Other Sellers on Amazon
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £1.19
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Cryotag Skin Tag Remover - Fast Effective Safe - up to 12 Treatments
Enhance your purchase
- Developed by one of the world leading manufacturer with 20 years experience in cryotherapy and skin tag removal.
- Removes skin tags in as little as 1 treatment * in your own home
- Uses the same freezing technology as doctors
- Fast, effective and safe - Cryotag is clinically proven**. With its precision tip applicator, Cryotag targets only the skin tag itself, leaving the surrounding skin untouched.
DO NOT USE when you have or if you ever had any type of skin cancer; when you have or have had any skin lesion diagnosed as pre-cancerous, whatever the location on your body; on skin growths that are not skin tags such as moles, birthmarks, dark-coloured, hairy or any unusual-looking skin conditions; if you are diabetic, have poor blood circulation, or have been diagnosed with blood conditions affected by extreme cold or have a weakened immune system. DO NOT USE if you are under 18 years old; if you are pregnant or breast feeding; ON THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS: on eyes, eyelids, face, lips, or inside your mouth, nose, anus, genitals, buttocks or lips, on irritated or infected skin with signs of redness, itching or swelling. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Pressurised container. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 C. Extremely flammable aerosol. Please read carefully the instructions leaflet before use.
skin tags removal
4 simple steps. 1.Attach the precision applicator by firmly twisting it into the opening on the bottom of the cap. 2.Keeping the canister upright, press the cap all the way down for 3 seconds. 3. Wait 15 seconds to allow the applicator tip to reach the correct temperature. 4. Grasp the skin tag with the tweezers provided and gently pull it away from the base. Then apply the precision tip applicator to the stalk of the skin tag for 40 seconds.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Cryotag skin tag remover allows you to remove irritating or unsightly skin tags quickly, effectively and safely at home, leaving you with healthy looking skin.
Cryotag is for the removal of skin tags only. For skin tags to be treated with Cryotag, they must have ALL 4 of the FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS:
1) be located either on the neck, on the chest, underarms, on the back or on the groin
2) colour: the skin tags needs to be similar in colour to the surrounding skin
3) the skin tags must be soft and flexible (you should be able to move them back and forth with your finger)
4) they must also be raised above the skin and connected to the skin on a stalk or stem like a piece of skin and be 2mm to 6mm in size.
If your skin tag does not have all 4 characteristics, please see a doctor in case you have a more serious skin condition.
*Some skin tags may require additional treatments. You can treat the skin tag again, up to 4 treatment cycles. ** 1993 and 2007 clinical trials.
skin tags removal
From the manufacturer
Discover Cryotag Skin Tag Remover
Fast, effective and safe
Cryotag Skin Tag Remover is a self treatment which works using the same cryotherapy technology as used by doctors and dermatologists.
Developed by one of the world leading manufacturer with 20 years experience in cryotherapy and skin tag removal, Cryotag is clinically proven*. Instantly freezing the core of the skin tag, Cryotag destroys the tissue and causes the skin tag to fall off, in as little as one treatment**. Most skin tags will fall off within two weeks of treatment, leaving healthy looking skin.
Removes from small to large skin tags
Cryotag effectively removes a wide range of skin tags from small to large (from 2-6mm) which are similar colour to the surrounding skin.
Cryotag is for skin tag removal only so it is important not to confuse skin tags with moles or warts. Moles are normally darker than the surrounding skin and warts are generally rougher and flat - please consult with your GP if you are in any doubt, before using.
Cryotag is proven to be safe and effective for the removal of skin tags on the neck, chest, underarms, on the back or the groin. These five locations are the most commonly affected areas of the body as skin tags tend to grow where the skin rubs against itself, or where clothing/jewellery may be rubbing.
Skin tag removal at home or on holiday is fast, easy and effective with Cryotag.
Note: Cryotag should not be used in certain cases. To find out when not to use Cryotag, please read the FAQs below.
* 1993 and 2007 clinical trials
** Some skin tags may require addition treatments. You can treat the skin tags up to 4 times.
*** October 2017
Why choose Cryotag Skin Tag Remover?
- Proven efficacy*
- With its precision tip applicator, Cryotag safely targets the skin tag to the core, leaving the surrounding skin untouched.
