|Product Dimensions||11.5 x 7 x 16.5 cm; 250 Grams|
|Manufacturer recommended age||5 years and up|
|Item model number||xbox 360 wireless controller|
|Release date||24 April 2019|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £3.29
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Diswoe Wireless Controller for Xbox 360, xbox 360 Game Controller Gamepad, Buttons Improved Ergonomic Design Joystick for Microsoft Xbox & Slim 360 PC Windows 7,8,10 (Black)
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible devices||PC, Windows|
|Controller type||Gamepad, Joystick|
About this item
- 【Wireless Controller for Xbox 360】Integrated 2.4 GHz high-performance wireless technology lets you control the action from up to 30 feet away,which means you have more room to move. Note: this is third party controller made by diswoe.
- 【Dual vibrator and sensitive buttons】Two pressure point triggers, two vibration feedback motors and an 8-way arrow key help you stay in control, and the player feels like they are on the battlefield. The centrally illuminated Xbox Guide button in the middle of the wire gamepad gives you quick access to your digital movies, music and game libraries.
- 【Ergonomics and rapid response】The asymmetrical design of the joystick, the grip and contour design fit your hands. The custom xbox 360 controllers delivers high sensitivity and fast response overall performance, all buttons are easy to press and respond immediately, with good tactile feedback for maximum comfort and endless gaming experience.
- 【Best Game】Use up to four controllers simultaneously on one console,requires 2 AA batteries or dedicated battery. Integrated headset port for Xbox LIVE play. Use the Xbox 360 Guide button to keep track of your friends, access your games and media, or power on and off your Xbox 360 console.
- 【Wide system compatibility】The Xbox 360 controller is designed for Microsoft Xbox 360 and Windows PC (Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7) gaming systems and experience the comfort of the new Xbox 360 wired controller. However for PC you need to buy a Xbox 360 receiver adapter.(NOT INCLUDED)
What's in the box?
The DISWOE Xbox 360 Controller features an improved ergonomic design. The centralized Xbox Guide Button grants you quick access to your digital movie, music, and games libraries. The ultimate in gamer flexibility, precision, control, quality, and comfort are all yours.
Perfectly compatible with XBOX 360 and supports PC win7/8/8.1/10 system (receiver adapter not included)
The Controller for Xbox 360 and Windows delivers a consistent and universal gaming experience across both of gaming systems. Experience the ultimate gaming experience on Windows and Xbox 360.Please note there is no computer receiver,if you want to connect the wireless controller to your computer, you first need a receiver.
New high quality materials for a comfortable feel. Meet any game challenge.
Candy Colorful Buttons
Classical d-pad, Precise Positioning
Soft and Comfortable Analog Tigger
Built in Two Vibration Feedback Motor
Button no delay
Reject button delay. The new chip increases sensitivity by 60%. Perfectly compatible with all new games and games.
Connecting the PC:
- 1.First buy a wireless receiver for the Xbox 360. To connect the wireless controller to your computer, you first need a receiver.
- 2. Plug in the wireless receiver on your computer. On Windows 7,8,10 operating systems, the driver will automatically installed. If it is not installed automatically, it can be installed using the CD that came with the receiver.
- 3. Press the connection button on the receiver and the connection button on the top of the 360 wireless controller. Then they will paired.
- 4. Press and hold the navigation button on the 360 wireless controller. The navigation key is the key in the center of the handle. If the handle is connected successfully, a green indicator light will illuminated on both the handle and the receiver.
- 5. Controller settings. The controller works or not will determined by the game you play. Different game setting options are different, you may need to use special software to set the buttons.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 May 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If your playing 2d games or games that has 4 straight directiom of movement.
That's about it..
If you play racing games, shooting games or anything that needs accuracy, this will not do. I performed poorly online and checked why. I found out when you make small movements with right* analogue stick, it doesn't work. Original one let's you make small adjustment which is needed for fps games. But this is unplayable.
If your buying for 2d games, it's perfect. For pfs, adventure/roaming or racing games, this is bad as it gets. Get used controllers but original- they will be better
1... between order date and delivery date it was in 2 days. Ordered on the 10th, delivered on the 12th. Amazing service
2... the controller itself. I still can't understand why people pay up to £50 for the original controller when this does exactly the same. The buttons are solid, response of all the buttons are just as quick as the original. The trigger buttons doesn't feel cheap like they have on the previous ones I bought. This wireless feedback is spot on with no drop outs or connection loss what's so ever. The overall build quality in the plastic is well made and doesn't feel cheap or hollow. This is one of the very very rare 3rd party control pads that doesn't disappoint and performs just as well as the original official controller. And also bear in mind that the seller is UK based and has very quick dispatch time too.
Personally if you are going to buy a 3rd party controller then get this one from this same seller due to
A) this seller is UK based
B) dispatches quickly
C) control pad is well built
Will recommend this controller to all my friends
-The analog sticks are noticeably very imprecise compared to the official controller, making basic actions like accurately aiming in a shooter completely impossible. There's also noticeable input lag.
-The d-pad very often registers button presses twice.
-Despite being brand new, the face buttons are extremely "pushed in" to the controller, making them uncomfortable to use.
-The little nubs on the analog sticks that help with grip are *much* too hard and irritate your thumbs constantly.
-The "on" light in the centre of the controller is extremely bright and glares into your face like a torch.
I'll be returning this controller immediately and I'd strongly recommend not buying it.
It also disconnects randomly every hour or so, so you have to turn it back on.
Get a refurbished genuine controller instead.
Nevertheless the controller does connect to the xbox 360 and comes with a nifty 20 pound incentive (some may say it's a bribe) if you leave a good review. So if you leave a good review and return the item (if purchased through amazon)... you earn a £20 giftcard for free. I'll send in this review to the seller and check my eligibility for the giftcard. Wish me luck!
This controller also caters to most age groups, it even rattles for the younger ones. The general looks are solid but it does not remotely compare to the original controller.
Almost ever corner has been cut to make this product except for the aesthetics. Looks good in the picture but in real life... well its a bloke drinking energy drinks and eating cheetos. Don't expect the super model in the picture when you receive it.
Save yourself some time and try to get a hold of an original controller.
By GlennBo on 15 May 2019
It does work, but the springs and buttons in the controiller feel cheap and I do not expect it to last long.
From the first use, I have not been able to completely sync the controller, which mean it continues to flash contastly while in use.
This means I do not know when the batteries are low untill it turns off, this can be quite fustrating when in the middle of a game.
I would not buy this again.
Update: The company since contacted me and sent a replacement saying it could have been an issue with the unit. I have tried the replacent and I am getting the same problems.
I was then asked to change my review to a five start, so for this reason I have lowered it to a one star. I will make sure to keep clear from this company in the future.