|Item Weight||250 Grams|
|Special Features||Residue Free|
|Item Weight||250 g|
Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover | includes applicator brush | 650 ml & Service-it Deep Clean Washing Machine Cleaner | Removes 99,99% of bacteria and fungi and viruses |250 g
|Bundle List Price:||£6.80|
|Bundle Price:||£4.74 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£2.06 (30%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Specific uses for product||Carpet,Washing Machine|
|Item volume||650 Millilitres|
|Special feature||Residue Free|
|Item weight||250 Grams|
About this item
- Product 1: Unique carpet stain remover brush for residue-free carpet cleaning - kind on colours and textiles
- Product 1: Eliminates road and pet grime, and a variety of stains e.g. red wine, grease and coffee from carpets and rugs - including wool carpets
- Product 1: Special ingredients combat odours - vital for dirt and stains caused by pets e.g. vomit or excrement
- Product 1: Powerful cleaning formula with active oxygen and organic alcohol - Easy-to-use applicator brush ensures optimal results
- Product 2: Removes 99.99% of bacteria, viruses and fungi which can lead to bad and unpleasant odours
- Product 2: Hygienically cleans deep inside your washing machine, leaving a fresh lemon fragrance
- Product 2: Removes unpleasant odours caused by detergent residues, washing at low tempertures and incorrect dosing of laundry detergents
- Product 2: Activated carbon attracts particles like a magnet - absorbing and neutralising build up of dirt and residues
|Bundle List Price:|| |
|You Save:|| |
- Unique carpet stain remover brush for residue-free carpet cleaning - kind on colours and textiles
- Eliminates road and pet grime, and a variety of stains e.g. red wine, grease and coffee from carpets and rugs - including wool carpets
- Special ingredients combat odours - vital for dirt and stains caused by pets e.g. vomit or excrement
- Powerful cleaning formula with active oxygen and organic alcohol - Easy-to-use applicator brush ensures optimal results
- How to use: Turn the bottle upside down to moisten the applicator sponge. Apply product, gently rub into the area and leave to work. Dab up any residues with a damp cloth
- Removes 99.99% of bacteria, viruses and fungi which can lead to bad and unpleasant odours
- Hygienically cleans deep inside your washing machine, leaving a fresh lemon fragrance
- Removes unpleasant odours caused by detergent residues, washing at low tempertures and incorrect dosing of laundry detergents
- Activated carbon attracts particles like a magnet - absorbing and neutralising build up of dirt and residues
- Promotes a longer lifespan for all machine types
Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover | Removes new and dried-in stains | includes applicator brush (650 ml)
If it spills, it can stain! Carpet-cleaning is pretty much part of daily business. Stubborn stains like red wine, coffee or mud are often difficult to get out of carpets and can also cause unpleasant odours if left untreated. With its powerful oxy-powered formula and 2 in 1 built-in brush, the Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover effectively removes heavy soil and unsightly spills. The 2 in 1 brush gets deep into the stain, removing dirt from deep in the fibres, while also eliminating and neutralising unpleasant odours. All whilte being gentle to colours and fibres including wool carpets/rugs.
- Red wine
Not suitable for:
- Water-sensitive fabrics
Directions for use:
1. Open bottle, pierce 2mm hole in seal. Screw brush back on.
2. Remove loose surface dirt.
3. Apply, work lightly into the fabric. Do not soak.
4. Let work for 3 minutes.
5. Dab off the product and residual stain completely with a damp light-coloured cloth. Rinse brush after use.
- ALWAYS TEST FOR COLOURFASTNESS/FIBRE COMPATIBILITY prior to use by applying a small amount of the product to an inconspicuous area of the carpet/upholstery or o-cut, if available, and then leave for 30 minutes.
- Remove all residues of the product using a damp white cloth and allow the test area to dry completely. If the test area remains unchanged (e.g. no change in colour or evidence of colour bleed), then proceed with stain removal.
- Always follow care label instructions for carpet or upholstery. Do not over saturate stained area as this could lead to fibre damage.
- Do not use on leather, suede, silk, velvet or any fabric which can be damaged by water alone.
- Certain stains can cause permanent discolouration which cannot be treated.
Dr. Beckmann Service-it Deep Clean Washing Machine Cleaner | Removes 99,99 % of bacteria and fungi and viruses | eliminates bad odours | 250 g
Dr. Beckmann service-it deep clean washing machine cleaner powder not only cleanses your machine but also kills 99.99 % of bacteria, viruses and fungi, leaving your washing machine hygienically clean and smelling fresh. Every time you wash deposits of dirt and detergent settle in your washing machine. This causes unpleasent damp smells and often mould on door seals and in detergent drawers. It is important to hygenically clean the the machine which helps you clean!
Only a 'Deep Cleaned' washing machine can promise truly clean clothes. Use Dr. Beckmann’s specially formulated Service-it Deep Clean washing machine cleaner to tackle the dirt and grime you can’t see in your machine. The effective formula works best when used in conjunction with our original Service-it liquid for the dirt you can see. Both products should be used consecutively every two months or every 30 washes to ensure your machine is as clean as possible and continues to run smoothly and effectively.
Directions for use: • Pour all the Deep Clean powder directly into the empty washing machine drum. Do not fill machine with laundry.
• Select a main wash cycle at a minimum 60 °C and 60 minutes without a pre-wash cycle or additional detergent and start the machine.
• One treatment leaves machine hygienically clean and fresh. After cleaning the washing machine is ready to use.
Use every two months or after 30 cycles to remove unpleasant odours to keep your washing machine hygienically clean and fresh.
Always refer to appliance manufacturer’s instructions.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 July 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Stains that no amount of scrubbing or carpet washing could remove. They were an affront to cleanliness and I had all but given up hope that I'd ever have a clean carpet again, but then I saw the light. The light of Dr. Beckmann's Carpet Stain Remover (with handy brush applicator).
I was sceptical at first. How clean could this solution make a carpet? Is it easy to use? Should I remove the entire foil seal or just pierce a hole in it as the instructions suggested?
But it was so easy to use that the carpet practically cleaned itself. Apply and leave for just three minutes (the average length of a Gordon Lightfoot record), and then let the enrapturing lyrics of Mr. Lightfoot take you on a magical foamy journey. Wipe clean and watch in awe as the stains disappear before your very eyes.
This is, unquestionably, the most important product that you'll buy this year, and buy it you should. It saved me time, effort, and money on replacing an entire carpet. It has revitalised my room. Made my cat happier than she already was. And would likely have saved my marriage if I had one.
In closing, I would like to thank the fine folks at the Dr. Beckmann corporation for their unyielding dedication to cleanliness. Not all heroes wear capes- some have handy brush applicators.
By Lilla Cserfai on 29 July 2018
By craigieboii on 17 June 2018
By Ali on 3 September 2018