We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 3 in 1 Convertible Changing Bag: 1. Features a separate inner changing bag to fit nappies, changing mat, milk powder, clothes, toys, and wipes for easy access on the trip. 2. The removable front pouch comes with insulated baby bottle pocket, can be used as a baby buggy organizer that you can wear as a shoulder bag or hang on any buggy. 3. The backpack that unfolds into a cot with a changing station has side pockets for a water bottle/umbrella/dry tissues/wet wipes.
- Detachable & Portable Cot: Unzip and expand the backpack, the nappy backpack converts easily into a baby travel bassinet, and with the included reversible mattress mat ( waterproof changing mat /sleeping mat), it offers a safe and comfortable place to diaper change, rest, or play for the baby during long trips or camping.
- Rucksack Backpacks
- Multifunctional Accessories: Removable and wide shoulder straps with thick sponge pads provide comfort while carrying. The built-in stroller hooks of the front pouch allow you to hang on the pram for hands-free convenience. Reversible mattress mat ( waterproof changing mat /sleeping mat).
- Versatile & Convenient: Dimension 32*15.5*41 cm. The wide shoulder straps with thick sponge pads provide comfort while carrying, while the detachable stroller straps allow you to hang the backpack on the pram for hands-free convenience. Suitable for daily outing, picnic, or travel.
- Premium Material: Built with long-lasting, ultra-durable water repellent oxford fabric that can protect the contents from light rain. This unisex diaper backpack will make a perfect baby shower gift for modern moms and dads.
Whether you are taking your baby on a day outing or overnight trip, this modern baby diaper backpack from Lekebaby easily converts into a baby travel bassinet to change your baby's diapers or let your baby rest comfortably.
It has a separate diaper bag to store baby's essentials. The perfect way for new parents to enjoy convenient and hands-free parenting while taking their baby outside.