Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £5.29
- Protection: This insurance policy has been designed for customers who want immediate protection for their product against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- Repair or replacement: Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will be either replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- No added costs: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- Important: For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
USB C Docking Station Dual Monitor HDMI for Dell HP, Thunderbolt 3/4 Dock USB C Hub Multiport Adapter Triple Monitor to 2 HDMI 4K,Ethernet,VGA,USB 3.1/2.0, 100W PD for Lenovo,Surface,MacBook Laptops
This is the retail price by the manufacturer or importer of the product. Amazon confirms the relevance of this RRP, on a quarterly basis, compared to prices charged by at least one competitor or Amazon.
|Deal Price:||£52.79 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£27.20 (34%)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Colour||11 in 1 Docking Station|
|Hardware interface||VGA, USB, Ethernet, HDMI, 3.5mm Audio, USB 3.0, Thunderbolt, USB 2.0|
|Compatible devices||Mouse, Keyboards, Monitors, Laptops|
|Total USB ports||4|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||16 x 9 x 2 centimetres|
|Number of ports||11|
|Total HDMI ports||2|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【USB C Docking Station 11 IN 1】With this docking station,you can easily extending one USB Type C port to dual monitor 2 HDMI, VGA, Gigabit Ethernet, 3 USB 3.1 & 2 USB 2.0 ports, USB C Power Charging Port (max 100W), 3.5mm Mic/audio. In addition, this thunderbolt dock doesn't need to install any driver, just plug and play, fully meet your daily use.
- 【Docking Station Dual Monitor 2 HDMI&VGA】This usb c dock will help you to easily achieve dual&triple monitor display,make your work/life more efficient; Single use HDMI 1 can up to 4K 60Hz under DP1.4 source; And resolution support up to 4K@30hz & 2K@60hz when simultaneously connect dual hdmi; And resolution support up to 1080P for external 3 monitors when triply display under DP1.4 source; ★Notices: MacOs laptop only support SST mode, so all external monitor screens will be the same.
- 【Multiple Data Transfer Ports & Gigabit Ethernet】This thunderbolt 3 docking station comes with 3 usb 3.1 & 2 usb 2.0 ports, allows your conveniently connect keyboard,mouse,usb flash driver, usb c hard disks. Also this thunderbolt 4 dock support 10/100/1000BASE-T Lan networks and Audio&Mic function, allows you to enjoy the ultra-fast gigabit ethernet speeds and put in your wired headset without disturbing others.
- 【USB-C Charging Port】This thunderbolt 3 dock supports up to 100W input & 87W(safe)output into your laptop while connecting multiple peripherals, worry-free about power storage. Package included: 1 * USB C Hub, 1* USER Manual.Note: please make sure your laptop's USB C port supports power delivery protocol and please check if you are using a power adapter(not included) of at least 65W when charging with this docking station usb c hub,using a lower wattage power charger may cause a system warning.
- 【Widely Compatibility】This laptop docking station compatible with many laptops with a Full-featured USB Type-C port (support DisplayPort, charging, data transfer protocol), such as Laptops with thunderbolt 3/4 port:Dell XPS 13/15/17,HP Spectre x2/HP Spectre x360,Lenovo Yoga 720/910/920/930,Surface Pro 7/X/Go/Laptop 3, MaBook Pro Air 2020-2018 etc,★Notice:please check if this t3 docking station is compatible for your device before purchase,the incompatible laptops can not use the HDMI/VGA ports.
USB C Docking Station Dual Monitor for HP Dell Lenovo Mac Surface Laptops - 2 HDMI & VGA Ports Support Works Simultaneously
This ZMUIPNG USB C Hub macbook pro docking station provides a stable connection and increases the productivity of your device by expanding the female USB C port to multiple possibilities of connectivity. Keep your laptop charging while still providing power to each external device attached. Extensive compatibility meets every need of almost all USB C devices.
Please Check Which Functions Supports By Your Laptop's Built-in USB C Port Before Purchasing!!!
- If you are not sure, please contact with us, we are happy to help you check if this docking staion is compatible for your device.
