Other Sellers on Amazon
Diablo Eternal Collection (Nintendo Switch)
|RRP:|| £49.99 Details |
The RRP is the suggested or recommended retail price of a product set by the manufacturer and provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller.
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£23.04 (46%)|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- 7 unique and powerful hero classes: Barbarian, Crusader, Demon Hunter, Monk, Necromancer, Witch Doctor, and Wizard
- Explore the full story of Diablo III across the High Heavens and Burning Hells through 5 thrilling Acts
- Open the world of Sanctuary to endless exploration with Adventure Mode, featuring loot-packed Bounties and Rifts
- Fully supported Seasonal Updates bring additional exclusive rewards, challenges, and player leaderboards every few months
- Includes Switch-exclusive bonus cosmetics, featuring a full intimidating armor transmog set befit for the King of All Evil, Ganondorf
- Play with up to 4 friends online, offline via local coop, or on a single console couch-coop style
- Supports all Switch controller configurations, including single and dual Joy-Con action
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Rated : Ages 16 and Over
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 1.35 x 17 x 13.5 cm; 50 Grams
- Release date : 15 April 2022
- ASIN : B07GSV8GNH
- Item model number : 88343EN
- Country of origin : Japan
- Best Sellers Rank: 500 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- 64 in Nintendo Switch Games
- Customer reviews:
• 7 unique and powerful hero classes: Barbarian, Crusader, Demon Hunter, Monk, Necromancer, Witch Doctor, and Wizard • Explore the full story of Diablo III across the High Heavens and Burning Hells through 5 thrilling Acts • Open the world of Sanctuary to endless exploration with Adventure Mode, featuring loot-packed Bounties and Rifts • Fully supported Seasonal Updates bring additional exclusive rewards, challenges, and player leaderboards every few months Nintendo Switch exclusives • Includes Switch-exclusive bonus cosmetics, featuring a full intimidating armor transmog set befit for the King of All Evil, Ganondorf • Play with up to 4 friends online, offline via local coop, or on a single console couch-coop style • Supports all Switch controller configurations, including single and dual Joy-Con action
Nintendo Switch Cartridge
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 November 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm now back for the Nintendo Switch version and I'm now on to my 3rd playthrough and I can honestly say I'm having just as much fun with the game as I did all them years ago when it was first released only this time it's in my bag and I can take it anywhere.
Not only that the game looks just as stunning as it does on my Xbox, maybe not as sharp but my god it runs buttery smooth on the switch with graphics on par.
You have the character choices of Barbarian, Crusader, Demon Hunter, Monk, Necromancer, Witch Doctor, Wizard and each with there own style of play! Trust me you can get so much out of this game plus it comes with every single piece of DLC that was ever released.
If you've honestly never tried a game of this genre please don't hesitate and give it a go you'll either love it or hate it but for myself I never looked back.
There is also the added bonus of online/coop play with your mates!! This being up to 4 players!!
Give it a go you'll have an absolute ball!!
D3 is all about the loot grind: go to a dungeon, massacre the inhabitants, collect the loot, upgrade your gear. For most players, the first time through campaign mode (which took me about thirty hours) will be a power fantasy: playing on Normal or Hard you will not be challenged, though you can level faster if you are willing to select one of the (many) higher difficulty settings. Only once the story is over will you begin the long post-game in which you will learn to optimise your gear and skills, taking on ever-harder dungeons along the way. (Important tip: start your first character as Seasonal because this will give you an extensive set of challenges that ensure that you get targets and rewards as you work your way through the Adventure mode.)
Because this is a AAA game the music & sound are great, the classes are satisfyingly fleshed out in terms of abilities, and the plentiful gear is all shown on the character model. Unfortunately the low poly count on the Switch version means that you will not see your character (or banner) as clearly as you might hope, meaning that some of the pleasure in customisation is lost in translation. But the graphical resolution is the only compromise here: the game runs like a dream at a stable 60fps even when you are being swarmed by tens of demons shooting off magic effects all over the screen.
I haven't tested this game online yet but co-op is where the best experience is to be obtained as I know from playing couch co-op on the PS4 version. Refreshingly, Blizzard have added a mode so that two people can play with one joycon each: clearly that would be a huge compromise but at least it's there. If you have a pro controller I strongly recommend it (it's easier on your thumb when you're pounding that A button) but many will play purely in handheld mode and it works well in that configuration as well.
If you consider that there is almost endless play with each character yet you can play through with multiple characters, value for money is not in question here. If the game loop gets you, this could easily become your most played game on Switch. What's not to like?
Easily one of the most enjoyable games that I've bought for a long time and well worth every penny.
I'll also add that if you have a PC there's a short demo version of the PC game on Blizzard's site if you wish to try before buying and get a feel for the game - it's the same game of course just different controls and user interface (PC version is keyboard/mouse control).
By Aeroplanelady on 2 November 2018
1. Really well suited to the Switch (portable, but powerful, which is more about the console than the game).
2. It's looks and feels great (yes, in game navigation is a little tricky, if you're not used to it, but it plays really smoothly...)
3. It's great to play, but more importantly it's great value! I'll go back again and again, to play this as different character types.
I suppose it doesn't really offer anything particularly new (or exciting?) but then 'if the format's not broken' (just make it all run better?)
Personally, I really like it and I'm more than grateful that I can play this on my console, at home and on the move.