Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) (Xbox One)
About this item
- Includes an exclusive Calling Card and 2 hours of 2XP – the more Experience Points [XP] earned, the higher you can progress through levels and content in the game
- Please note that your 2XP will be delivered as a code via email 48 hours after placing your order. The Calling Card will be directly available in game.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 delivers three distinct modes of play - multiplayer, zombies and blackout
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 multiplayer raises the bar, delivering the most thrilling experience yet with a focus on tactical, grounded gameplay and player choice
- Specialists return in a big way: They feature a combination of new and re-imagined specialists, all of whom have distinct combat profiles and abilities
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 delivers the biggest day one zombies offering ever with three full experiences at launch: IX, Voyage of Despair and Blood of the Dead
- Blackout is a celebration of the Black Ops community, introducing a brand-new battle royale style mode where you can play as your favourite characters and battle through settings from the Black Ops universe in an all-out survival and elimination experience
- The Telegraph - "Unquestionably the best Battle Royale” . Daily Star - “A true milestone in the Call of Duty franchise” . Eurogamer - "Knocks it out of the park". God is a Geek - "One of the best instalments in the Call of Duty franchise."
- Rated : Ages 18 and Over
- Product Dimensions : 135 x 135 x 170 cm; 16 Grams
- Release date : 11 Oct. 2018
- ASIN : B07D7M2PC3
- Item model number : 88229UK1
- Best Sellers Rank: 5,609 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- 286 in Xbox One Games
- Customer reviews:
Call of Duty: Black Ops four delivers three distinct modes of play - multiplayer, zombies and blackout Call of Duty: Black Ops four multiplayer raises the bar, delivering the most thrilling experience yet with a focus on tactical, grounded gameplay and player choice Specialists return in a big way: They feature a combination of new and re-imagined specialists, all of whom have distinct combat profiles and abilities Call of Duty: Black Ops four delivers the biggest day one zombies offering ever with three full experiences at launch: IX, Voyage of Despair and Blood of the Dead Blackout is a celebration of the Black Ops community, introducing a brand-new battle royale style mode steeped in the black ops universe In blackout, play as your favourite characters and battle through settings from the black ops universe in an all-out survival and elimination experience
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you have money to burn buy this game if not dont !!!!
- Zombies is much more challenging (as no Jugg, Speed cola or Double Tapp)
- Zombie maps are huge and there are lots to do on them
- multiplayer is very fun since there is no more wall jumping and that shit, just sliding (no dolphin diving) but i prefer sliding as its a great way to dodge, but overall multiplayer is great!
- blackout is extremely fun, it was better then i thought itd be as it mixes many different aspects of cod throughout the zombie maps (verruckt) and multiplayer maps (Nuketown and Firing Range) and puts them all into one huge map (survival of the fittest), fun easter eggs include getting the ray gun and monkey bombs as well as killing zombies on blackout
-they've finally remastered OLDER MAPS!!! so Summit (bo1) has been put onto bo4 and Jungle (bo1)!!
- You get 3 zombie maps to start off with instead of having 1 or 2 (compared to other cods)
-Zombies have different abilities for more of a challenge
- guns all feel the same and look the same (they couldve added in more guns or at least bought back some old ones)
- No Campaign .-.
- Debateable *No jugg, speed or double tapp... they couldve added this in as a custom setting for zombies
- people with ray gun on blackout are too OP
- They didnt change zombies that much... except add in different types of zombies with different abilities (which was cool) but like the physics are the same as bo3 (just slower at hitting the player) and drops have on a 2 second added delay like why...
Black ops 4 is surprisingly a great game, bearing in mind the few bugs and crashes it has in its current state. It delivers a fun experience across all gamemodes. The game consists of three online modes and one solo gamemode: Multiplayer, Zombies and Blackout, with specialist stories being the "campaign" of this game.
The multiplayer is great fun, its fast paced without the boosting of previous games. With the blackops 4 multiplayer its addition of specialist abilities and weapons to each character provides a fun new tactical experience, the multiplayer has been designed around this new tactical gameplay, and is a welcoming inclusion. There is a new system to healing which has to be the best in all of call of duty history, with the new healing mechanic it allows for you to truly stay in the fight at all times instead of hiding when lowered in health, with manual healing it allows you to heal whilst still shooting someone. Gun wise, there is a decent selection of guns available in multiplayer, the mechanics of the game make them all feel fairly smooth to shoot (give or take a few guns which might have high recoil. Gamemodes and maps are fantastic, the new modes added in provide a new experience and the maps are designed very well - including some fan favourite maps too!
All in all, the multiplayer is a solid experience, but a few issues arrise from this, there are crashes occaisionally and there have been some issues with spawning in the game - you can die and spawn in front of someone on the enemy team shooting at you, which can be quite frustrating.
Possibly the best of zombies yet. This has changed things up quite a lot, with the removal of old perks and inclusions of brand new ones there is a lot of new challenge to this game, and challenge wise it is the most difficult zombies yet. It is not too challenging to the extent where you dont want to play it, but instead more interesting than that of the older games. There are 3 maps (4 if you buy the season pass). Each one provides a unique experience and challenging gameplay. The easter eggs on this zombies are hard! (Easter eggs for those who do not know are the main quests for the map, to find a solution to a problem the characters have in game - usually leading to an epic boss fight). Due to this difficulty its more fun for you and your friends to try and complete it. There is a new inclusion of something called mutations which is fantastic, it allows you to create your own custom games within zombies! And its brilliant. There is also a new gamemode called zombies rush which pits you against your allies to try and get the most points in a set time.
Zombies is truly fantastic, however ever there are still some bugs present within this mode.
Blackout is what PUBG should have been, its a solid battle royale experience allowing for you to do some crazy and fun things. It can really make your adrenaline flow when the games become intense. With the inclusion of vehicles to go on land, sea and air - you can truly create some amazing experiences. Every game is different, never the same. This gamemode i have had the most fun on so far, its a fantastic gamemode to play with friends. 9/10
Pros and cons of Black ops 4:
-New specialist abilities provide new ways to fight and strategise
-Some new and interesting guns
-Each map provides a new interesting experience
-A new difficulty level than seen before
-New and interesting story
-Easter eggs are challenging and fun
- Custom zombies, allowing for more customisation than ever
- Zombie rush, a fun new game to play against your friends
-A few crashes and bugs
BLACKOUT PROS AND CONS
-Intense battles on land sea and air
-Fun for playing with friends
-Interesting map based off of previous fan favourite maps blended into one big map
-Some bugs and crashes.