- Please notices: Only applicable to laptops with built-in usb c port, this usbc hub can't be used with usb to usb c converter.
- All macbooks only supports Mirror Mode: AA,AAA,AAAA and Extend Mode : AB,ABB,ABBB. Not support A-B+C or A-B+C+D(which only support for win laptops)
- For Windows laptop on DP1.2, due to laptop's limited bandwidth, one of the monitors resolution will be lower than 1080P when connect external 2/3 monitors, and the final resolution depends on different laptop configurations.
- When HDMI and VGA work simultaneously, the resolution of monitors will down to 1080P/60Hz
- Please check whether the built-in usb c port of your laptop support video output, if not, then the HDMI,VGA, 3.5mm Jack of the hub doen't work for your laptop.
Compatibility List (Not full List)
|Hp Laptops:||HP Spectre 13-af001TU/ x360 13t/ folio (13t-ak000cto)/ 360/ x369; Elitebook 840 G5 series/ X2/ x360 1030 G3/745 G6/830 G6/ 2018 HP Elite 800 G4; Envy Geforce mx250/ Envy x360 Laptop (15z-ds100); Z book 15u G3/ 17 G4|
|Dell Laptops:||Dell XPS 9380/ XPS 13 9365/ XPS 15 2018/ XPS 13 9300/ New XPS 15 with i7 dedicated video card 64GB of ram and 2TB SSD; Latitute 7280/ Latitude 5310 2-in-1; Precision 7730/ Precision 7750; Laptop 5590|
|Lenovo Laptops:||Lenovo Yoga 720-13IKB/ 730/ 900-13ISK/ 910/ 920/ 930/ 940-14IIL; 3rd generation Thinkpad Yoga; Yoga15 Thinkpad Ultrabook Pro; Thinkpad E590/ P72/ T470/ X1 Carbon (2019 model); Flex 14 IML (81XG)/ Flex 5; Legion Y530; Lenovo C930/ T480s/ X390/ 81N8|
|2019 Extended HDMI Monitor|
|Surface Laptops:||Microsoft Surface Book 2/ Surface Go/ Surface Laptop 3; Surface Pro 7|
|Huawei Laptops:||Huawei Macbook Mate10/ Mate10 pro/ Mate20/ Mate20 pro / Mate30/ Mate30Pro|
|OTHER Laptops:||Google Slate (2019); Chromebook C340-15; SanDisk Cruise Glide; Razer Blade 2017 (gtx 1060); Pixel book go 2019/2020|
|Apple Laptops:||(Not support Extend Mode)MacBook/ MacBook Pro (2020/2019/2018/2017/2016); Macbook Air 2018-2020, Mac mini 2018-2020; iPad Pro 2018; iMac 27|
|Not compatible list:||HP EliteBook 745 G4 / HP Elitebook 820 G3 / HP EliteBook 828 G4 / HP 14s-be102TX / HP 14-ce1004TX 14 / HP Probook 650 G2 / HP Probook 455 G4 / HP Probook 430 G5 / HP Pavilion-14 bf116tx / HP Pavilion 15 ck009 / HP Pavilion Power Laptop 15-cb / Lenovo ideapad 340s Tablets / Google Pixel phones / Nintendo Switch / Acer Aspire A5 / Oneplus 5T Phone|
Docking station for Mac laptops - Doesn't Support Extend Mode(MST)
Two Modes for Mac Os
Max resolution when use Dual HDMI&VGA
Docking Station for Win Laptops
Triple Modes for Windows
Max resolution when Dual HDMI Display
Max resolution when HDMI & VGA Display
Triple Display for Win Laptops
Triple Modes for Windows
Max resolution when HDMI & VGA Display
Notices: For Windows laptop on DP1.2, due to laptop's limited bandwidth, one of the monitors resolution will be lower than 1080P
USB C Power Charging Port
Max Power Input Up to 100W
Allows you to charging your type c devices at power up to 100W, no need to worry about power storage while connecting multiple peripherals.
Notice: USB C PD Charging doesn't works for laptop own a AC charging adapter, those laptop (Dell/HP/ThinkPad...) do not allow 3rd party charger to charge their laptop in other ways.
