|Product Dimensions||15.49 x 16.76 x 9.4 cm; 100 Grams|
|Manufacturer recommended age||6 months - 18 years|
|Item model number||CRABS-CORE|
|Number of Game Players||4-10 Players|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||1 Aug. 2021|
Other Sellers on Amazon
You've Got Crabs by Exploding Kittens - Card Games for Adults Teens & Kids - Fun Family Games
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Age range (description)||12 years +|
|Number of players||4-10 Players|
About this item
- You've Got Crabs is the perfect card game for adults, teens and kids (ages 7+) who are into crustaceans and seaaaa-crets in the deep dark ocean
- Want even more crabs? Check out the "Imitation Crab Expansion" kit. It contains two wearable crab claws and one powerful expansion card. Whoever holds the card must wear the claws!
- A Game by Exploding Kittens - Creators of award-winning, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, teens and kids will all enjoy!
- A highly-strategic party game for 4-10 players
- Includes 78 cards (2. 5 x 3. 5 inches), instructions, foam turn Indicator, 28 crab points
Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
What's in the box?
What is this?
You’ve Got Crabs is a party game from the creators of Exploding Kittens and The Oatmeal.
This game is great for parties, or weddings, or long nautical voyages.
How It Works
Split into Teams
Split up into teams of two. Privately decide on a secret signal with your teammate, such as touching your nose or blinking a lot.
Try to Get Four of a Kind
Sit across from each other, draw cards, and try to get four of a kind.
Pass Your Signal
If you get four of a kind, you have crabs! Do your best to communicate this to your partner using your secret signal.
Collect those Points...or Not
If your partner sees your signal and yells 'You’ve got crabs,' you gain a crab point, but if an opponent sees your signal and yells 'You've got crabs,' you lose a point.
Whichever team has the most crabs wins.
|You've Got Crabs||You’ve Got Crabs: Imitation Crab Expansion||Exploding Kittens: Original Edition||Exploding Kittens: NSFW Edition||Imploding Kittens: Expansion of Exploding Kittens||Bears vs Babies: A Monster Building Card Game|
|Number of Players||4-10 (Team Based)||4-10||2-5||2-5||Add 1 extra player to any Exploding Kittens game||2-5|
|Includes Wearable Accessories||✓||✓|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As a family we love this game it’s a good game of working out who is bluffing and the illustrations on the cards are fun. I like the box the game is stored in and the little details of the fishing licence is fun!
Will certainly be looking out for other wacky games in their range!
Opened the box and read the instructions and soon realised that there was an imbalance of cards - supposed to have 6 of each card but we had 12 of one kind and only 2 of others meaning the game was unplayable because you need to collect 4 of a kind to get points.
Disappointed because we love exploding kittens and was excited to play youve got crabs. Having purchased over a year ago, I am unlikely to be able to get it replaced.
Lots of fun to be had with this fun family game.
I think was a bit pricey £24,99 as we love board games , I decided to try something different but we can get other games less expensive and have the triple of fun.