|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 2.75 x 0.9 cm; 100 Grams|
|Batteries||10 AA batteries required.|
|Battery Cell Type||Silver Oxide|
|Item Weight||100 g|
Combination Padlocks, 4 Digit Security Padlock, [2 Pack] Combination Lock for School Gym Suitcase Luggage
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- [Ultra Security] 4 digit combination padlock offers 10,000 combinations which makes it much more security than the typical three digit lock
- [Robust & Elegant Design] This padlock made in zinc alloy with durability, anti rust, weather proof, small volume, light weigh
- [Suit for Different Occasions] This padlock is suitable for indoor and outdoor use, ideal for School, Gym, Sports Bag, Toolbox, Garden Gate, Filing Cabinets, Garage, Outdoor Storage, Employee Locker, Shed locker and more
- [Easy to Set] Setting or re-setting your own combination by 5 steps, the combo side window helps you to set the combination more clearly. The original code is 0-0-0-0
- [What You Get] 2 X Combination Padlocks, Fast and easy-to-reach Customer Service
Customer ratings by feature
Compare with similar items
Recently we found a fake seller "DISCOUNT ZONE" under our listing and sells fake products to our customers, we warned them but this scammer ignores our messages! Please take great sex care: Hey.Beauty will take no responsibility for the order purchased from these fake sellers!
♥ How to redefine the combination? ♥
Step 1: Let's dial at 0-0-0-0 and take off shackles;
Step 2: Turn shackle 90 ° counterclockwise until the small bump on the shackle aligns with the plug;
Step 3: Press the bolt down;
Step 4: Place the dials from top to bottom on your personal combination;
Step 5: Anchor the combination into your brain, then the lock is redefined!
Material: zinc alloy
Shackle Diameter: 6mm
2 x Combination Padlock
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 July 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Setting the combination was easy, and does not require a special tool.
The silver also looks good--actually a bit better than it does in the photos!The last "outdoor" combination lock I purchased did poorly when it rained and then froze. This one, though, has had no trouble with any kind of weather, always opening easily.