4 USB Ports & SD/TF Slots
2 USB 3.0 Ports & 2 USB 2.0 Ports
This MacBook pro usb adapter comes with 3 usb 3.0 and 2 usb 2.0 ports,which allows your to connect usb keyboard, mouse, usb driver, usb hard disks to your laptop with high speed.
SD & Micro SD Slots - 104Mb/s
Transfer hundreds photos in seconds - Max transfer data speed up t 104Mb/s and SD & TF support work simultaneously.
USB C to Gigabit Ethernet & 3.5mm Jack
Max support Gigabit Lan
Enjoy the ultra-fast gigabit ethernet speeds and the reliability of a wired connection directly to make your work more effective.Worryfree about wifi's instability and interference from USB 3.0
3.5 mm Audio and Microphone
This usb c dock have a 3.5mm jack for you to put in your wired headset or microphone, so that you can enjoy music without disturbing others.
Common FAQ for 12 IN 1 USB C Laptop Docking Stion
|Q1:||Does this usb c docking station compatible with my laptop?|
|A:||Please check which Functions supports by your Laptop's built-in USB C port first, only if your laptop's built-in USB C port is fully funcitonal port which support Data transfer & Video Display & PD charging, you can use the full functions of our docking station.|
|Below types of USB C port are Fully Funcitonal Port:Thunderbolt 3,The USB Type C 3.1/3.2 Gen 2 with Power Delivery & DisplayPort|
|Q2:||Why there is no pictures of the external monitors when I connect the monitors via the HDMI or VGA port of this docking station?|
|A：||1. Please check which function supports by your laptop's built-in USB C Port, if the type of the built-in USB C port of your laptop isn't the fully funcitonal port, then the HDMI,VGA, 3.5mm Jack of the hub doen't work for your laptop. 2. Check your HDMI cable. 3. Plugin the Laptop's power adapter to the USB-C PD port before connecting external hard drives or multiple devices to the hub.|
|Q3:||Why can't my Mac latop extend the display screen to the monitors?|
|A:||For Mac OS, due to apple system restrictions the docking station could only support to extend one monitor, the other monitors could only copy the monitor you extend.|
|Q4:||Why I can't charge my Dell/HP Laptop with the usb c charging port of this usb c docking staion?|
|A||The first USB C charging port of this docking station is not suitable for laptops（like Dell/HP/ThinkPad...）with AC charging adapters，since they don't allow third-party chargers to charge them in other ways.|
|14 IN 1 USB C Docking Station (click for detail)||11 IN 1 Docking Station (click for detail)||10 IN 1 Docking Station (click for detail)||9 IN 1 USB C Hub(click for detail)|
|Feature||14 IN 1||11 IN 1||10 IN 1||9 IN 1|
|HDMI||2* HDMI - Triple Display for Windows Laptop -Max resolution up to 4K@60hz||2* HDMI - Triple Display for Windows Laptop -Max resolution up to 4K@60hz||1* HDMI - Max resolution up to 4K@30hz||1* HDMI - Max resolution up to 4K@30hz|
|VGA||1*VGA -Max resolution up to 1080P@60HZ||1*VGA -Max resolution up to 1080P||1*VGA -Max resolution up to 1080P@60HZ|
|Ethernet||1*Ethernet-1000Mb/s Lan||1*Ethernet-1000Mb/s Lan||1*Ethernet-1000Mb/s Lan||1*Ethernet-1000Mb/s Lan|
|USB Port||3 *USB3.0 Ports & 2*USB 2.0 Ports||3*USB3.1&2*USB2.0 Ports||2*USB3.0 Ports & 1*USB 2.0 Ports||2 *USB3.0 Ports & 1*USB 2.0 Ports|
|USB C Port||1* USB C Data Transfer Port-Max speed up to 5Gbps & 1* USB C Charging Port-Max 100W Charging||1* USB C Charging Port-Max 100W Charging||1* USB C Charging Port-Max 100W Charging||1* USB C Data Transfer Port-Max speed up to 5Gbps|
|SD Card Slot||Max speed up to 104Mb/s||Max speed up to 104Mb/s||Max speed up to 104Mb/s|
|Micro SD Card Slot||Max speed up to 104Mb/s||Max speed up to 104Mb/s||Max speed up to 104Mb/s||Max speed up to 104Mb/s|
|3.5mm Port||1*3.5mm Audio & Microphone||1*3.5mm Audio & Microphone||1*3.5mm Audio & Microphone|
From the brand
Compare with similar items
- Product Dimensions : 16 x 9 x 2 cm; 140 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 Nov. 2020
- Manufacturer : ZMUIPNG
- ASIN : B08ML5M2SB
- Item model number : ZM1833-UK
- Country of origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,341 in Computers & Accessories (See Top 100 in Computers & Accessories)
