|Safety warning||Cotton buds should not be inserted deep into the inner ear or nose. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Improper use can cause injury.|
|Package Dimensions||17.4 x 15.8 x 2.6 cm; 160 Grams|
|Item model number||ECO-BAMBUDS400|
|Item Weight||160 g|
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
EcoShoots 400 or 1000 Bamboo Cotton Buds | 4x100 Organic Bambuds | Recycled Plastic Free Packaging | GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Ear Buds | Biodegradable Cotton Buds & Compostable Q Tips
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- 🌍 100% BIODEGRADABLE EAR BUDS - These environmentally friendly Q Tips are able to be composted at home. Lets all step up the fight on plastic and switch to eco friendly cotton buds.
- 🌍 GOTS ORGANIC COTTON WOOL - Organic cotton is a much better for the environment and to achieve GOTS certification strict criteria needs to be met with no use of toxic pesticides, insecticides or herbicides.
- 🌍 HIGH QUALITY VALUE PACK - 4 packs of 100 of the highest quality eco cotton wool buds with bamboo sticks. Ideal for the whole family or you can plant the seed of change and give some boxes to friends & extended family.
- 🌍 MULTI-USE - Not just for use on outer ear cleaning, can also be used for make up application, nail polish touch up, keyboard cleaning & arts and crafts.
- 🌍 HELP FIGHT THE CLIMATE CRISIS - EcoShoots not only produce sustainable products but also donate a portion of any profits to environmental charities via the work for good platform.
Cotton buds should not be inserted deep into the inner ear or nose. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Improper use can cause injury.
Why should you buy this type of product?
It is critical that we stop sending plastic cotton buds to landfill and our oceans. You will find that wooden cotton buds are stronger than the paper versions sold by major manufacturers plus many other benefits detailed below.
Why Bamboo Cotton Buds?
Bamboo is a remarkable plant that can have many applications in the reusable & sustainable product space.
- 100% Plant-based made from organic cotton and bamboo wood
- Bamboo is a naturally sustainable resource with some species growing up to 4 feet per day
- The plant grows naturally without any pesticides or fertilizers.
- Once harvested it regrows from it owns roots.
- Bamboo fibres are anti-bacterial
Why GOTS Certified Organic Cotton?
GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) Certified Organic Cotton means that you can rest assured that the highest standards of production have been maintained without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals which not only harm the land but also the workers involved in the supply chain.
Organic cotton is a much better for the environment and to achieve GOTS certification strict criteria needs to be met with no use of toxic pesticides, insecticides or herbicides.
Global Organic Textile Standard Certification number and issue date: 137694/0392/1/1 March 2019
Why Bambuds from EcoShoots?
Excellent Value in a small package
High quantity value pack so you can either have a healthy supply for yourself or share with your family and friends. Let's spread the word and make positive change along side those we love.
Dispose of in your food bin
These cotton buds, made purely from cotton and bamboo wood are able to be disposed of at home. Just pop them in your brown food bin when finished!. Let's all step up the fight on plastic and switch to organic cotton buds.
Not just for use on outer ear cleaning, can also be used for make up application, nail polish touch up, keyboard cleaning & arts and crafts and any other odd jobs you can think of!
Stronger than Paper Buds
The high quality, strong bamboo sticks mean that it takes much more force to break than paper cotton buds which tend to bend with usage.
Check out our other products!
EcoShoots - A family run business based in the UK
EcoShoots is a small, UK based family run business. It has been founded to create reusable and sustainable products that help eliminate single-use products for the sake of our environment and future generations.
Check out our store to see our other eco products - More launching soon!
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 July 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Looking for a product that was value for money and would cut out the plastic waste.
Spotted these ones on Amazon and thought I would try them.
Package arrived in good order and promptly.
Well presented cartons, which open by sliding out like a box of matches, the ear buds seem durable and the stick is not to brittle, I have not broken one whilst using on my ears.
There as good as any, even the bigger brands, and have the benefit of not being made of plastic, I will be a repeat customer.
Imprecise use of paper stalks, prone to slipping, seems far more dangerous and fairly useless when, for instance, scrubbing nail polish errors off your skin requires a bit of pressure. No such problem with these--the bamboo holds up quite well. OK, they'll never be as strong as plastic, but I can use and dispose of these, in good conscience.🌳🌊😊
Lastly, the individual biodegradable cardboard packs of 100, flat-packed, rather than bulky cubes or tubs, can be popped in a purse, tote, or suitcase, keeping plenty of spares clean and ready for use!
How about I'm glad I got them.
Packaging is spot on and without waste.
Good size although could be longer imo.
Everything is recyclable too which is a huge bonus as I'm doing my best to reduce my carbon foot print where practically possible.
Got the 400 pack which I find excellent value - will definitely purchase ahem needed.
To the seller -
Thank you for your message but for whatever reason I'm unable to respond via the app.
Step up to the plate, Ecoshoots Bambuds. Coolest named product ever, Bambuds are the hero we all need, yet don't deserve. These little Q-tips are environmentally friendly, and super sturdy, you get get them nice and wet, and they don't lose their shape. Just please, do not dispose in the toilet, just wash them down and dispose in the trash.
I use these mainly on my ears, and the only issue I have is how stiff they are compared with the paper stemmed versions. But they work fine one you are used to them.
Where I think they absolutely excell is in cleaning inanimate things, like keyboards, mice, electronics and the multitude of other fiddly jobs done by Q tips / ear buds. The added strength of the bamboo and cotton quality makes these jobs easier.
Since then I've also began working in an environmental role and since discovering the bamboo equivalent I've used nothing else. I won't ever purchase plastic buds again.