|Product Dimensions||27.74 x 22.78 x 13.87 cm; 1.7 Kilograms|
|Power / Wattage||1050 watts|
|Special Features||Handheld Multipurpose steam cleaner|
|Item Weight||1.7 kg|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £8.19
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Comforday Multi-Purpose Steam Cleaner with 9-Piece Accessories, Perfect for Stain Removal, Curtains, Car Seats, Floor, Bathroom, (Yellow)
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Special feature||Handheld Multipurpose steam cleaner|
|Surface recommendation||Our steam cleaner can work on every surface including tile, floor, grout, walls, window, upholstery, furniture, car seats & rims, curtains, wall paper See more|
|Power / Wattage||1050 watts|
About this item
- ★Fast & Powerful: 900-1050W of Power and Quick Heating Time of 3-4 minutes. Hot (220°F-230°F) and providing High Pressure Steam for up to 15-20 minutes.
- ★Multi-Purpose Use: Portable Steam Cleaner is Good for Cleaning Floor, Windows, Curtains, Oven, Bathroom, Couch, Fabric, Ironing Clothes, Wallpaper Removal, Carpets, Upholstery.
- ★Chemical Free & Safe: Steamer Cleaner is 100% Chemical-Free and Secured With a Safety Lock and Cap, Protect Children or Pets from Accidental Injury.
- ★Light Weight & Portable: Car Steam Cleaner is a Light Weight Design Makes it Easy to Carry from Room to Room. 9.8 FT Power Cord Provides Efficient Operation and Easily Cleans Hard-to-Reach Areas.
- ★ 9 Piece Accessories: Powerful Handheld Steam Cleaner includes: Long Extended Hose, Round Brush Head, Bent Spray Cup, Funnel, Measuring Cup, Door and Window Brush Plate, Fabric Steam Tool, Towel Sleeve, Long Spray Nozzle.
Customer ratings by feature
Compare with similar items
ALL IN ONE STEAM CLEANER
The upgraded All In One Comforday Handheld Steam Cleaner with Safety Lock is equipped with 1050W Power for powerful chemical-free area cleaning results. Cut through any grease, grout or stain with our high pressure, portable steamer. Comforday Handheld Steam Cleaner includes a FREE 9-piece accessory kit, which allows you to use the All In One Comforday Handheld Steam Cleaner for any cleaning task. Many steam cleaners are designed for a particular cleaning purpose and most multi-purpose steamers are designed with limited uses. The Comforday All in one Steam Cleaner is versatile and perfect for indoor and outdoor use. Try the extension nozzle for extended mobility and improved reach!
Quick Steam Technology
Our handheld steam cleaner has QUICK STEAM TECHNOLOGY, it with fast Warm Up and 1050W of Power and steam pressure of 0.32Mpa; Emits pressurized powerful hot steam (105°C) for up to 20 minutes! Can cut through any grease,grout or stain with our high-pressure steamer.
Safety Lock Technology
Steam cleaner handheld 100% Chemical free with no harmful fumes or residue. Designed to prevent heating empty boiler, after the water in the boiler tank is heated and evaporated completely, the handheld steam cleaner will automatically disconnect the power supply and thus prevent empty heating. we also have Safety Lock Technology, with safety lock and cap on the handle and precise temperature control is to protect children, seniors, or pets against high temperature steam.
Open the cap
Apply continuous pressure (push down) to turn the cap anticlockwise until it is open.
Fill with no more than 250ml of water.
Close the cap
Close the cap by rotating it clockwise.
Connect the Plug
Connect to the power source.
Start to use, press the child lock button and switch button together
Each time the product is used (a pot of water) 8-10 minutes, after once using, the product cannot immediately open the safety valve( the lid) at the end of use. When device be needed to refill water. Unplug power firstly, Press and hold the steam trigger to release all pressure and steam completely. Let the device to cool it down for around 5 minutes and then rotate the cap counterclockwise 90 degree to remove. Press the child lock button and the shift button at the same time. When the switch button is released, the child safety lock is automatically locked. Forcing to open may burn your hands, and will cause the safety cap be damaged then can not open the cap again afterwards. So this is a safety setting. Because the temperature in the pot is too high after the steam cleaner is heated, there is a pressure difference with the outside environment and inside environment of the steam cleaner, so the safety cover cannot be opened immediately. It can only be opened when the pressure becomes lower when the steam cleaner is cooled down, and then used again after filling water.
For Car Interior
The All In One Handheld Steam Cleaner is suited for sealed surfaces, including ceramic, vinyl, laminate, granite, marble, and sealed hard surfaces such as sinks, stoves, countertops, refrigerators, furniture, floors, windows, bathroom tiles, shower curtains, litter boxes, car seats, barbeques, and more.
High Pressure Steam cleans carpets, beds, mattresses, linen, duvet coves, couch fabric, and gently removes wrinkles from shirts, pants, suits, dresses, and delicate fabrics.
HOW IT WORKS
- Place the Comforday Handheld Steam Cleaner on a hard surface. Apply continuous pressure to the top cap while turning counter-clockwise to open. Use the accompanying funnel to fill the tank with water.
- Apply continuous pressure while turning the cap clockwise until it is fastened completely. Plug the unit in.
- Slide the safety lock on the steam button forward to unlock.
- Press down on the steam button and install suitable accessories.
- Keep the steam nozzle tip within 2 inches from the object for maximum temperature and pressure.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 June 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Jonathan M on 29 June 2019
Produces a small amount of steam... before it runs out of steam, literally! Then you have to wait until it heats up again, upon which it’ll produce the same rather pathetic amount which is insufficient to really get anything off.
I tried this on cooker grease. No luck. Then a slate floor. No luck. Then the dishwasher. No luck. Just lots of faffing and frustration waiting for it to reheat. Meanwhile the dirt was laughing at my pathetic attempts to defeat it. My wife also laughed at me whilst I tried unsuccessfully to find something it would actually clean.
Boxed back up, to be returned and lesson learned!
It's basically made of plastic so it doesn't sustain the heat.
The product is really versatile, so this is absolutely disappointing.
I will ask for an immediate return and in the meantime I attached a video of it showing how all the steam bursts out of the pipe.
By ethanyoyo on 11 December 2018