|Country of origin||China|
Mini First Aid Kit 32 Piece Small Travel Emergency Kit Red Emergency Pouch Suitable for Travel, Camping, Car, Home Essentials, Holiday Accessories & Includes an Accident Book Guide (1)
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Consider a similar item
Enhance your purchase
|Number of pieces||32|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||14.9 x 12 x 4.5 centimetres|
About this item
- Safety & Reliability: All first aid supplies in this travel kit are CE marked.
- First aid bag includes: 1 x First Aid Guide, 1 x Triangular Bandage, 1 x Burn Gel Sachet 3.5g, 6 x Wound Cleansing Wipes, 1 x adherent Dressing Pad, 1 x Low Adherent Dressing Pad, 1 x Conforming Bandage, 1 x Blister Plaster, 10 x Washproof Assorted Plasters, 1 x Washproof Strip Plaster, 1 x Micropore tape, 1 x Tweezers, 1 x Emergency Whistle, 5 x Wound Closure Strips & 1 x Carry Bag
- Durable & Compact: Easy to carry and lightweight for easy transportation. Packed tightly with 32 Pieces of useful and valuable medical supplies. It is just the right pouch size and features velcro straps, so can latch onto your clothing, belts or bag straps if necessary.
- Universal: This essential first aid kit emergency grab bag can be used when walking, camping, caravan or even a family day out travel accessories as a car survival bag kit. Additional space is also available so you may add personal medical essentials if required.
- This outdoor small first aid kit is light weight weighing at only 140 grams with dimensions that can be made into 15 x 12 x 4.5 cm. Fits with ease inside backpacks, car kit or camping accessories! Its waterproof zips protects the travel essentials from moisture, rain & dirt. The first-aid kit fabric is protected by a high quality water resistant nylon material.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
There is never a good place to get hurt but when help is out of reach, a first aid kit is your next best friend. When an injury occurs, a stocked first aid kit can save someone’s life.
This 32-piece first aid kit is equipped to tend to a large number of injuries in the most unexpected moments. Trusted by families, lifeguards, parents, students, teachers, nurses, doctors, construction workers, truck drivers and professional business offices.
This outdoor small first aid kit is light weight weighing at only 140 grams with dimensions that can be made into 15 x 12 x 4.5 cm. Its waterproof zips protects the travel essentials from moisture, rain & dirt. The first-aid kit fabric is protected by a high quality water resistant tough nylon material resisting rips, wear and tear.
This kit contains 32 CE-Marked medical supplies nestled within a compact and lightweight carry bag that boasts multiple storage compartments for easy access to essential items in an emergency. Kit includes sterile essentials to cover burns, blisters, cuts, scrapes, bites, splinters and more!
1 x First Aid Guide
1 x Triangular Bandage
1 x Burn Gel Sachet 3.5g
6 x Wound Cleansing Wipes
1 x Dressing Pad, Adherent
1 x Dressing Pad, Low Adherent
1 x Bandage, Conforming
1 x Plaster, Blister
10 x Plasters, Washproof Assorted
1 x Plaster, Washproof Strip
1 x Tape, Microporous
1 x Tweezers
1 x Whistle
5 x Wound Closure Strips
1 x Carry Bag
The travel first aid kit contains a first aid guide. This guide provides basic advice on first aid for use in an emergency. This is to ensure you are not left confused or alone with these supplies and will help confidence in applying first aid when required. This first aid kit travel bag has straps which allows you to attach the emergency bag to your belt or bag for quick access in crucial situations and allows first aid kits contents to avoid spilling.