- 56 in USB Hubs
- Customer reviews:
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 June 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also tried it in a Thunderbolt 3 and standard USB-C 3.2 ports on another laptop just to confirm
Problem 1: laptop complains that I should use the original power adapter (I am)
Problem 2: my ultrawide screen only shows as capable of going up to 1920x1080 when plugged into either of the HDMI ports. I read the details carefully before purchase and noted that one screen would be limited to 1920x1080, but the other should be capable of UHD (3840x2160)
So - not fit for purpose, it will being packed back up and returned. Back to my £10 USB-C hub and the wide screen plugged directly into the laptop
The ability to add two hdmi cables is good and the head phone jack so handy especially when working on product work.
The main use is the ability to charge other devices and plug direct power through it.
One downside is the limited cable it doesn’t allow much room for flexibility.
Otherwise Definitely recommend it. It can handle a lot.
The Docker worked out of the box with HDMI*2, USB Mouse/Keyboard and 3.5mm Headphone/Mic and is powered from the original Laptop Power Supply. You then simply plug the power cable from the Docker into the Laptop, make sure your Laptop USB-C connection is Thunderbolt though....
The only down side for me was I needed to position the Docker and the cable wasn't long enough, so had to get an extension USB-C cable (Docker – Laptop), which was the UGREEN USB C Extension Cable Type C Male to Female... I think you need to get the right extension because they can be different but, the UGREEN is working fine for me...
In the main it works great however, at least 3 times a week I need to restart my machine as the 2 monitors simply go blank, the system still things they are connected but nothing displays. A restart fixes this, if it was 1 screen I’d say it is an issue with the screen but as it’s both I’m certain it’s the hub.
Would give it 5 out of 5 if it wasn’t for that.
Update: unplugged and no longer in use. Constant problems with screens.
I think it is important to define how my set up is to allow others to understand what is possible.
1) As I am connected by a Wifi network, I have not had the opportunity to test the ethernet connection but this would normally be a binary situation, it will either work or it doesn't.
2) I have 2 HDMI external screens as well as the laptop itself. Running on Windows 10, the visuals are clear and crisp. Dragging windows between all of the screens is very responsive. Both external screens are being driven at 1920x1080, 60hz, 8 bit colour.
3) I have not tested the VGA connection as the external screens are both HDMI.
4) Also connected all of the time are a USB webcam, a separate USB headset for Teams/Zoom, a USB tongle forr wireless keyboard/mouse and a phone charger USB lead.
5) I have also had external hard disks plugged in via the USB 3.0 ports and speed seems consistent with USB 3.0.
6) I have not tested the 3.5mm Audio/Microphone as I have the separate USB headset.
Setting up the hub was very easy - plug the cable into the USB Type-C port and then plug in the HDMI/USB cables - very plug and play which is what it is supposed to be with USB.
The hub itself is small enough to carry around in a bag to allow use in an external office (assuming we actually travel at some stage in the future). The range of ports and the way it works makes this a good value proposition for me (and I would say others that have the same sort of set up). Everything that I have tried works perfectly.
Others have said that the unit seems to run hot but I personally have not found this - the unit is on all day and I have no issues picking it up. It maybe that other usage where copying a lot of data to external hard drive over an extended period of time could lead to higher temperatures but I would guess that this would not be happening all of the time.
I would recommend this hub if your usage case is similar to mine. It has a lot of connectivity and you can easily pay a lot more money for less ports!