|Product Dimensions||13.2 x 9.7 x 9.7 cm; 590 Grams|
|Item model number||BIO270|
|Number of Items||270|
|Item Weight||590 g|
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Earth Rated Dog Poo Bags, Guaranteed Leak Proof and Extra Thick Waste Bag Refill Rolls For Dogs, Lavender-Scented, 270-Count
|Price:||£9.19 (£0.03 / count) £8.22 (£0.03 / count)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Unit count||270 count|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||13.2 x 9.7 x 9.7 centimetres|
About this item
- BAG POO BETTER: 22x33cm doggie bags keep your hands safe, and odor contained. More than enough capacity for large dogs! A customer recently said "I've been using these bags for a couple of years now and love them. They're strong and seal the odor when tied shut."
- 100% LEAK-PROOF GUARANTEE: We stand by our quality. 270 lavender scented pet poo bags are included in each box. A total of 18 rolls that each include 15 puppy bags. Refills are now a breeze! We use recycled materials in our packaging and roll cores because details matter.
- STRESS-FREE WALKS: For pooh sake! It's time to up your game. Poo doesn't smell like roses: Our odor blocking lavender scented bags handles stank for good. Simple to open and tie securely so you can enjoy a stress-free walk with your best bud. No need to rush!
- PAIR WITH DISPENSER: Each bag roll comfortably fits in your pocket, but customers prefer to pair Earth Rated bags with our leash holder. Quick and easy access make this an awesome duo! Let us do the heavy lifting while you tackle your walks in style.
- HELP US HELP DOGS: We’re more than just poop bags & dog wipes. Not only do we make high-quality, innovative products, but giving back is at the heart of Earth Rated and has been since our founding in 2009. Your purchase goes towards helping us support shelters & rescues, allows us to team up with non-profit organizations and supports fundraisers and adoption events!
Customer ratings by feature
Consider a similar item
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 4 items of your choice and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.co.uk. Shop items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
What's in the box?
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also dump them in the bin when used.
People need to stop assuming that because a poo bag is "earth rated" that they can bag the poo then hang it from a bush.
If you can't be arsed to carry it to the bin then best to not bag at all and let the foxes consume the high meat content pampered pooch poo.
Much better than coating out bushes in plastic decorations.
These bags are scented and of a good quality. Compared to those cheap black bags you can buy you feel much 'safer' using these. I've accidentally stuck my finger in dog poo too many times using the cheaper variants. My biggest gripe with these bags however is that they are are branded as 'green' and 'biodegradable' which is misleading. Truth is these are almost no different to any other dog poo bag you will buy that claims to be biodegradable. These are not made of starch or any other natural plant-based material that will degrade when placed in water and left. These are well marketed and branded glorified plastic bags. Simple. They will take many, many years to biodegrade and when they do they will leave traces of plastic in the soil. The manufacturer of the plastic additive claims 50% biodegradation after 18 months in a hot, wet and compacted environment. That means that if left in a field or bush it may not degrade for many, many years! This means that the bag can be ingested by animals like cows and horses leading to death.
Now considering these aren't cheap you need to ask yourself - am I only willing to pay this premium because they don't harm the environment and/I can chuck them into a bush somewhere and not feel bad? If the answer is yes then I wouldn't fall into the trap of purchasing these. If however you are willing to pay the premium for a slightly higher quality plastic bag then well... maybe these are for you. Just don't be fooled. I'm sure you could find a cheaper, similar quality alternative.
Whilst non-biodegradable alternatives may be more economical, the price difference cannot be justified given the quality , quantity and environmental considerations of this product.
Positives : Economical , Large Quantity , Spun around roller for compact storage - a portable roller attachment ( with a similar mechanism to kitchen and toilet roll stands ,but much more compact ) is available .
Possible Negative : Some may wish to obtain a handled version for easier knotting .
The bag was thicker and more sturdy in construction, it also has a fantastic lavender scent to mask any unpleasant odours as you're walking towards the bin, however long that may take. Plus it comes neatly packed so that you only have to unroll and unfold instead of trying to separate one from a bundle of bags in your pocket. If I have to find fault then I found it a little hard to open and no handles. Liz