|Product Dimensions||64 x 38 x 10.5 cm; 1.35 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.35 kg|
Elviros Cervical Contour Memory Foam Pillow for Neck Pain Orthopedic Neck Pillow for Shoulder Pain Ergonomic Head Neck Support Pillow for Side/Back/Stomach Sleepers with Removable Cover (Blue)
The Was Price is the median selling price paid by customers for a product on Amazon.co.uk (excluding promotional prices). For Amazon Fresh offers the Was Price is calculated as the median price offered locally for at least 7 days of the last 90 days (excluding promotional prices).
|Deal Price:||£30.59 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£5.40 (15%)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Size||Standard 64 x 38 x (12.5/10.5)cm|
About this item
- 🌙REDUCE NECK & BACK PAIN: Proven contour design perfectly supports and aligns your head, neck, shoulder, and back. The slope keeps your head from rolling out of a stable position. Bringing a reduction of stress in the cervical vertebra and spine. Improving sleep and relieving neck and shoulder pain, discomfort rejuvenating your body.
- 🌙ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Elviros contour pillows are well designed to support by following the natural curve of your body keeps air passages optimal for less snoring and more restful sleep. The cutouts on the side give your top arm a place to rest and keep it at an angle so your shoulder is not hunching over in front of you.
- 🌙TWO HEIGHTS---DESIGNED FOR BACK & SIDE SLEEPING: Size 64L*38W*(12.5/10.5)H cm. Back sleepers with cervical issues can sleep on the higher side (12.5cm) of the pillow with 2 horns as this side provides better support for the head and cervical, so as to keeps your neck properly aligned with the rest of your body. All the other back/side sleepers can sleep on the lower side (10.5cm).
- 🌙100% PREMIUM MEMORY FOAM PILLOW: Elviros ergonomic sleeping pillow core is made of high- density slow rebound memory foam. That will provide sleeping firm support with amazing comfort and softness. Keeps its shape and firmness for long term use. THE MEMORY FOAM CORE MAY HAVE A VERY LIGHT SMELL, WE SUGGEST TO VENTILABLE IT FOR 5-7 DAYS.
- 🌙REMOVABLE BREATHABLE PILLOWCASE: The Made of 100% Polyester. A breathable surface lets air circulate to keep the pillow cool while you sleep. It is removable with zippered and machine washable, so you can always keep it clean and smelling fresh. All material is chemical-free for better health.
Customer ratings by feature
Compare with similar items
From the brand
Elviros Memory Foam Cervical Pillow
The cervical neck pillow can support your neck in the neutral aligned position and lifts your head to the proper height while you sleep on your back or side. It is possible for you to experience some discomfort during the FIRST TWO WEEKS while your body is trying to adjust to the correct position. Please be patient and give yourself an adaptation cycle.
The cavity in the middle helps to cradle the head for optimal support and make you breathe better and smoothly.
For back sleepers follows the curve of the neck and spine (upper back) and prevents herniated or bulging disc in neck efficiently.
Ergonomically designed to relieve your pain
The pillow has a special shape that fits the contours of your head, neck and shoulders.
The hollow design in the middle, the ventilation is not stuffy.
The shoulders are attached to the shoulders of the pillows to reduce the pressure on the shoulders.
TWO HEIGHTS: 4.1/4.9inch (PLEASE NOTE: Before purchasing, please compare with the height of the pillows you usually use and confirm that the height is suitable for you.)
THIS PILLOW IS MODERATELY SOFT AND FIRM. THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE PLEASE PURCHASE WITH CAUTION
1. If you usually sleep with pillows that are too soft or too hard
2. If you are hurting your neck or shoulder now
3. For people with neck or shoulder injury, please seek advice from us in advance
5 SECONDS SLOW REBOUND MEMORY FOAM
The pillow core is made of 60-density slow-rebound memory foam which have been the Certification of “CertuPUR-US”, care much about healty. This pillow can be folded or pressed, and 3-5 second slow rebound memory foam can gives you a stress-free sleep.
THE MEMORY FOAM ITSELF WILL HAVE A VERY LIGHT SMELL, IF YOU ARE UNACCEPTABLE, PLEASE VENTILABLE IT FOR 5-7 DAYS.
