the eyelid to the recommended temperature will help treat various conditions, including but not limited to dry eyes, blepharitis and MGD.
How do the Eyelid Wipes work?
Eyelid Wipes are ideal for cleaning away dirt and debris from the eyelid and eyelashes without irritation. The soap-free, rinse-free formula maintains the lipid layer of the tear film which is essential in reducing tear evaporation. Without this layer, eyes can become very dry and irritated.
The Eyelid Wipes should be used twice a day – morning and evening, as part of your eyelid hygiene regime.
What makes the Eyelid Wipes Bio-degradable?
Made from Viscose fibres, our wipes are fully bio-degradable in natural environments: in the soil, compost and both fresh or marine water. They will fully convert back to nature and do not require recycling. At The Body Doctor, we recognise that being sustainable is becoming a necessity due to ever-changing perceptions around the world and we are starting to bridge the gap between ‘knowing’ and ‘doing,’ by embracing sustainable products, packaging and practises. We believe our eyelid wipes being bio-degradable is a first for the optical industry and we are dedicated to continue this initiative across our whole portfolio, reducing as much impact to the environment as possible.
|Essential Hot/Cold Eye Compress||Eyelid Wipes||Refresh Eye Drops|
|3-Step Regime||1. Heat||2. Cleanse||3. Revive|
|Benefits||Helps relieve the symptoms of a range of eye conditions and complications, including Dry Eye Disease, MGD and Blepharitis||Ideal for cleaning away dirt and debris from the eyelid and eyelashes without irritation||For dry, sore and tired eyes - provides rapid relief and are easy to use with our 'one-drop' pump action dispenser|
|Dry Eye Relief||✓||✓||✓|
|Usage||Reusable||Single use||6 months after first use|
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 April 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am so pleased with the results that I have just replaced my first mask. I have informed my own GP. I hope he will be recommending them. I feel so strongly I think the producers should circulate all GP s because I know mine was not aware that there was a solution. Just as a matter of interest when I say years I mean years I am 82, thank you !!!
By DAVID MCCLUSKEY on 20 April 2019
I was told to create my own hot compress using a cotton pad or a washcloth in hot water, but this was too wasteful and fiddly for long term treatment, so I invested in this.
Best purchase ever. Really comfortable eye mask and keeps your eyes HOT for the full 10 minutes. Its a lot easier to clean than a washcloth is as well - I have some Clinell antibacterial wipes that I regularly wipe the mask down with (they use it in hospitals, it contains clorhexidine) and I've had no issues.
The instructions say 20-25 seconds in the microwave, but I've found I need to increase that time the more I use it - not sure if that's just my heat tolerance going up or my microwave being weak though.
I have an 850W microwave and a good blast for 40 seconds makes it lovely and hot. I set my phone timer for 10 mins, lie back and listen to the radio or a podcast.
When the time is up I massage my eyelids and wipe them down with blephasol gel and/or Wet Ones, then I apply my prescribed chloramphenicol ointment to my eyelid margins. If my eyes are feeling drier than usual then I also apply Hycosan Extra eye drops. With this routine, my eyes have stopped their excessive watering.
Honestly, even if I didn't have blepharitis, this is a fantastic way to start and end your day with. It's so relaxing!
The only issue (if you can even call it that) is there is a little plasticy smell after heating up, which I imagine is just from the little beans inside. Doesn't bother me, but if you're sensitive to smells you can easily mask it by putting a drop of lavender oil or something on it.