|Product Dimensions||11.2 x 8.6 x 8.6 cm; 270.2 Grams|
|Item model number||M125|
|Standing screen display size||2.4 Inches|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Weight||270 g|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £4.59
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
DIGITNOW! High Resolution 135 Film/Slide Scanner, Slide Viewer and Convert 35mm Negative Film &Slide to Digital JPEG Save into SD Card, with Slide Mounts Feeder No Computer/Software Required.…
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||11.2 x 8.6 x 8.6 centimetres|
|Item weight||270.2 Grams|
|Light source type||LED|
|Optical sensor technology||CMOS|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Includes adjustable rapid slide feeder; Transfer piles of films and slides quickly. The scanned images could be copied, moved, duplicated freely with a simple click of a mouse.
- 5/10 MegaPixel Stand alone Film/Slide, Supports to digitize 35mm negative and slide as JPG files to your SD card or computer in 1800DPI high resolution.(Only support SD card up to 32GB)
- USB 2.0 interface Convert Video Cable to TV out feature: NTSC/PAL.
- Display is 2.4 inch TFT LCD screen (480*234)on the bottom, you can make the adjustment conveniently.
- Operation system: Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
Convert your 35mm, slides and negative
Have any old 35mm films or slides? Here's the perfect device to help you easily organize and externalize them. At the touch of a button, the image digitizer will scan and convert your old memories into sharp, vibrant digital images in JPEG format. These can then be viewed on your computer or other device, or printed out as regular photos. There is no need for a computer connection to operate the scanner. Once scanning is complete, the built-in 2.4-inch color LCD screen will display your digitized image With this Converter, you can convert your slides & flims to JPEG in just three steps. First, load your slides or negatives into the scanner, using the included negative or slide holder. Next, plug your converter with the included power adapter. Finally, you can start scanning your slides & negatives!
Quick Slide Holder for slides one buy one easily With this Slide Holder, you can convert your slides conveniently by one push. The most quantity of the rapid feeder is about 6-8 pieces. Once you pushing one slide into this scanner, the 2.4-inch LCD will show your picture. Then press the “Scan” button when ready. Snap! The image digitizer scans and converts your old memories into sharp, vibrant digital images in JPEG format. Images are saved to the internal memory or an optional SD card. These can thn be viewed on your computer or other device, or printed out as regular photos.
Each photo takes just seconds to convert, You need to get an SD card inserted before scanning. Then you can start scaning.Your photos will be saved in digital JPG format on SD card.
After you're done scanning, you can transfer your photos to PC.(Choose USB MSDC mode to get it connected)
Or you can use the included video cable to view your photos on your TV.
|FILM SCANNER||FILM SCANNER||WiFi Wireless FILM SCANNER||FILM SCANNER||Super 8/8mm Film Scanner|
|Resolution||5 mega pixels||14 Megapixels/22 Megapixels||22 mega pixels||22 mega pixels||1080P(1440*1080 20fps)|
|Display||Color 2.4〞TFT LCD||Color 2.4〞TFT LCD||Tilt-Up 3.5" Large LCD||Tilt-Up 3.5" Large LCD||Color 2.4〞TFT LCD|
|Supported film/negative types||35mm Film,Negative &Slide||35mm/135, 110, 126Kpk and super 8 films||135mm, 126, 110, Super 8, 8mm||135mm, 126, 110, Super 8, 8mm||8mm and Super 8 Movie|
|WiFi Wireless Connection||✓|
|Scan Method||Single photo||Single photo||Single photo||Single photo||Video|
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 December 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I spent time reading people's reviews and even asking questions about a couple of different devices before selecting this one. I initially had some difficulties totally due to my own misunderstanding that the product requires an SD card to operate you can not simply plug in the usb lead to computer and scan/view/save to computer you need to do this to the SD card and then connect and view on the pc.
I received EXCELLENT and speedy responses from Sonya when I contacted the seller and resolved this issue.
I scanned close to 1000 images from slides and a few from negatives. I was very satisfied with the functioning of the device, it's ease of use (once I understood my misconception), and the quality of the digital images. I would note the quality was entirely dependent on the quality of the image on the slides as I found varying degrees of quality in the images I was working with. Also I had some 'issues' with some of the square slides as they didn't fit properly in the slider and the images were cropped but they are probably the wrong size for this machine. Also some slides were thicker and again didn't slide using the feeder attachment but could be put through using the other attachments they were just a bit more time consuming.
This item was purchased to be used to convert old family slides etc to digital as a surprise birthday present, it was so successful the device is now on lone to other members of the family in order for them to convert theirs. We are very happy with the results and price of this device.
If you have various sized slides, or varying thicknesses check that before you buy this one. If you want more fancy options for the software then spend more on a device that has those options.
I have scanned nearly 500 slides and film to the SD card and then onto my computer and am delighted with the results.
Would highly recommend, and would definitely buy again.
I had 10 reels each containing approx 150 x 35ml slides, all at least 35 years old and all been in store all this time in the original cardboard boxes & somewhat not ideal conditions. I was recommended a slide scanner to my iPhone but the results were so poor that I nearly threw the whole lot away, but then I saw on the Amazon site, a recommendation for this product. I was drawn in by the description of it being a stand alone product scanning onto SD card. I am so glad I made the purchase. I found the product so easy to use & the one question I had about 5m - v - 10m was promptly answered by some very helpful people. I am delighted with this product.