Washable & Breathable Pillowcase
The pillowcase made polyester which is friendly to the skin. No chemicals contains, the mesh cover in the middle of the pillow which is much breathable and not feeling hot again.
How to remove the pillowcase?
1. Untie the snap button in the middle
2. Unzip pillowcase
3. Remove the pillowcase
GREAT GIFT & SERVICE
Elviros memory foam cervical neck pillow is packed with a great paper gift box. It's an ideal gift for your parents, friends, and relatives as for birthday gifts and holiday gifts. As it is vacuum packed, so when you release the air out of the package, give it several minutes to half an hour slow rebound to its normal shape.
|Elviros Cervical Contour Memory Foam Pillow for Neck Pain Shoulder Pain||Elviros Ergonomic Cervical Memory Foam Pillow for Neck Pain Shoulder Pain||Elviros Cervical Contour Memory Foam Pillow for Side/Back/Stomach Sleepers||Cervical Memory Foam Pillow Cover Replaceable Pillowcase (Pillowcase ONLY)||Elviros 2 in 1Cervical Contour Memory Foam Pillow for Neck Support||Elviros Adjustable Orthopedic Contour Neck Support Pillows for Pain Relief|
|Dimensions||53.8 x 33 x (11/9)cm||64 x 42 x (12.5/10.5)cm||58 x 38 x (12/10)cm||64 x 38 x (12.5/10.5)cm||58 x 12 x （43/21.2） cm||59 x 13 x (38/21) cm|
|Material||62% Polyester and 38% ice silk||100% Polyester||100% Polyester||62% Polyester and 38% ice silk||100% Polyester||100% Polyester|
|Soft to Firm||Medium||Medium||Medium Soft||Medium||Medium|
|Color Maps||White/Grey/Dark Grey/Blue||White/Grey/Dark Grey/Blue||White/Grey/Dark Grey/Blue||White/Grey/Dark Grey/Blue||White/Grey/Dark Grey/Blue||White/Grey/Dark Grey/Blue|
|with Arm Rest||✓||✓||✓|
|with Shoulder Rest||✓|
|OEKO-Tex and CertiPUR-US Certified||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 April 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Firm support on my neck when I'm sleeping.
Reduced neck pain in general.
More mindful when choosing sleeping positions.
Pillow adapts to any position of sleep.
Once you've adjusted to sleeping on it you get a good night's sleep.
Well made product that you can return if you're unsatisfied.
Fits in a normal pillow slip.
The removable cover isn't replaceable.
It had a smell about it that's taken weeks to disappear or I've grown used to it.
You're meant to sleep without a pillow slip on but the make up of the pillow catches on ear piercings. OUCH!
It takes perseveration to adjust to sleeping on it as it's a lot lower than what I used to sleep on but once you crack it it's good.
As it has memory foam in it, it can become too warm.in hotter weather.
Overall I would buy it again as it's doing what I need it to do. Hope this helps
I had been suffering from ongoing spells of neck and shoulder pain due to chronic arthritis. The pain and stiffness was always much worse in the mornings and I realised that I would need to replace my pillow which though comfortable, was not providing enough support to my neck. I spent several months and a lot of money, buying and trying out different types of pillows but to no avail. Eventually, I read the reviews on Amazon for this pillow and decided that as all of the other pillows had not helped in alleviating any of the pain and stiffness, I had nothing to lose amd bought it. I experienced some relief almost straight away. The months went by and I continued to have a lot less pain in the neck and shoulder from the arthritis. I will always have to manage the arthritis but at least I know now that this pillow holds my neck and shoulders in a good posture when sleeping and has resulted in my having alot of relief from pain and stiffness and especially so in the mornings. I was at my wits’ end by the time that I came across this pillow and as I was influenced by the reviews of other purchasers , I decided to post my review of my experience with a view to help other people who suffer from ongoing neck and shoulder pain.
I am delighted with this pillow and as anyone who suffers from arthritis knows, there is no magic bullet to treat it but this pillow has helped me enormously in managing the symptoms that I have described. At last, some relief for which I am very grateful.
I have had this pillow now for a few weeks and wanted to add that it has helped with my neck pain and now I have a much better nights sleep.
By Steve on 20 April 2020