|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 9 x 23.8 cm; 87 Grams|
|Item Weight||86.9 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Culinare C10015 MagiCan Tin Opener | White | Plastic/Stainless Steel | Manual Can Opener | Comfortable Handle For Safety and Ease
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Size||5.5 x 9 x 23.8 cm|
|Blade material||Stainless Steel|
About this item
- The simple design of the Culinare MagiCan Opener combines a robust handle with maximum comfort and a safe, sturdy grip for a tin opener that works efficiently and is easy to use
- Featuring a powerful stainless steel cutting wheel, this opener cuts cans of all sizes, is lightweight and simple to turn, and securely clips to the top of the lid for safe removal and clean hands
- To use, simply secure on top of the lid and turn the handle; the cutting wheel cuts around, not into the can so no sharp edges are left behind, while the lid stays attached until you open the handles
- The clean slicing motion of this manual opener makes it a wonderful addition to your kitchen gear, as an effective tool for opening vegetables, beans, soups, and other favourite canned foods
- Items delivered: 1 x Culinare MagiCan Opener with a stainless steel cutting wheel and a wide comfortable handle for maximum precision and ease, in white
Customer ratings by feature
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 4 items of your choice and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.co.uk. Shop items
Compare with similar items
| || |
Breville Bold Ice Grey Electric Kettle | 1.7L | 3kW Fast Boil | Grey & Silver Chrome [VKT222]
Swan 5055322503710 3-in-1 Hands Free Can Tin, Including Knife Sharpener and Bottle Opener, Stainless Steel, 60 W, Black
OXO Good Grips Y Peeler
|Shipping||FREE Delivery on your first eligible order to UK or Ireland. Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery on your first eligible order to UK or Ireland. Details||FREE Delivery on your first eligible order to UK or Ireland. Details|
From the manufacturer
Culinare was established over 30 years ago with the launch of the original iconic 'Magican' a product that has since sold over 18 million units worldwide. Culinare now offers a designed range of essential kitchen gadgets and tools at affordable prices, making the task of food preparation easier, safer and quicker.
The simple design of the Culinare MagiCan Opener combines a robust handle with maximum comfort and a safe, sturdy grip for a tin opener that works and is easy to use
With more than 18 million sold worldwide the Culinare MagiCan is a firm favourite. If you want a can opener that is effective yet simple to use, the MagiCan is the obvious choice.
- C10015 MagiCan Opener White
- C10001 MagiCan Opener Graphite
- C10026 MagiCan Opener Purple (Amazon Exclusive)
Stainless Steel Cutting Wheel
Powerful stainless steel cutting wheel opens cans of all sizes.
Clips to top of lid for easy-opening. Once opened, the lid stays attached to opener to prevent it from falling into food.
Safe Lid Disposal
Lid-release handles allow for safe disposal of lids and keep hands clean.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 May 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The new one is absolutely hopeless. It doesn't grip properly, and slithers round the can rather than cutting efficiently. If there is liquid in the tin it slops out as i find it impossible to turn the can on the level.
I will have to buy another one and this one will go in the bin, while my old one will remain in the drawer as a back-up. Don't waste your money on this, go for something else.
Every manual one I have owned thus far seems to be so stiff that you need a pair of pliers just to turn the damn thing. They would rarely grip the side correctly and even when they do and you manage to get to the end of the rotation, the lid would land firmly in the contents along with any shards of metal that the blade decided to sheer off along the way.
But of course, you don't have that problem with this one! It grips the tin perfectly and rotates with little torque. It catches the lid at the end so you don't have to fish it out later and it has the advantage of removing the 'lip' of the tin along with the lid so that you have a perfect open cylinder which makes it even easier to empty the contents. I cannot comment on the robustness yet as I have only had it a short period of time, but if it fails I will update my review accordingly. But, so far so good!