|Item Weight||20 g|
|Package Dimensions||14.3 x 10.9 x 1.1 cm; 20 Grams|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £1.39
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Basesailor USB Type C Extension Cable 0.2M 2-Pack,USB-C 3.1 Gen2 10Gbps Female to USBC Male Adapter,Thunderbolt 3 Compatible Extender Cord for Mac MacBook Pro iPad Air 4,iPhone 11 12 13 Pro Max Mini
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible devices||Laptop, Tablet|
|Connector type||USB Type C|
About this item
- Make the USB-C port on your device easily accessible by extending an additional 0.2M.
- Offer data transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps and also support charging and data transmission for audio or video (4K).
- Protect your device’s interface (Type C or Thunderbolt port) from damage due to ejecting and plugging in.
- Durable cable with a double-braided exterior and a premium aramid fiber core that you can rely on.
- ⍟ WARRANTY ⍟ --- Please note that this USB C extension cable comes with a worry-free 12-months warranty. We always strive to offer the best customer service and please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can help you with, we have you covered.
|Cable Length||0.2 meters metres|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop , Tablet|
|Data Transfer Rate||10.0 gigabits_per_second|
Specification for this product family
The very simple purpose of Basesailor is to deliver superior products with comparative advantages to customers. Pursuing this concept, we will remain committed to exploring and providing quality and cost-effective goods for you, making your spending an enjoyable experience. We really hope our impressive products make your day :)
What's in the package
- USB C Extension Cable * 2-pack
- Support 4K video transfer
- Double-Braided Nylon
- Reinforced Neck
- Aluminum Alloy Housing
Please be aware
- It doesn't work with Dell Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station and GoPro Camera.
- If you hook up a USB-C 2.0 peripheral to this USB-C 3.1 extension cable and it doesn't work as you expected, flip the connector over and try once more. It happens as a result of the compatibility issue of USB-C protocols and you need to connect a USB-C 2.0 peripheral to a USB-C 3.1 port in a specific direction.
- Video transmissions can degrade or fail if you want to connect a long cable carrying video signal (HDMI, DP, and more).
- Please locate a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your device that supports video output since not all USB-C ports are able to carry a video signal.
- If you want to extend your Oculus Quest Link cable, make sure that you've got a high-quality USB-C 3.0 cable and the total length should not exceed 16.5 feet since it's the maximum reliable length that passed our stability tests.
Basesailor USB C Extension Cable
USB-C 3.1 Type C Female to USB C Male Extender Adapter
The additional flexible Velcro strap attached with the cable helps you avoid a messy desk as well as makes you feel free to take it everywhere in a convenient way.
Make Your Life Simpler
Support charging, data syncing, as well as audio and video transfer while adding an additional 3.3 feet. It will also reduce wear and tear on your device's USB-C port.
Built with reinforced material (from the reversible connector to cable cord), this USB c extension cable withstand daily bends, twists, and pulls. It boasts a 7000+ bend-tested lifespan, much higher than most other cables.
|USB Splitter Y Cable||Basesailor USB-C to Lightning Cable||Basesailor USB C Female to USB Male Adapter||Basesailor USB C to USB C Cable||Basesailor USB C Female to USB 3.1 Male Cable Adapter||Basesailor USB C to USB Adapter|
|Quantity in Pack||2||1||3||2||2||3|
|Connector 1||USB A (Male)||USB C (Male)||USB C (Female)||USB C (Male)||USB C (Female)||USB C (Male)|
|Connector 2||2*USB A (Female)||Lightning (Male)||USB A (Male)||USB C (Male)||USB A (Male)||USB A (Female)|
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 July 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I then tried using it with my work laptop and docking station. The docking station is connected to the laptop with a single USB-C cable, which allows wired Ethernet, video signal (out from the docking station via HDMI to a display) and general data connection, as well as power charging. Putting this cable on the end of the existing single cable, still gave me data, ethernet, and power, but the video signal was lost entirely.
Finally, after setting up the return, I thought to try it with my phone and PC. That works. I can use this cable for Turbo charging the battery, and as a USB link cable. As far as I can tell (testing is ongoing) it is fine for that sort of data transfer. Just not the video side of things.
Furthermore it should be noted this cable only supports basic USB rather than thunderbolt which the title suggests. The seller is basically just listing buzz words in order to get sales.
I'm returning mine and I'd advise you not to bother buying.
So I not have these connected to the adapter which now lies on the table out the way.
Working as expected and the cables are a good length and durable. Only given 4 stars for value for money because they are more than I would pay for the equivalent male to male USB C cables but these are a more niche product so its fine.
I guess they lose one star because they are a bit short, I am not sure why a 0.2m cable is needed and wish I got a longer one.
I tried both sides and every way possible to fit to the drive up down both ends plus all 4 ports nothing.
If I use it as a power extension it works fine so it’s definitely connected.