- Manufactured by one of the leading manufacturers in skin tag removal
- Effective for small or large skin tags, from 2 to 6 mm
- Contains 12 applicators for up to 12 treatments
- Shortlisted as the 'Beauty Innovation of the Year' in the Beauty Awards 2017 with ok! ***
Clinically proven*, Cryotag Skin Tag Remover uses the same freezing technology as used by GPs and dermatologists to remove quickly skin tags, leaving a healthy looking skin.
*1993 and 2007 clinical trials.
With its precision tip applicator, Cryotag instantly freezes skin tags to the core. Most skin tags will fall off within two weeks, after one treatment.**
**some skin tags might require additional treatments; you can treat a skin tag up to four times.
For Small To Large Skin Tags In Most Common Locations
Cryotag can remove a wide range of skin tags, from small to large (2 mm to 6mm in diameter). It treats skin tags in the most commonly occurring areas of the body: the neck, chest, underarm, back and groin.
Easy To Use With Four Simple Steps
Cryotag Skin Tag Remover is very easy to use and will freeze away skin tags safely in seconds. Just follow the four simple steps below.
How to use- Step one
Attach the precision-tip applicator by firmly twisting it into the opening on the bottom of the cap.
Q. Can I treat a small or a big skin tag with Cryotag?
A. Yes Cryotag Skin Tag Remover removes small to large skin tags (from 2mm to 6mm in diameter).
Q. When should I not use Cryotag Skin Tag Remover?
A. If you have or if you ever had any type of skin cancer or if you have or have had any skin lesion diagnosed as pre-cancerous.
If you are diabetic, have poor blood circulation, have been diagnosed with blood conditions affected by extreme cold or have a weakened immune system, or if you have a bleeding problem.
On skin growths that are not skin tags such as moles, birthmarks, dark-coloured, hairy or any unusual-looking skin conditions.
If you are under 18 years old.
If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
On the following locations: on eyes, eyelids, face, lips, or inside your mouth, nose, anus, genitals, buttocks or lips.
On irritated or infected skin with signs of redness, itching or swelling.
Q. How fast is skin tag removal with Cryotag?
A. In most cases, skin tags will fall off within 2 weeks, following one treatment. Some skin tags may require additional applications. You can treat a skin tag up to 4 times.
Q. Does Cryotag cause pain or discomfort?
A. During or immediately after the treatment, a slight aching or stinging sensation might occur as a result of the freezing. However this will disappear once the applicator is removed or shortly afterwards.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 August 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Give the enclosed cotton bud a good 5 second spraying with Cryotag & keep it pointing downwards. Wait 10 seconds until it's smoking, this confirms it's now frozen.
2) Use the tweezers to gently pull the skin tag away from your body.
3) Apply the frozen cotton bud onto the skin tag without moving or dabbing it. Hold it there for 15-20 seconds. This will dehydrate the skin tag & kill off it's blood supply.
4) Wait 4-5 days & you will see the skin tag darken, go black, shrivel up & then eventually fall off.
5) If necessary wait until day 5 & repeat steps 1-4 above & that will definately kill the skin tag.
I used it to remove two skin tags & only one treatment per skin tag was necessary. Be careful after you have used it as it might be sore, but the Cryotag chemical seems to dehydrate the skin tag, depriving it of blood that keeps it alive. This is painless & effective. Highly recommended.
Where other users on amazon here have not been positive in their reviews, I can only assume that they have not given the cottin bud a good long spraying of the chemical, or have not waited long enough for it to freeze before applying it onto the skin tag. The cryotag canister seems to have a mixture of chemicals in that freeze & dehydrate the skin tag, therefore killing it by drying it out & starving it of blood.
By Janie on 5 August 2020
The band method for removing skin tags always made me feel nauseous, whereas this only hurt a little bit for a couple of days. The sensation of applying the cold wand is more strange than actually painful, and it hurt a bit for a day or so after the initial application and then again when the tag started to fully wither.
In my experience it takes quite a long time to work - about three weeks for mine to fully drop off. Depending on where your skin tags are, you also might need someone to help you with the application since it can be a bit fiddly holding the tweezers and the wand at the same time.
Still, I found it to be a very useful product, less painful than expected and I'm glad to finally have a way to get rid of my skin tags.