Spanish Dictionary and Grammar: Two books in one Paperback – 3 May 2018
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
The home of trusted Spanish dictionaries for everyday language learning.
An up-to-date easy-reference Spanish to English and English to Spanish Collins dictionary and a user-friendly grammar guide in one handy volume. A clear layout, cultural notes and an easy-to-use, revised grammar section make this the ideal Spanish reference for intermediate learners.
Designed for intermediate learners of Spanish, whether at school, at home, or for business. 80,000 references and 120,000 translations will help those learning Spanish take their language skills to the next level.
- This edition has been revised and updated to offer extensive and relevant coverage of today's English and Spanish, with thousands of phrases and examples guiding the user to the most appropriate translation.
- A comprehensive grammar guide which presents detailed examples and translations to help users understand Spanish grammar – the perfect complement to the dictionary.
- The clear Collins typography gives the text a contemporary feel, and along with the new alphabet tabs, ensures that users find the information they need quickly and easily.
Special offers and product promotions
- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off a selection of books. Offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
About the Author
Pioneers in dictionary publishing since 1819
- Publisher : Collins; Eighth edition (3 May 2018)
- Language : English, Spanish
- Paperback : 1216 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0008241392
- ISBN-13 : 978-0008241391
- Reading age : 16 years and up
- Dimensions : 12.9 x 4.6 x 19.8 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 5,145 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews: