|Manufacturer||PZ Cussons (UK)|
|Package dimensions||23.5 x 22.5 x 17.2 centimetres|
|Package Weight||3.24 Kilograms|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||22.5 x 17.1 x 23.1 centimetres|
|Item model number||100105786|
|Product Dimensions||22.5 x 17.1 x 23.1 cm; 3.24 Kilograms|
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Carex Dermacare Moisture Antibacterial Hand Wash Refill, Eco Hand Soap Refill Pouch for Homes and Businesses, Hand Soap Liquid that Cleans and Protects Hands, 1L (Pack of 3)
|Price:||£9.12 (£3.04 / l) £8.16 (£2.72 / l)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Item package quantity||1|
|Unit count||3000.0 millilitre|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||22.5 x 17.1 x 23.1 centimetres|
About this item
- Kills 99.9 percent of Bacteria: Our experts have developed a formula for our liquid soap hand wash that kills 99.9% of bacteria, helping to clean, care and protect hands
- Hand Soap Refill: Carex has taken care to provide a solution for refilling soap dispensers and protecting hands against the spread of germs. This 1L refill eco pouch is perfect for use at home and at work
- With Vitamin E: It's a gentle formula that kills germs, our Moisture liquid soap hand wash contains Vitamin E, an essential ingredient for healthy skin, helping to leave hands feeling soft and cared for
- Antibacterial Hand Wash Refill: Now available in an easy and convenient 1L liquid soap refill eco pouch which uses up to 85% less plastic*, so you can re-use your existing Carex soap bottle and re-use your pump helping to reduce plastic
- The Dermacare Range: The Carex Dermacare liquid hand wash range is designed to care and protect hands when washing, whether that's in the office, at the gym or at home, you can count on Carex to keep your hands cared for and protected
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 4 items of your choice and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.co.uk. Shop items
*based on plastic weight per g compared with 4 x 250ml Carex bottles.
Protect your family and friends with Carex Dermacare Moisture Antibacterial Hand Wash. A formula carefully designed by our experts which contains natural moisturisers, to help care for the skin on your hands while actively killing 99.9% of bacteria, you can trust that Carex antibacterial soap will look after your hands. Dermatologically tested to be kind to skin, our Carex Dermacare moisture liquid soap helps to leave hands feeling soft and hygienically clean with added Vitamin E. With over 25 years of experience, our priority at Carex is to look after and care for the nations hands. Our Dermacare hand wash soap formula supports the skin's natural antibacterial defences, it doesn't just clean your hands, but cares and protects them too.
As the UK's number 1 hand wash brand, we want to care for your hands and the environment, which is why we've produced our refillable eco pouches made from 85% less plastic*, so you can re-use your existing Carex soap bottle and re-use your pump helping to reduce the amount of plastic used. Once you've finished your hand wash, simply refill your bottle or soap dispenser using our liquid soap refill eco packs. Available in 1000ml packs our antibacterial hand wash is suitable for all hands, so the nation can get on with life without any worry.
Sodium Laureth Sulfate
Manufacturer Contact Information
Freepost PZ Cussons (UK) Ltd 3500 Aviator Way, Manchester M22 5TG
From the manufacturer
Keeping Hands Healthy for Over 25 Years
Our quality products and trusted antibacterial formulations protect millions of hands every day, and are designed to clean, care and protect.
As the UK’s market leading hand wash brand, we’ve been keeping hands healthy for over 25 years, providing reassurance so that you and your family can get stuck into life. That’s why we Carex.
Carex Moisture Dermacare Hand Wash Refill
The perfect balance of care and protection
Our much loved Carex Dermacare Moisture Antibacterial Hand Wash is now available in an easy and convenient 1L refill hand wash pouch. It's the equivalent of 4x standard 250ml Carex hand wash bottles and uses 85% less plastic. The eco liquid soap refill pouches are ideal for either refilling your own hand soap dispensers or standard Carex bottles.
With boosted moisturising action and Vitamin E is perfect for all the family.
- Antibacterial Protection - Kills 99.9% of Bacteria
- Dermacare Formulation
- Cleans, Cares and Protects Hands
- Contains Natural Moisturisers
- UK's Number 1 Hand Wash Brand
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 January 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By jonny on 8 January 2021
You will receive 3 x 1L refill packs, this is equivalent to 12 x 250ml single plastic soaps which would cost considerably more so you're making a nice saving buying these refills plus reducing plastic usage.
I will talk about the actual soap in a minute but first the packaging which is important because in theory it's all completely 100% recyclable. The actual cardboard these come in is obviously completely recyclable, however, the actual refills can be but need to be taken to a 'TerraCycle' collection point, these are then sent off and recycled.
This hand soap is really good, I use it in my automatic soap dispensers, you can of course just refill your old bottle with this. It's gentle on the hands as it has a moisturiser built in so your hands don't feel completely dried out after washing, there's also Vitamin E for good measure which supposed to be good for the skin.
This does have a scent but is very low key.
Overall, good value for money and is effective at cleaning your hands.
AmazonCustomer B07NZ7B687 270622
I'm actually glad I did because it's great for environment and you get so much for your money! Each packet fills up two normal sized soap dispensers and with this brand you know its actually nice and moisturising.
Definitely going to be a regular buy for me!
Note I buy the bigger 500g bottles to reduce the number of refills I do as I like to fully wash out the bottles before refilling.
Decided not to return as I really needed soap and I am currently unable to leave the house. Must have gotten a really bad batch, because not only did just 1 of the pack of 3 come, but the pack that did come is extremely watered down. It's like they started filling the pack up and only got a quarter of the way full before they ran out of soap so decided to fill the rest up with water. Extremely disappointed at this, I usually buy this in-store and have never had such an issue.
By Ms Bethany Evans on 31 December 2021
By Sam Calpin on 16 November 2021