Other Sellers on Amazon
Duracell Plus AAA Alkaline Batteries [Pack of 12], 1.5V LR03 MN2400
Enhance your purchase
|Number of batteries||12 AAA batteries required.|
|Battery cell composition||Alkaline|
|Recommended uses for product||Toy|
|Unit count||12.0 count|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- UP TO 100% EXTRA LIFE*
- Suited for everyday devices
- SAFETY : Superior Nylon top closure helps preventing our batteries from leakage
- DURABILITY: Duracell technology keeps the energy of your unused batteries for up to 10 years in their packaging (ambient storage)
- 98% of our paper-based packs are made from recycled materials.
- AA and AAA manufactured in Belgium; available in AA, AAA, C, D, 4.5 V and 9 V sizes
- * Longevity performance compared to the Minimum Average Duration of the 2015 IEC AAA Motorized Toy test. Results may vary by device or usage pattern (IEC's website)
From the manufacturer
These batteries are Duracell's recommendation for the regularly used devices such as motorized toys, flashlights, digital audio devices and any other
SAFETY : Superior Nylon top closure helps preventing our batteries from leakage
DURABILITY: Duracell technology keeps the energy of your unused batteries for up to 10 years in their packaging (ambient storage)
- Batteries : 12 AAA batteries required.
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 1 x 1 cm; 150 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 Sept. 2021
- Manufacturer : Duracell
- ASIN : B093LT2N4Q
- Item model number : LR03
- Best Sellers Rank: 15 in Electronics & Photo (See Top 100 in Electronics & Photo)
- Customer reviews:
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
Nordic Swan Ecolabel is the Nordic's most recognised environmental certification. A product that carries the Nordic Swan Ecolabel complies with product specific environmental, health and quality requirements in all relevant stages of the lifecycle - raw materials, production, usage, re-use and recycling. The requirements are designed to protect environment and health by focusing on biodiversity in forests, land and sea, restriction on hazardous substances, resource efficiency, circular economy and reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Resistance is futile. Buy them
You soon learn that to get the best and consistent use of these items you need a reliable battery. These batteries always win both in power and importantly longevity.