Ella Bonna Mini Fleece Booties with Non Skid Bottom | Flexible | for Baby Boys Girls Toddlers
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- 👶🏼 Super Cozy Fleece - 100% Organic Cotton: Ella Bonna booties with fleece outers for style, and 100% organic cotton inner linings so those little toes stay warm and comfy but don't overheat.
- ❤️ Adorable Gift Idea: Ella Bonna polar booties are designed to stay on your baby's feet. They are easy to put on and stay on baby’s feet and ankles. Most importantly, fleece fabric keeps toddler's toes warm. It’s also an adorable gift idea for baby shower and newborn’s birthday
- Outer Material: Fleece
- Inner Material: Textile
- Sole: Polyvinyl Chloride
- Closure: Snap
- Heel Type: No Heel
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 17.4 x 10.31 x 4.5 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 July 2019
- Manufacturer : Ella Bonna
- ASIN : B07RM5JDHF
- Item model number : EB200
- Department : Baby Boys
- Customer reviews:
- Are you prepared for your baby's first steps? Ella Bonna has your back, nevertheless. Our designer booties allow your child the comfort and support to make every step count. Fleece fabric booties fit your baby's feet perfectly. The handmade boots are durable, breathable, soft, comfy, stylish and elegant.
- Booties are unisex and make a perfect fit for both boys and girls. They are available in different colors and have sizes available from 0-24 months. Please check the size chart before ordering your pair of the booties. Measure your baby's foot from heel to toe and add an extra ¼ inches into it for an optimum fit.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only issue is the bottom is a bit slippy for walking.
By Fernanda on 29 November 2021