Have one to sell?
Follow the Authors
Something went wrong. Please try your request again later.
Ben Nevis & Fort William Map | The Mamores & the Grey Corries, Kinlochleven & Spean Bridge | Ordnance Survey | OS Explorer Map 392 | Scotland | Walks | Hiking | Maps | Adventure Map – Folded Map, 16 Sept. 2015
Note: This item is eligible for FREE Click and Collect without a minimum order subject to availability. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you subject to availability.
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
Discover Ben Nevis, the largest mountain in the British Isles – whether you want to climb it or admire its majestic beauty from a distance! Forge out from Fort William, the road and rail hub of the region, visit Kinlochleven at the foot of the spectacular Mamores or find your way to Spean Bridge at the end of the Great Glen, known as ‘the crossroads of the Highlands’.
- Hike the Ring of Steall in the steep, dramatic Mamores mountains or climb the long chain of the Grey Corries
- Explore the Nevis Gorge and encounter the Steall Falls, the second-highest waterfall in the UK
- Walk, hike, climb and cycle along the Great Glen Way and West Highland Way through the National Scenic Area of Ben Nevis and Glen Coe
OS Explorer Maps:
- 1:25,000 scale (4 cm to 1 km – 2½ inches to 1 mile).
- Great for walkers, hikers, cyclists, families, dog walkers, and horse riders.
- Includes roads, rights of way, permissive paths and bridleways, plus essential visitor information.
- Free digital download included.
- Other Ordnance Survey maps of the West Highlands include Glen Coe & Glen Etive Explorer map 384 and Loch Arkaig Explorer map 399.
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 4 items of your choice and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.co.uk. Shop items
- Publisher : Ordnance Survey; September 2015 edition (16 Sept. 2015)
- Language : English
- Map : 1 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0319246353
- ISBN-13 : 978-0319246351
- Dimensions : 13.3 x 1.4 x 23.5 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,980 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
About the authors
Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations.
4.7 out of 5
465 global ratings
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm already deeply committed to ViewRanger (having bought numerous area maps) but if I were starting from scratch the free mobile download for OS Maps is a nice touch.Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 July 2018
I use the OS 1: 25,000 maps on ViewRanger on my phone, but would never do any serious walk without a paper map as back-up (e.g. if phone battery fails). I'm already deeply committed to ViewRanger (having bought numerous area maps) but if I were starting from scratch the free mobile download for OS Maps is a nice touch.
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 August 2019
Always good to have the feel of a real map - digital version a nice extra for pre-planning, but paper version is always the best when security of ability to read is required (digital not great when going up a mountain!)
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 June 2018
Good map, as are all OS maps. Mind, though, some paths on the map do not exist (anymore?) or are deer tracks only; being able to navigate and make your own path is still essential!
One person found this helpful