Collins First Atlas (Collins School Atlases) Paperback – 3 Mar. 2022
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
The must-have atlas for children aged 4-7
Collins First Atlas is a fun, vibrant and clear starter atlas for children aged 4-7 years, providing the perfect foundation to basic geography skills.
The atlas begins by introducing pupils to photographs and mapping of a local area, then gradually leads them through maps of regional, national, continental and global areas.
- Short, informative sentences introduce pupils to basic geographical and atlas vocabulary
- Maps are clearly labelled to highlight certain countries and features
- Mapping concepts are presented in a way that supports learning development, as concepts become more complex
- Ideal for classroom use or home learning
- Fully up-to-date
- Suitable for EYFS and KS1
This atlas is also available in a Kindle format. The next atlas in this series is the Collins Primary Atlas, suitable for ages 7+ and KS2.
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 4 items of your choice and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.co.uk. Shop items
From the Publisher
|Collins Children's Picture Atlas||Collins First Atlas||Collins Primary Atlas||Collins Junior Atlas||Collins School Atlas||Collins Student Atlas|
|Suitable for||Ages 4+||Ages 4-7||Ages 7-11||Ages 9-11||Ages 11-14||Ages 14-16|
|Ideal for||Discovering the world, with bright and colourful illustrations||Introducing young learners to maps and basic geographical vocabulary||Building children's mapping and atlas skills, at home and at school||Building children's mapping and atlas skills, at home and at school||Developing students' mapping, atlas and data handling skills, at home and at school||Developing students' mapping skills and understanding of GCSE geography topics, in paperback|
About the Author
Explore the world through accurate and up-to-date mapping.
- Publisher : Collins; Third edition (3 Mar. 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 40 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0008485933
- ISBN-13 : 978-0008485931
- Reading age : 4 - 7 years
- Dimensions : 18.49 x 0.25 x 24 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 11,433 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews: