Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £3.99
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Cronus Zen (PS4)
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Use almost any controller on most consoles
- supports every major platform
- digitally Mod your controller with 1000's of free scripts
- console mouse & keyboard conversion for amazing accuracy
- racing wheel conversion to PS4 on Logitech and Fanatec
- world's first crossover headset audio on PS4/XB1 controllers
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Batteries : 1 AAA batteries required.
- Rated : Not PEGI rated
- Product Dimensions : 13.6 x 17 x 4 cm; 99.22 Grams
- Release date : 12 Nov. 2020
- ASIN : B088QTFM46
- Item model number : CM00053
- Country of origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: 293 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- Customer reviews:
Cronus Zen is a breakthrough device founded on the rich legacy of cronusmax, universally recognised as the world's definitive controller emulation and Scripting technology. Gaming without limits Zen moves that legacy forward with a next-generation, state-of-the-art design, giving gamers the most powerful device emulation technology ever created, putting full control back in your hands. Use almost any controller on any console supports every major platform including xb/PS/Switch/PC digitally Mod your controller with 1000's of free scripts console mouse & keyboard conversion for amazing accuracy world's first crossover headset audio on PS4/XB1 controllers allows chat and Game audio to Pass through the controller's own headset jack racing wheel conversion to PS4 on log I Tech and fanatec.
adapter, console connection cable, controller connection cable;pc connection cable
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I invested countless hours trying to figure out how it works, countless You Tube clips viewed etc. Once I "sort of" got the hang of it, it informed me, by means of a code error :E3001 or something, that there is an system malfunction & that I should return device under warranty. Effing great I invested hours on this thing then It told me to throw it in the bin.
For the short period of time that it did work I had a ball with it on COD Modern Warfare but I don't think I it's worth more than £20....I paid £89...yes that's how much I was prepared to pay to enable me to cheat at cod.... Pathetic...
The device is not worth the money.
Item is presented in a nice box, that is strong and durable, not you usual flimsy type. Inside you get the actual Cronus Zen, 3 usb cables.
(1) short cable for flashing firmware and then connection to device your going to be using it on. Connects to back of Zen
(2) Programming cable that is used to connect to a computer to load the actual scripts to the unit. Connects to right side of Zen.
(3) long micro usb cable to use in wire mode on controller, or for duping a controller when using another. Connects to left side of Zen. Or front left depending on what configuration your running.
Front ports are for mouse&keyboard or wire controller.
Flashing firmware is easy, load firmware update program from website and connect to pc via short cable attached to back of Zen and press small button on bottom of Zen to put it in bootloader status and flash.
Programming is straight forward, plug into right side of Zen and connect to pc and run the Zen programming software found on the website.
You can select a Zen made script or one of the main fan based scripts. Loading each one into the 8 available slots. Then write them to the unit.
Switch between each profile by pressing the right blue button.
Changing the scripts to suit your needs on the fly is straight forward press left trigger and select, this opens the script up and then you can scroll through what's editable. You need to check each scripts docentaion as each is different.
I run this on an Xbox one X, I have used this with a standard wireless joypad and have also used it on a wired joypad. Both work with no issues.
I borrowed a series 2 elite controller and have successfully paired and used this. Note** I was unable to get the series 2 Elite controller to work in the Xbox Elite controller app wireless I had to put the usb in the left port of the zen and connect it to joypad. This only needs to be done when you want to map buttons. Once mapped and uploaded, I unplugged the joypad and used it wireless and the joypad worked with the Settings I had programmed it with.
As my joypads are wireless I have a Xbox wireless adapter plugged into the front left.
I also use a wireless Astro headset so don't use the 3.5mm port in joypad.
So, Am I happy with the unit YES. It does need a pc to program it but once done it's flawless, the scripts are free, so don't ever BUY any the ones that are fan based are free and work really well.
Installation overall was easy little head scratching at one point but power cycling Xbox to restart fixed the issue.
Would I recommend this YES already have and two friends have purchased.
It is worth the money YES, for the fact you can use mouse and keyboard and that it gives you some nice perks depending on the scripts. I originally purchased it for mouse and keyboard, being a PC gamer, but been out of the loop for some time. So use to using a joypad I have stuck with this. Muscle memory.
There is alot of YouTube video available to set the unit up on Xbox, Pc, PlayStation.
Playing with a PlayStation pad on an Xbox and vice versa, or playing with either console pads on a pc.
And installing scripts and modifying them on the fly.
I am looking at getting a strike pack for my Xbox controller, so will update this review with my findings.
Hope this helps...
Cronus does not support Mac, you have to run windows to set this up. Xim apex has Mac and windows support and also iOS app which you can adjust settings on the fly as your playing a game. Cronus is terrible to setup compared to Xim apex as it’s got to be connected to a computer/laptop so you have cables all over the place. Micro movement is very poor compared to Xim apex which is very important for fine smooth movement.
So many other reasons not to get this Cronus zen over Xim apex, too many to list.
Save your self hassle and stress and go for a Xim apex, it’s more expensive but trust me it’s so worth it. Also this does not support plugging the Xim apex into the Cronus, it’s just don’t allow it to work. I’ve tried for hrs and it’s not compatible. Even tried all firmwares and settings
For anti recoil it basically mimicks you pressing down on the thumbstick as the weapon recoils upwards therefore keeping it straight on target. But you have to programme it by weapon or else you are shooting toes on a gun with very little recoil as standard.
You also have to aim in the target it won’t ‘lock on’ for you.
Once you buy the device all the software and scripts are free. It will require some fiddling. Watch the videos on youtube.
Its very hit and miss with the scrips you can get as most are copies of others or mealy dont work.
If you want to spend X amount for a little less recoil i recommend it but if you simply can aim this will do nothing to help you,
I give it 3 stars due to the amount of time to set up and if you are going in new to it all, it will become a headache
It also allows my controller to be connected wirelessly. Again you just need to follow the online instructions.