Other Sellers on Amazon
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £3.29
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
F1 22 (PS4)
|RRP:|| £59.99 Details |
This is the retail price by the manufacturer or importer of the product. Amazon confirms the relevance of this RRP, on a quarterly basis, compared to prices charged by at least one competitor or Amazon.
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£10.00 (17%)|
|Price includes VAT if applicable|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- RACE DAY, REDEFINED: Take control of your virtual F1 experience with immersive and cinematic Pit Stops, Formation Laps, and more.
- F1 LIFE: Get a taste of the glitz and glamour of Formula 1.
- The official video game of the 2022 FIA Formula One World Championship: - New season, new rules: take your seat for a new season and race stunningly different cars on iconic tracks including the brand new Miami International Autodrome. - Race day, redefined: Take control of your race experience with immersive and broadcast options for Formation Laps and Safety Car Periods, interactive Pit Stops, and all-new Sprint Races. - Adaptive AI: A new AI system for less experienced players keeps you competitive in each race. - F1 Life: Unlock and show off supercars, clothing, accessories, and more for the world to see.
- My Team: Choose your starting budget as you create your F1 team from the ground up, with expanded department events and deeper livery customization. - Career Mode: Test your driving talents in the world of F1 and work your way through the grid in the acclaimed 10 year Career Mode. - Formula 2, the ultimate training ground for F1, is also included, with short, medium, or full season options and 2021 and 2022 season content. - Split-screen racing for two players. - VR: Get the ultimate immersive F1 experience with virtual reality compatibility on PC that lets you feel the drama of the race from right inside the cockpit
- Rated : Ages 3 and Over
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 17 x 13 cm; 80 Grams
- Release date : 1 July 2022
- Date First Available : 21 April 2022
- ASIN : B09YFNBGZS
- Country of origin : Austria
- Best Sellers Rank: 86 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- 2 in PlayStation 4 Games
- Customer reviews:
Enter the new era of Formula 1® in EA SPORTS™ F1® 22, the official video game of the 2022 FIA Formula One World Championship™. Take your seat for a new season as redesigned cars and overhauled rules redefine race day, test your skills around the new Miami International Autodrome, and get a taste of the glitz and glamour in F1® Life. Race the stunning new cars of the Formula 1® 2022 season with the authentic lineup of all 20 drivers and 10 teams and take control of your race experience with new immersive or broadcast race sequences. Create a team and take them to the front of the grid with new depth in the acclaimed My Team career mode, race head-to-head in split-screen or multiplayer, or change the pace by taking supercars from some of the sport’s biggest names to the track.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Enjoying the game but it has too many bugs at the moment and EA don’t seem to respond to it anytime soon, so i cannot recommend it to anyone.
I will update this review if it gets better.
The audio is still broken, a month in, it will crackle to the extent that you cannot hear your engine. This isn't me, some obscure speaker setup or otherwise - it's noted on two totally different setups some 80 miles apart (my brother).
The game is worse than 2020, it has been embedded with the usual array of EA's bloated menus which are just so hard to figure out. Want to start a race? There are over 10 different menu boxes.. it is baffling. Multiplayer is similarly baffling to setup; though 2020 was no walk in the park, it is now even harder.
EA have taken a month to fix basic handling characteristics that would have been picked up if they'd done any testing whatsoever, the throttle and traction characteristics were nothing like real life (you spun.. all the time, the engine delivered 100% torque immediately - which doesn't happen with ICEs).
Where to start with the game.. EA Life, F1 Life? Waste of time. Wish they'd not bothered and just got the game right at release. Super cars? Wish they hadn't bothered. Would rather the old school F1 cars back.
I'm honestly shocked.. I can't recall Codemasters ever messing up a release quite like this. There was isolated bugs or errors - but the bugs in this are everywhere, so many that EA cannot fix them fast enough.. we have a patch a week with a litany of bugs remaining.
The only positive, is that now, 1 month after release - the handling characteristics of the cars is improving, and it feels much more like the behaviour one would expect, and that one sees on TV.
Many like myself will no doubt purchase this latest version due to revised F1 cars
In that respect, the game works very well
The 2020 version is a superior game when it comes to the actual racing insofar as it offers more choices and types of categories
This latest version F1 , F2, and supercars
So far the supercars are proving to be very disappointing only offering challenges which quite dull and not at all challenging
The F1 lifestyle is a complete waste of time and quite frankly adds nothing to the game. You get the chance to purchase supercars, furnishings for your flat etc.. The only point of the exercise appears to be to show off to your friends. Its childish and pointless
If you wish to race the latest F1 cars by all means purchase it
But if you want more complete racing games stick with the older versions